Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Teacher Beheads 10-year-old Pupil In Ogun (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher Beheads 10-year-old Pupil In Ogun (Photo) (40807 Views)

Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo / Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) / Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher Beheads 10-year-old Pupil In Ogun (Photo) by lalasticlala(m): 6:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
Demonic spirits drove me into killing 10 years old pupil – Teacher

A school teacher and father of three children, Mr Edet Umoren, on Monday gave insight into why he murdered the ten years old grand – daughter of his employer and proprietor of Favour Nursery and Primary School, Ijebu – Imushin, Ogun state, Pastor Joseph Olitoye.
Umoren, 52, who hails from Ikot – Epene in Akwa – Ibom state, beheaded Precious Olitoye last Thursday at Esugbo, Itamerin near Ijebu-Ife, Ijebu East Local Government Area of Ogun State, also mutilated her remains.

Miss Precious Adedeji who was a pupil of Favour Nursery and Primary School, was living with her grand daughter
Joseph Olitoye and Umoren allegedly killed her because of a longstanding salary arrears allegedly owed him by Olitoye.
But yesterday, Umoren who was full of remorse for his action, told The Nation that what happened to him was “not an ordinary” thing, saying having come back to his senses, he haa been unable to comprehend how he was impelled to kill a little child.

He said it was an attack from his family back home in Ikot – Epene, which allegedly unleashed “demonic spirits” that drove him into the uncharacteristic violence and murderous conducts.

Umoren who was paraded before reporters on Monday at the Headquarters of the Federal Special Anti – Robbery Squad(FSARS) at Magbon – Abeokuta, Ogun state, by the Commissioner of Police, AbdulMajid Ali, told The Nation further that on the day of the incident, he had a cutlass in his hand and was going to a nearby bush to fetch a cane did not know why he turned the matchet on the girl.

According to him, on sighting the little girl, he took her to the bush and when she responded to his call, and butchered her in a fit of anger and ran away but was arrested by the members of the Vigilante group and the Police.
” It is not an ordinary that I killed the girl afterall, they(she and her grandfather) have been provoking and attacking me verbally without me doing anything bad and never felt annoyed.

“I was actually going to the bush to fetch a cane for use in my class when I saw and I used the cutlass on her. I was not myself whwn I took the cutlass and killed her. I believe it is a spiritual attack from my family.
“I really regret the whole thing because I have my three children in my village, that is why I said it is not an ordinary when I came to back to my senses after the deed has been done,” Umoren rued.

http://thenationonlineng.net/demonic-spirits-drove-me-into-killing-10-years-old-pupil-teacher/

Follow Link to see Graphic photo: https://www.nairaland.com/2974100/teacher-beheads-proprietors-granddaughter-ova#43525477
Re: Teacher Beheads 10-year-old Pupil In Ogun (Photo) by McCarlito(m): 6:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
Why are these **** men always bloodthirsty..

U murdered a 10year old child in cold blood and now u are blaming ur villagers

This man have no conscience and I know even the devil will be shocked at his deeds and this stupid confessions he made angry angry angry

The northern part of hell is surely reserved for him because even the devil will be disappointed in him for this...

12 Likes

Re: Teacher Beheads 10-year-old Pupil In Ogun (Photo) by osesology(m): 6:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
Na really evil spirit...even you sef resemble evil spirit, idiot!
RIP to the dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teacher Beheads 10-year-old Pupil In Ogun (Photo) by EverestdeBliu(m): 6:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
Chai!
Re: Teacher Beheads 10-year-old Pupil In Ogun (Photo) by Aminat508(f): 6:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
oloriburku, onikure cry cry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teacher Beheads 10-year-old Pupil In Ogun (Photo) by alatbaba1(m): 6:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Teacher Beheads 10-year-old Pupil In Ogun (Photo) by ifyan(m): 6:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
He who live by the sword should die by the sword.

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Beheads 10-year-old Pupil In Ogun (Photo) by phayvoursky(m): 6:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
DIS GUY'S LOOKING TOO HORRIBLE TO BE A TEACHER.

HOW CAN CLIFFORD ORJI BE A TEACHER??

21 Likes

Re: Teacher Beheads 10-year-old Pupil In Ogun (Photo) by IndianBwoy(m): 6:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
I am Indian and I believe he is psychologically impaired.

Altho I respect your Nigerian views of demonic possesion.

This is just my perspective.

9 Likes

Re: Teacher Beheads 10-year-old Pupil In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
This one is a madman!!Teachers bawo? shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Teacher Beheads 10-year-old Pupil In Ogun (Photo) by popcykaylah(m): 6:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
Please kindly shoot him in the balls and cut him into pieces and then send the pieces to his folks..wicked human being
Re: Teacher Beheads 10-year-old Pupil In Ogun (Photo) by godoluwa(m): 6:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
MADNESS
Re: Teacher Beheads 10-year-old Pupil In Ogun (Photo) by olatwo(m): 6:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
Really? Teacher shocked shocked shocked
Re: Teacher Beheads 10-year-old Pupil In Ogun (Photo) by dammytosh: 6:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
Oya use evil spirit put rope on his neck make he die by hanging

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teacher Beheads 10-year-old Pupil In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
The evil that men do lives with them !!
Re: Teacher Beheads 10-year-old Pupil In Ogun (Photo) by sweetcocoa(f): 6:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
Behead that man, talking 'bout spirits and attack. angry angry
Re: Teacher Beheads 10-year-old Pupil In Ogun (Photo) by Okemmuo(m): 6:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
Jeezzz nawa oo..may she RIP
Re: Teacher Beheads 10-year-old Pupil In Ogun (Photo) by eedriyz(m): 6:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
This is crazy!
Re: Teacher Beheads 10-year-old Pupil In Ogun (Photo) by gurunlocker: 6:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
which school employ this devil face nigga

3 Likes

Re: Teacher Beheads 10-year-old Pupil In Ogun (Photo) by ateizaa(m): 6:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
Story, he who kill by d sword must die by d sword
Re: Teacher Beheads 10-year-old Pupil In Ogun (Photo) by uzoormah(m): 6:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
maybe the calabar man mistook her for a dog
Re: Teacher Beheads 10-year-old Pupil In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
What is happening in Nigeria? why too many bad news this days. This man is wicked
Re: Teacher Beheads 10-year-old Pupil In Ogun (Photo) by Gracito(f): 6:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
Damn, its really not ordinary o RIP little one
Re: Teacher Beheads 10-year-old Pupil In Ogun (Photo) by xpensivNas(m): 7:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
Wat a wicked human
Re: Teacher Beheads 10-year-old Pupil In Ogun (Photo) by Luckyk(f): 7:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
wicked world...Rip to the little girl
Re: Teacher Beheads 10-year-old Pupil In Ogun (Photo) by sisisioge: 7:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
Kabiesi Olorun iyanu! shocked shocked shocked

Mercy is thy name oh Lord...I look to Thee with my eyes seeking Mercy! Mercy!! Mercy!!!
Re: Teacher Beheads 10-year-old Pupil In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
Evil spirit indeed chaiii
Re: Teacher Beheads 10-year-old Pupil In Ogun (Photo) by chipzidar(f): 7:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
Crazy cry
Re: Teacher Beheads 10-year-old Pupil In Ogun (Photo) by beautyerhu86(f): 7:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
lalasticlala:

http://thenationonlineng.net/demonic-spirits-drove-me-into-killing-10-years-old-pupil-teacher/

Follow Link to see Graphic photo: https://www.nairaland.com/2974100/teacher-beheads-proprietors-granddaughter-ova#43525477

Poster always learn how to read before updating. The little girl was living with her grandfather and not her grand daughter.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Beheads 10-year-old Pupil In Ogun (Photo) by Smellymouth: 7:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Cameronian Boys Rape And Kill One-Year-Old Girl (Photos, Video) / Badoo Cult Kills A Family Of 3 In Epe, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) / Man Arrested With 27 Bags Of Human Faeces In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.