Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Fatai Rolling Dollar - Last Photos Before He Died - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fatai Rolling Dollar - Last Photos Before He Died (40870 Views)

Fatai Rolling Dollar Last Collaborative Hit With Styleh / Fatai Rolling Dollar - Last Photos Before He Died / Fatai Rolling Dollar Is Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatai Rolling Dollar - Last Photos Before He Died by dotcomnamename: 9:21am On Jun 13, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
You guys just slap photos of anybody on the front page

When a Person Dies, you are suppose to post the Good & More Appealing Images of them, so the lasting images are of them when they were Prime.

Jhheez, Folks Have No Respect For the Dead

Why do u always look for trouble? You always find something to say.
So it is now disrespectful to upload a pic of dead person when he was healthy and alive?
I suspect u're depressed undecided
Pls stop smoking cannabis

1 Like

Re: Fatai Rolling Dollar - Last Photos Before He Died by emmabest2000(m): 9:23am On Jun 13, 2013
R I P BABA
Re: Fatai Rolling Dollar - Last Photos Before He Died by olarkaycee(m): 9:28am On Jun 13, 2013
R I P seriki oni gultter
Re: Fatai Rolling Dollar - Last Photos Before He Died by josite: 9:32am On Jun 13, 2013
the late FATAI ROLLING DOLLARS,SERIKI ONI GUITAR is a great lesson to all who by reason of age are reluctant to reclaim their brilliancy,their prosperity and their glorious/famous life which they once had and is also a great lesson to all of us .He has died and the man is remembered for his songs. What will u be remembered for if u should die right now?.
Re: Fatai Rolling Dollar - Last Photos Before He Died by Chitexs250(m): 9:32am On Jun 13, 2013
yuzedo: Gotta say, he looked really good, really healthy. Like he had a choice and decided to sleep the eternal sleep..

First time you spoke like a Gentle Man

Mr Banana island
Re: Fatai Rolling Dollar - Last Photos Before He Died by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 13, 2013
They killed Him..........wicked world...@85 RIP.
Re: Fatai Rolling Dollar - Last Photos Before He Died by damorac: 10:03am On Jun 13, 2013
Re: Fatai Rolling Dollar - Last Photos Before He Died by amiskurie(m): 10:07am On Jun 13, 2013
enitanpopoola: rip frd. may u rest in pp embarassedrip frd. may u rest in pp
RIP!
Re: Fatai Rolling Dollar - Last Photos Before He Died by oyinglory(f): 10:12am On Jun 13, 2013
sportfeva: Is that his son? May he rest in peace.

Dt s Ade Bantu,a musician too n not his son
Re: Fatai Rolling Dollar - Last Photos Before He Died by Akanniade(m): 10:19am On Jun 13, 2013
He died with dignity.
RIP
Re: Fatai Rolling Dollar - Last Photos Before He Died by Policewoman(f): 10:28am On Jun 13, 2013
Was that his son beside him? RIP SIR.
Re: Fatai Rolling Dollar - Last Photos Before He Died by Pre10000(f): 10:31am On Jun 13, 2013
RIP
Re: Fatai Rolling Dollar - Last Photos Before He Died by fabregas04(m): 10:35am On Jun 13, 2013
babyosisi: Were all his songs in Yoruba?
How come I never heard of the guy?

Seems like he was really loved
not all dude, he had sum of his track in Hausa n Eng too, I remember one "Allah natubah, natubah delimamata..." Also a track on "banker". RIP baba.
Re: Fatai Rolling Dollar - Last Photos Before He Died by Reyspin(m): 10:46am On Jun 13, 2013
Baba rock jeans till hin Die... Baba no wan gree... Go teach dem angels how to b old and still Hippie!!! Sun re oooo Seriki oni Guitar
Re: Fatai Rolling Dollar - Last Photos Before He Died by olumidazz: 10:56am On Jun 13, 2013
I would not believe these were has last photos penultimate to his demise, obviously not.
Re: Fatai Rolling Dollar - Last Photos Before He Died by madjune(m): 11:01am On Jun 13, 2013
Its good to see he died with his jeans on...he rocked life and the rock will go on in the next life. RIP Okeresi numba 1
Re: Fatai Rolling Dollar - Last Photos Before He Died by hardbody: 11:03am On Jun 13, 2013
yinchar: Imagine a hospital like this without life support machines and other machines to monitor the vitals....it's clearly visible Papa is suffering from Oedema from the swollen skin, this could have surely been managed in developed countries...RIP to baba...and may God save us the remaining Nigerians.

Do elder statemen die in developed countries? Or they have elixirs that ensures that no matter how old people should not die because they are in developed countries.

We do agree that we still have some distance to go, but some of us have taken it upon ourself to castigate everything Nigerian. A man dies at 87 and we are still complaining as if he has not tried. For your information, based on the holy book, he has done about 17 years extra time (counting from three scores and ten)and honestly if you know the kind of life they used to live way back in time (i mean the musicians) then you will know that the man has done his part.

I imagine people do not die of old age in the western world. I hope so really, because my uncle joined his UK wife since more than 10 years ago, now he is getting frail by the day, i hope he too will enjoy this elixir that you guys give to elder statesmen so they do not die but rather live eternally.
Re: Fatai Rolling Dollar - Last Photos Before He Died by Ideasroole: 11:28am On Jun 13, 2013
sportfeva: Is that his son? May he rest in peace.
Dat's Ade Bantu a musician not Pa Fatai's son.
Re: Fatai Rolling Dollar - Last Photos Before He Died by austineaddy: 11:45am On Jun 13, 2013
grin
tpapi: Wao stil lookin fresh n healthy even at old age,rip

Dts Dedions blood tonic @ work grin
tpapi: Wao stil lookin fresh n healthy even at old age,rip

Dts Dedions blood tonic @ work
Re: Fatai Rolling Dollar - Last Photos Before He Died by Ope4dtop: 11:49am On Jun 13, 2013
@last,.d great music icon join his ancestors."WÒN KERE SI NUMBA" adieu
Re: Fatai Rolling Dollar - Last Photos Before He Died by shadrach77: 12:12pm On Jun 13, 2013
He didn't look sick. I really like his tracks "easy motion tourist" and "she go run away"
Re: Fatai Rolling Dollar - Last Photos Before He Died by SunneryBlack: 12:31pm On Jun 13, 2013
sun re o baba Fetty! Greet my mom 4 me o. May ur soul rest in peace
Re: Fatai Rolling Dollar - Last Photos Before He Died by abosedekolawole(f): 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2013
RIP
Re: Fatai Rolling Dollar - Last Photos Before He Died by donaremu(m): 12:55pm On Jun 13, 2013
RIP Baba...
May his soul rest in Peace.

I wish Lagbaja, Asa and Ara can perform a song for Baba Rolling Dollar
Re: Fatai Rolling Dollar - Last Photos Before He Died by donaremu(m): 12:57pm On Jun 13, 2013
@Moderate: Please change the title of this thread to Tribute to Late Pa Fatai Rolling Dollor
Re: Fatai Rolling Dollar - Last Photos Before He Died by Orikinla(m): 1:04pm On Jun 13, 2013
I wished him to live longer.
He was the oldest performing artiste in Nigeria and among the oldest in the world.
He was funky and even at 86, he still had the swagger of a young man.

We will miss him dearly.
Re: Fatai Rolling Dollar - Last Photos Before He Died by Eddy2cute(m): 1:19pm On Jun 13, 2013
rip baby dem dey keresi numba 1
Re: Fatai Rolling Dollar - Last Photos Before He Died by Kofho: 2:16pm On Jun 13, 2013
Lakayanah: If that is his son or grand son the fellow is cute
ϑα† is ade bantu
Re: Fatai Rolling Dollar - Last Photos Before He Died by Symdy(m): 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2013
RIP BABA DOLLAR.
Re: Fatai Rolling Dollar - Last Photos Before He Died by ifihear(m): 6:56pm On Jun 13, 2013
babyosisi: Were all his songs in Yoruba?
How come I never heard of the guy?

Seems like he was really loved

It seems you were just resurrected after your hibernation in 1900...welcum back Mummy..as in Egyptian mummy
Re: Fatai Rolling Dollar - Last Photos Before He Died by Mehiedu(m): 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2013
RIP FATAI
Re: Fatai Rolling Dollar - Last Photos Before He Died by Emmyk(m): 11:39pm On Jun 14, 2013
easyz:
Not true 1 of his daughter Ɯαş M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ class mate in nu sara-u-deen Primary school in mushin
and you're in your 50s now? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oge Okoye Wearing Fake D&G Top - Fans Say / Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) / Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.