Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil (30265 Views)

School Proprietor Rapes 4-Year-Old In Nasarawa / Teacher Beheads 10-year-old Pupil In Ogun (Photo) / Proprietor, 70, Defiles Eight-year-old Pupil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by Nobody: 4:17am On Jun 13, 2013
Residents of Agric Olope area of Ado Ekiti have apprehended the proprietor of a private Nursery and Primary School, who was found in a bush allegedly having sex with a pupil of his school.

The incident happened on Monday after school hours.

Our correspondent gathered on Wednesday that the proprietor, identified as Mr. Tunde Ibitoye, picked the girl and another pupil of the same school and was taking them home in his car when he stopped at a deserted place and went into the bush pretending to be defecating.

An eyewitness, who said he caught the suspect in the act, said some minutes after the man went inside the bush, he called the victim to bring him tissue to clean up.

The eyewitness, who identified himself as Kayode Ayeni, said he became curious when he saw the girl going inside the bush knowing full well that a man had first gone into the bush some minutes earlier.

He said he traced the girl’s movement and found the man half naked and the girl also undressed and was in a compromising position.

Ayeni claimed that the proprietor was having carnal knowledge of the girl when he found the two of them inside the bush.

The argument between the eyewitness and the proprietor was said to have attracted a crowd of passersby and residents to the scene.

The suspect was said to have been beaten up and escaped being lynched due to the arrival of some policemen at the scene.

The policemen, who stormed the scene,dispersed the crowd and took the suspect away.

When contacted, the state command’s Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Victor Babayemi, said Ibitoye had been arrested for “defiling an 11-year-old pupil,” adding that the suspect was currently being interrogated by the police

The PPRO said the girl told police investigators that the proprietor had sex with her.

He added that the girl confessed that the last act was the fourth time the proprietor would be having sex with her.

He also said the girl’s father told the police that there was a time he noticed blood stain on his daughter’s clothes but the man thought it was early menstruation.

The proprietor, however, insisted that he did not have sex with the girl but was just assisting her home after the school hours.

But Babayemi said the girl had been taken to a hospital for medical examination, saying the result would be made public when it was out.

Babayemi said, “There is a man in our custody who was said to be caught while having sex with an 11-year-old pupil. The girl has been taken to hospital for examination and we are expecting the result.

“We are investigating to see if we can find other girls who the man might have defiled. If we find any, it would further corroborate the allegation. But we advise parents to alway ensure that their children are put in custody of responsible people.”
http://www.punchng.com/metro/school-proprietor-caught-having-sex-with-11-year-old-pupil/
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by Dreal1247: 4:24am On Jun 13, 2013
How do you know who is responsible. Most of the times this issue of sex makes men senseless.

15 Likes

Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by Nobody: 5:47am On Jun 13, 2013
Which school? We need to bring it down probably established n sustained through diabolic means.

1 Like

Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by Temismith(f): 7:45am On Jun 13, 2013
Agbabiaka oooo! But y? Y re some men so devil filled like dis? Kai! Make dem chook boiling ring for hin pernise make he get small idea of ow it feels.

2 Likes

Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by Mynd44: 8:12am On Jun 13, 2013
Is it okay if we ask for the ALUU treatment here?

1 Like

Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by 3ace(m): 9:06am On Jun 13, 2013
I still continue to wonder how these people feel amorous by a little girl whose erogenous parts are yet to be evident. Or am I the one not okay here? If they are too ashamed to woo a grown lady, why can't they self-service?

1 Like

Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by sweetjuice(f): 9:23am On Jun 13, 2013
Holy blood of virgin!!!
That man's peniss must be detached from his body. Heartless, brainless & uncultured old fool!

4 Likes

Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by Mynd44: 9:49am On Jun 13, 2013
sweetjuice: Holy blood of virgin!!!
That man's peniss must be detached from his body. Heartless, brainless & uncultured old fool!
I totally agree with this

2 Likes

Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by janeypearls(f): 9:51am On Jun 13, 2013
Let him be punished, useless old fool.
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by chuckdee4(m): 10:53am On Jun 13, 2013
This is what happens in a country with no standards.
Before any school can be opened a background check of the owner, head master, principal, teachers and all other staff members need to be checked.

I'm not suprised the Nigerian Police cannot do a criminal record check on individuals, when they are too busy eating budget allocated to them to develop systems that will house such information.

It's a shame the innocent ones are always the ones to suffer. this guy should be locked away for a long time, pigs like him don't even deserve a trial.

1 Like

Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by Mynd44: 11:06am On Jun 13, 2013
^^
As if it does not happen outside the country

4 Likes

Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by Policewoman(f): 2:53pm On Jun 13, 2013
I am sponsoring a bill to the National Assembly that will stipulate a punishment of INSTANT CASTRATION (SURGICAL OR CHEMICAL) IN ADDITION TO JAILTIME for anyone convicted of child raping. I hope it gets passed.

2 Likes

Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2013
This is a pure wickedness from an inanimate fellow,habaa y will a grown up man have sex with a little girl??.God will punish him and before God starts his own punishment,i will like to castrate him in public so he won't try that with me too.wicked heartless man............mtcheeeew
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by Youngzedd(m): 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2013
Speechless.
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by chuckdee4(m): 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2013
Mynd_44: ^^
As if it does not happen outside the country

Oh it sure does but you're more likely to do it and get away with it in Nigeria simply because the people who should care couldn't care less

4 Likes

Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by Afrocatalyst: 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2013
Too bad. Is it an obsession or wat? If men like this cnt afford to pay a token to straff an ashy,he should at least be able to get an adult movie n a pocket vaseline. Just saying. Mtcheww... Smh.

2 Likes

Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 13, 2013
why would he ever do this to a girl young enough to be his daughter? This is disheartening, the girl's future has been tampered with if not destroyed by this. Very bad!
I believe a major root cause this is his mind-over stuffed with the wrong things and images. While we condemn this act, let every one also protect his mind. ^illicit intimate desire is a mocker^

2 Likes

Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 13, 2013
Many people are mentally, psychologically, and spiritually disturbed. . . .it's just that they often do not evince visible signs. This is yet another pathetic example.

1 Like

Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by theripper3: 2:59pm On Jun 13, 2013
Alomo, ogidiga, ajasekpokikpoki, agbo jedi and Amokole these men dey guzzle everytime no dey make their pricck rest. Which kind homework Mr IBITOYE dey solve with na--k-ed minor for bush?

3 Likes

Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by curiouslad(m): 3:00pm On Jun 13, 2013
I would have this man's c0ck parted from body and have him sent into the arena at capua to restitute for thoughtless actions.

I would have him stand against Crixus , the undefeated Gaul, and see him repaid in proper weight for his sins.

4 Likes

Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by SUGARSON(m): 3:03pm On Jun 13, 2013
Policewoman: I am sponsoring a bill to the National Assembly that will stipulate a punishment of INSTANT CASTRATION (SURGICAL OR CHEMICAL) IN ADDITION TO JAILTIME for anyone convicted of child raping. I hope it gets passed.
NNA NAWA OO, JIRI NWAYO... LOLXX
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by obi123: 3:03pm On Jun 13, 2013
just assisting her home after the school hours.

assist ni assist ko, scallywag!!!!!
Re: School Proprietor Caught Defiling 11-year-old Pupil by konn: 3:06pm On Jun 13, 2013
wonders shall never end y cant he go for an asssh if he cant hold himself?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teenager Collapses After Rape By 60- Year-old Lagos Landlord / Man Who Dresses In Hijab To Steal Female Pants Caught In Niger State / Man Confronts Police Officers For Asking Him For Hackney Permit (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.