Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:31 AM

Gateway Computers - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Gateway Computers (648 Views)

Landline GSM Desktop Phone, GSM Gateway For PABX & Intercom Solution / Opinion: Imminent Internet Outage For Infected Computers on 9th July / Computer Literacy and Uses of Computers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gateway Computers by davidjunny(m): 10:26pm On Jun 12, 2013
The rate at which some good and highly classed technology computers haven’t been receiving patronization as expected, is very much alarming. Sometimes the trusted ones could even be the worse, because we are all humans and praises sometimes makes us go gaga, thereby relenting previous effort when it is believed that such a company or product has gained a worldwide recognition. Since my time of blogging I have been so much into typing due to research of various topics and even taking the computer along when attending technology seminars. I have always been faced with the problem of my keyboard and even the touchpad of my computer. Do you know that the computers in question are those of the highly classed computer production companies? Read more @ http://www.pcchest.com/2013/06/gateway-computers.html
Re: Gateway Computers by koseepaaro(m): 11:32pm On Jun 26, 2013
@poster, we have been advised to make sure that we connect external mouse and keyboard to our laptop when using it if we know that we always use the laptop for serious daily heavy typing. Even if that laptop is top grade laptop because laptop keyboard and mouse are not built to be able to withstand daily heavy usage like that of desktop keyboard and mouse.

(1) (Reply)

Help! Airtel Modem Unlock / Paypal Funds Needed Asap / What Are Thins Require Computer Center Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.