Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

The Blessing Of The Lord - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Blessing Of The Lord (744 Views)

The Blessing Of ASKING QUESTIONS! / The Blessing Of Abraham / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blessing Of The Lord by uchkochi(m): 5:59pm On May 06, 2008
THE BLESSING OF THE LORD

The blessing of God is the cure for the struggles of life,the blessing of God is the only
cure for the frustrations and embarrassments that life is entangled with.Without this
blessing you will move around in circles and move up and down,happy today,depressed
tomorrow,broke today,buoyant tomorrow.This is not the blessing of God it is the mercy drops of Life.THE BLESSING OF THE LORD MAKES RICH AND ADDS NO SORROW TO IT.
YOU need this blessing,you and i are helpless without this blessing.You cannot be in this
world and enjoy as a christian without the blessing of God upon your life.You will envy
unbelievers because temporarily everything might seem to be going on well with them.
You are suppose to be envied by men not pitied by men,i see you coming out of every pit of obscurity and lack and depression in Jesus Precious name.You are blessed in Jesus Name.
The blessing will lift you up when men are been cast down.

WHAT IS IT THAT qualifies YOU FOR THIS BLESSING,SERVICE.
Are you serving the lord Jesus.
WHAT ELSE qualifies YOU FOR HIS BLESSING;PRAISE
David was blessed and was even a blessing because He was a praiser,He praised God 7 times a day,have you praised God today? psalms 119 vs 164.

Therefore from now i declare that everything that you do is blessed and shall prosper.No
more CRISIS in your life.In Jesus precious name Amen

UCHE OKOCHI(+2348052773865)
OMEGA WORLD NETWORK
Re: The Blessing Of The Lord by Cayon(f): 10:33am On May 07, 2008
I woke up this morning so I consider myself Blessed.

(1) (Reply)

Reason Works All The Time / The Final Superstition / Religion Or Profession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.