Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Two Uniuyo Students Killed During Protest. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Two Uniuyo Students Killed During Protest. (1520 Views)

No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police / 3 University Of Uyo Students Killed By Police / 2 FUNAAB Students Killed By Lecturer's Jeep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Uniuyo Students Killed During Protest. by prettiest1(f): 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2013
Policemen killed two student from the university of Uyo who were protesting of high cost in transportation. Information had it that the students were always conveyed to the school permanent site without charges and now the school authority want them to be paying #200 everyday to be taken down there so they started protesting blocking all the entrance leading to the school campus. Then, the police were called to calm the situation, when they arrived, they started shoting as the result of that, killed two student and the girls hostel set ablazed.
Re: Two Uniuyo Students Killed During Protest. by princesammmy: 6:23pm On Jun 12, 2013
RIP
Re: Two Uniuyo Students Killed During Protest. by Sitex(m): 6:27pm On Jun 12, 2013
Am sure uniuyo students are having a swell time rioting...6mnths at home and you would see the other side to life.
My experience with the unical riot is one I 'll never forget.
I pity their lawstudents cos if it extends to 6mnths then no lawschool for them this year.
Violence doesnt pay...
Re: Two Uniuyo Students Killed During Protest. by Lordsocrates: 6:50pm On Jun 12, 2013
I saw sum1 go down unda d weight of a bulet, saw d shock in his eyes, it wasnt much dat we askd 4, jus d resumption of d school bus service, it was al peaceful until sum triga hapi policemen showed up.. rip 2 dem falen tuskerz aluta continua victoria ascerta
Re: Two Uniuyo Students Killed During Protest. by mtprofessor5(m): 8:27pm On Jun 12, 2013
plz op cn u update uz on wat z hapenin presentli?

(1) (Reply)

Get Admitted Into 200L With UNN JUPEB – 2014/15 / Jonathan Might Be Declared The Winner Of This Election / Project Topics And Materials In Entrepreneurship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.