Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

For The Ladies(why The Hate For Each Other) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / For The Ladies(why The Hate For Each Other) (1018 Views)

Things You Hate To See On Nairaland / Why The 'hate' For Bloggers? / Saharareporters Hate For Gej (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Ladies(why The Hate For Each Other) by Lazzaro: 5:33pm On May 06, 2008
From my experience and encounters i have come to the conclusion that LADIES EASILY GET IRRITATED BY EACH OTHER,
Pls as i said it is from experience and encounter,so i wuld like the ladies to prove me wrong here.

pls i get worried over this issue,i need to know if am wrong,ladies can you pls allay my worries on this because atimes you even get scared to introduce your girlfrend to another platonic girl frend of yours all because of this trend.

i need your comments.
Re: For The Ladies(why The Hate For Each Other) by Hsmpwise(m): 8:12pm On May 09, 2008
Ladies, make una answer de poster. Old boy (or is it Old girl?), u be man or woman so?
Re: For The Ladies(why The Hate For Each Other) by iice(f): 10:51am On May 10, 2008
Not that i hate them but i don't get along with them. . .
And i get irritated with people in general. . .
The few female friends i have. . .well i have been lucky grin grin
Re: For The Ladies(why The Hate For Each Other) by HRhotness(f): 11:01am On May 10, 2008
who me?  grin I love girls,,, a little more than i should

I kind of understand what u mean there,,,
I think its partly to do with territoriality, a woman would feel threatened by another who has a rather close relationship with her man. as women we need to be the centre of attention at all times and another female in the vicinity dilutes the attention or maybe steals all the attention away from her.

I personally can't stand women without substance and I'm unapologetic for that!
Re: For The Ladies(why The Hate For Each Other) by Fancier(f): 9:51am On May 12, 2008
females can be very terrible and unpredictable.(no apology)and
very saussy. just very few that you can be confidential with.
I was broght up in the miss of guys and also as an engineer I have little ornotjing to do with girls but I do have a girlfriend though a pain in the arse dough am still coping with her and i dont need more of them cause they can betrayal you "my childhood girlfriend did that to me.
Re: For The Ladies(why The Hate For Each Other) by Seun(m): 9:58am On May 12, 2008
I guess men are more mature. :d
Re: For The Ladies(why The Hate For Each Other) by tRoOE(f): 1:49am On May 13, 2008
I don't hate females but just can't stand them period nor do I envy them
But than again am not a people fan lol yea am a unique being
my female friends are less than 5 wink, females are just full of drama
Re: For The Ladies(why The Hate For Each Other) by Spermdrops(m): 8:11am On May 13, 2008
We do not hate each other, we just can't stand the competition. Especially for shortages of deeeeks around the globe!
Re: For The Ladies(why The Hate For Each Other) by Lazzaro: 2:48pm On May 13, 2008
It has come to the lime light that 90% of the house hold cobnflicts and violence arises from two ladies,girls ,womwn,and so on and so forth, shocked

Ladies why cant u just get along with each other??
Re: For The Ladies(why The Hate For Each Other) by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 13, 2008
Seun:

I guess men are more mature. :d
pahahahaha, you think so? cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: For The Ladies(why The Hate For Each Other) by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 13, 2008
I get along with ladies very fine maybe due to the fact that I get to chat with them once in five years lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
Re: For The Ladies(why The Hate For Each Other) by deb(m): 5:18pm On Apr 30, 2009
Jealousy Jealousy na im dey worry them.
Ladies are too envious of one another
Re: For The Ladies(why The Hate For Each Other) by iice(f): 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2009
deb:

Jealousy Jealousy na im dey worry them.
Ladies are too envious of one another

True but not all.
Re: For The Ladies(why The Hate For Each Other) by xavier3(m): 7:22am On May 02, 2009
wow what a shocker shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Aa Sisters, Cool Down For Jesus! / The Devil Has Been Unleashed / Who The Hell Do All These Ugly Broke As§ Nl Men Think They Are?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.