Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,127 members, 7,953,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:10 PM

Zenith Bank Calling - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Bank Calling (1338 Views)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Bank Calling by samsonola(m): 5:29pm On May 06, 2008
Please i will be having zenith interview in a few days time. What can i expect.And how many stages will it involve Thanks
Re: Zenith Bank Calling by dammade: 9:22am On May 07, 2008
You are likely to go through 3 stages and depending on how fast they are, you may have the first two the same day.this means if you pass the first stage,you will be asked to wait for the second one or come back later.The key word is BOLDNESS.Just be confident and be ready to answer any question.The first panel consists of two persons, likewise the second panel but much older staff.Final stage is the head of HR.
Re: Zenith Bank Calling by samsonola(m): 9:55am On May 08, 2008
Thanks so much for your info.
Re: Zenith Bank Calling by Kold(m): 8:53pm On May 09, 2008
@ dammade

I wrote Zenith Bank test pre-NYSC back then in February 2007 and was subsequently invited for two interviews( Panel of 3). I was later sent a msg that i shd send my state of deployment which i did. For reasons best known to her, the state cordinator of NYSC in Akwa Ibom (where i served) refused the Bank's request for us to serve with Zenith Bank.

After service, we were asked to write a letter stating our willingness to still work with Bank which i wrote but since then (February 2008), no response form Zenith Bank.

I never believe Zenith could treat us like this. My own is even better cos i know of a lady that came from the north for their test and interviews and came all the way to Lagos even after Service to submit the letter of willingness. Infact it makes me more determined to succeed .i'm hoping to go for training very soon with UBA but for Zenith Bank, our path will still cross again. When, I don't know.
Re: Zenith Bank Calling by labello: 6:02am On May 11, 2008
please can anyone tell me d nature of their apt test, and d kind of questions to xpect in the interview. thanks house!

(1) (Reply)

January 2011 Job Vacancies / Does First Bank Pay 60k To Their Cashiers? / FCT/WORLDBANK/UNDP Mass Recruitmrnt Finally Ends 3th April 2012.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.