Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Graduate Trainee Job In Saro Africa Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Job In Saro Africa Company (26289 Views)

Nigerian Bottling Company Management Trainee Job Recruitment 2015 / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Vacancies In Saro Agrosciences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Trainee Job In Saro Africa Company by achyc2002(m): 11:13pm On Jun 12, 2013
GRADUATE TRAINEE

Saro, is a leading company in the Agribusiness and consumer goods sectors in West and Central Africa with special interest in (Plantation, Inputs-Provision, Sourcing, Origination and Processing). It is focused on increasing agricultural production in volume and quality for stakeholders with due attention and care for the Environment. Due to growth and expansion we are recruiting Fresh Graduates into the following departments;

GT Risk & Compliance
GT Accounts
GT HR

Qualification and Experience Requirement:

Academic Qualification: University Degree with minimum of Second Class Upper Division in any of the following discipline - Accounting, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science & Mathematics for GT Risk & Compliance and Accounts. GT HR Must be a graduate of Business Admin, International Relations, Public Administration etc.

Key Qualities:
• Numerate,
• Attention to details,
• Honest,
• Ability to travel at short notice
• Assertive and Loyal

Mode of application: Qualified and interested applicants should send application and CV’s to:

gt@saroafrica.com.ng

Using the Job position as the Subject of the mail.

Best of luck.
Re: Graduate Trainee Job In Saro Africa Company by Tworld84(m): 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2013
thanks
Re: Graduate Trainee Job In Saro Africa Company by achyc2002(m): 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2013
UW
Re: Graduate Trainee Job In Saro Africa Company by platinumtt: 12:17pm On Jun 26, 2013
i just got an invitation for aptitude test from saro concerning this application but the problem is i am far away from lagos
Re: Graduate Trainee Job In Saro Africa Company by fryo4life(m): 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2013
Please can you post the time and location for the aptitude test sent to you as text message by the company. I am thinking of gatecrashing the test.
Re: Graduate Trainee Job In Saro Africa Company by fryo4life(m): 1:10pm On Jun 26, 2013
@platinumtt, Please can you post the time and location for the aptitude test sent to you as text message by the company. I am thinking of gatecrashing the test.
Re: Graduate Trainee Job In Saro Africa Company by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 26, 2013
I am in abuja!!!! What do I do?
Re: Graduate Trainee Job In Saro Africa Company by fryo4life(m): 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2013
@tchidi, you can still make it to abuja if the aptitude test date is not very near.
Re: Graduate Trainee Job In Saro Africa Company by JstBrave(f): 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2013
fryo4life: Please can you post the time and location for the aptitude test sent to you as text message by the company. I am thinking of gatecrashing the test.

Date: Sat, 29th June 2013.
Time: 12:30pm.
Venue: doseg international sch, Block 41B, Akin Mateola street, by apple junction, Amuwo Odofin.
I got d invite too
Re: Graduate Trainee Job In Saro Africa Company by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 26, 2013
fryo4life: @tchidi, you can still make it to abuja if the aptitude test date is not very near.

Its on saturday...
Do you think its worth it? Make una help me answer abeg..
Re: Graduate Trainee Job In Saro Africa Company by gbengalite(m): 6:39pm On Jun 26, 2013
Chai...can't we gate crash
Re: Graduate Trainee Job In Saro Africa Company by MCLION1(f): 6:52pm On Jun 26, 2013
pls, can sm1 apply now?
Re: Graduate Trainee Job In Saro Africa Company by platinumtt: 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2013
it is only in lagos...does any body have invitation for abuja location?
Re: Graduate Trainee Job In Saro Africa Company by achyc2002(m): 8:41pm On Jun 26, 2013
When u know u wont be able to attend or make the aptitude test, why apply? If u must know, the company is recruiting in their office in lagos.
Re: Graduate Trainee Job In Saro Africa Company by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 26, 2013
achyc2002: When u know u wont be able to attend or make the aptitude test, why apply? If u must know, the company is recruiting in their office in lagos.
And for those that will attend, read more of business maths, gmat, those AP, GP tins but in business maths form. Get use to decimal numbers. Just study gmat. Goodluck.

Why are u talking like a learner? Do you know if we were in lagos or its environs when we applied and for some reason, can't make it now? Do you know whether the date is the reason some ppl can't make it? I taya for una oº°˚! undecided undecided angry angry
Re: Graduate Trainee Job In Saro Africa Company by fryo4life(m): 11:00pm On Jun 26, 2013
Hello guys, pls what is the dress code for the aptitude test? is it strictly suit or normal corporate dressing is ok? expecting a reply
Re: Graduate Trainee Job In Saro Africa Company by Teeswift(m): 12:29am On Jun 27, 2013
fryo4life: Hello guys, pls what is the dress code for the aptitude test? is it strictly suit or normal corporate dressing is ok? expecting a reply

For Aptitude test? Are u a learner?
Re: Graduate Trainee Job In Saro Africa Company by oxygen25: 7:21am On Jun 27, 2013
tchidi:

Why are u talking like a learner? Do you know if we were in lagos or its environs when we applied and for some reason, can't make it now? Do you know whether the date is the reason some ppl can't make it? I taya for una oº°˚! undecided undecided angry angry
Don't knw why some are like this, he just made some kinda correction and you were quick to insult him, he even gave tips as regard the test, but all you could do was to insult him, nawa for you o.

@achy2002, thanks for the tips jare. Jah bless you.
Re: Graduate Trainee Job In Saro Africa Company by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 27, 2013
^^ point out the insult and I'll gladly apologise.... undecided undecided
People are in a dilenma as to what step to take and he's blaming them for applying?
Re: Graduate Trainee Job In Saro Africa Company by oxygen25: 7:39am On Jun 27, 2013
tchidi: ^^ point out the insult and I'll gladly apologise.... undecided undecided
People are in a dilenma as to what step to take and he's blaming them for applying?
Hey! Lemme ask you this, are you a learner?

That said, I think the coy is a good one, it is an agro-allied coy head-officed in Nigeria and present in other African countries. Worth it!
Though, I do not have any info abt the pay, not even a range.
Re: Graduate Trainee Job In Saro Africa Company by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 27, 2013
My people said its not worth the stress of leaving Abuja to Lagos. I am so frigging out of my mind and hurt!! Maybe I was harsh and for that I apologise. kiss kiss
Oga, Next time, don't go throwing blames at someone who is already down...
Re: Graduate Trainee Job In Saro Africa Company by oxygen25: 8:13am On Jun 27, 2013
^^^hmmmmmmm! Nawa o, dnt be hurt, better ones coming, meanwhile, watch out!

achyc2002: When u know u wont be able to attend or make the aptitude test, why apply? If u must know, the company is recruiting in their office in lagos.
And for those that will attend, read more of business maths, gmat, those AP, GP tins but in business maths form. Get use to decimal numbers. Just study gmat. Goodluck.

Bros,

I salute you o, please I know this coy is big and will help many graduates career-wise, but things to also consider are the working conditions, environment and remuneration, please brief us o, since you knw the coy like the palm of your hand. I knw it is hard to but just hints will do. Your swift response will help a lot here. Thanks.

Yours sincerely,
Oxygen
Re: Graduate Trainee Job In Saro Africa Company by julyb(m): 9:16am On Jun 27, 2013
am not so good in maths o,is it going be just maths?
Re: Graduate Trainee Job In Saro Africa Company by julyb(m): 9:17am On Jun 27, 2013
am not so good in maths o,is it going 2 be just maths?
Re: Graduate Trainee Job In Saro Africa Company by achyc2002(m): 9:36am On Jun 27, 2013
@oxygen25 thanks. The salary is above 100k and the working environment is kk. Other benefit like health, leave alowance as well as profit sharing is also available but to confirmed staff. U will have to go through 6mnth probation period which I knw almost everyone is aware of. The result of ur exam will be announce to u at same venue.
U just have to practice maths nt just maths biz maths, AP, GP tin, english as well as critical reasoning.
Is simple for cos of d decimal tin, it may looks hard.most numbers will nt be random number.
I pray you scape through IJN.
Re: Graduate Trainee Job In Saro Africa Company by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 27, 2013
Haba Oga Achyc, after d kiss I blow you, you no even wish me success too! God is watching with 3D glasses!!
Re: Graduate Trainee Job In Saro Africa Company by achyc2002(m): 11:28am On Jun 27, 2013
The 'you' I used is plural. It is everybody that will be going for the exam I wish goodluck and success.
Re: Graduate Trainee Job In Saro Africa Company by JstBrave(f): 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2013
Guys, how was the test today? I was unable to go for the test cos of some reasons.
Re: Graduate Trainee Job In Saro Africa Company by julyb(m): 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2013
the
test was tough especially the maths aspect,the pass mark is 55percent,i
scored 46percent.so painful,i jst had to get 5 more questions,i wud av
passed
Re: Graduate Trainee Job In Saro Africa Company by fryo4life(m): 6:27pm On Jun 29, 2013
I also score 52 percent. Just 3marks to make it to the interview stage. hoping for better luck next time.
Re: Graduate Trainee Job In Saro Africa Company by oxygen25: 6:52pm On Jun 29, 2013
Frayo @ julyB, sorry, better ones coming, by God's grace, I was able to score 65%. God bless US.
Re: Graduate Trainee Job In Saro Africa Company by julyb(m): 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2013
@oxygen,hw many pple actually made the cut off mark...dont u think they can still bring down the cut off in case they wud need more hands

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vacancies For Fresh Graduates / Recruitment: Police Websites Crash As 8,000 Applicants Register / Is 30k Salary Good For A Second Class Upper Student(b.sc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.