Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Religion Or Profession - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Or Profession (743 Views)

Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. / How Do You Know Your Religion Or Denomination Is The Right One / Christianity: A Religion Or A 'Way Of Life'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religion Or Profession by Masheene: 8:11am On Jul 10, 2008
nil
Re: Religion Or Profession by vanariso(m): 11:26am On Jul 10, 2008
At times I do wonder at a Religion whereby prayers are done up to 5 times a day and there is no visible result
instead of them worshipping the Almighty God(The Creator of the Universe),they are worshipping a 'diety'
that can't even 'feel their presence' let alone 'hear them' or 'answer' them.
is that a religion,tradition or profession?
tO mASHEENE,

1. There is no Deity worthy of worship except Allah-the creator of the 7 heavens and earth, (Thats the SHAHADAH-------- All u need to say,do n beleive to be part of us)
2. Perform your 5 times daily prayers
3. Fast in the month of ramadan
4. Pay your Zakat
5. Pilgrimage to holy land.
Those are the 5 pillars that uphold Islam, So u see try and learn about your inevitable neighbors,understand them to live in peace just like they ve taken time out to learn about christians and christianity and acccomodates all their/ur excesses.
Muslims exudes faith.And what is faith, beleiving in a supernatural being that u cant see.I put it to you, The contention(s) btwn Muslims n Christians borders around Jesus, His Revelation(coming),his birth,his miracles,his parents,his childhood,his prophethood,his death-as u claimed,his ressurection as u claimed,his 2nd coming,his book-injil--the fake bible u ve disected and keep at home in many versions and variations(not the lost original injeel).
Dont u think being a pastor is lucrecious now?Dont u realise alot of people with/without job are turning to make money from churches?I think being a pastor/reverend/GO whatever is a profession now?
Re: Religion Or Profession by vanariso(m): 11:29am On Jul 10, 2008
tO mASHEENE,

1. There is no Deity worthy of worship except Allah-the creator of the 7 heavens and earth, (Thats the SHAHADAH-------- All u need to say,do n beleive to be part of us)
2. Perform your 5 times daily prayers
3. Fast in the month of ramadan
4. Pay your Zakat
5. Pilgrimage to holy land.
Those are the 5 pillars that uphold Islam, So u see try and learn about your inevitable neighbors,understand them to live in peace just like they ve taken time out to learn about christians and christianity and acccomodates all their/your excesses.
Muslims exudes faith.And what is faith, beleiving in a supernatural being that u can't see.I put it to you, The contention(s) btwn Muslims n Christians borders around Jesus, His Revelation(coming),his birth,his miracles,his parents,his childhood,his prophethood,his death-as u claimed,his ressurection as u claimed,his 2nd coming,his book-injil--the fake bible u ve disected and keep at home in many versions and variations(not the lost original injeel).
Dont u think being a pastor is lucrecious now?Dont u realise alot of people with/without job are turning to make money from churches?I think being a pastor/reverend/GO whatever is a profession now?
Before u reply, ask urself on broad basis, how much do christians know about muslims.
Re: Religion Or Profession by PastorAIO: 1:09pm On Jul 10, 2008
Please how does one become a pastor in a proper money spinning church. I'm tired of being poor.
Re: Religion Or Profession by AKO1(m): 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2008
Why not carry this to the muslim only section, ehn?

(1) (Reply)

Does Christ Teaches Indoctrination Or Discipleship? / New Age "church" / Full Gospel Business Mens Fellowship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.