Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

I Need To Buy Things Online - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Need To Buy Things Online (1867 Views)

Buy Things From India And Ship To Nigeria Easily / Toys And Kids' Things Online / Buy Things Directly From China Your Self (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Buy Things Online by olagood(m): 7:44pm On May 06, 2008
hello there,

Please, I need to buy some stuffs online, mostly books, manuals etc.

COuld anyone pls assist with information of a reputable organization that is engaged in such a business / venture, where I could pay them Naira then they could get the stuffs for me.

I mean organization o, not a runs-man.

cheers
O-la
Re: I Need To Buy Things Online by mavtrevor(m): 12:31pm On May 07, 2008
You dont need anyone to help you with your online shoppings, get your own creditcard today from www.emeraldmultilinks.com and start shopping without anyone being a third party.
Re: I Need To Buy Things Online by neksummi(m): 8:32pm On May 07, 2008
My brother, go to www.zentihbank.com. Apply for Websurfer and you are there. You've got a master card credit card.
Re: I Need To Buy Things Online by somadino: 3:28pm On May 08, 2008
I have been helping some of my friends buy things online legitimately - from books to wrist watches to laptops to cameras and get them delivered to Nigeria. Most of them suggested that I make it a business because I can buy from sites like amazon.com, target.com, bestbuy and so on. All I require is that they send me the link to what they want and pay the naira equivalent (including shipping) to my acct. Since this thread is up i might well consider the biz.

If you own a CC it is possible for you to shop on some sites but many site, especially the big ones dont yet accept Nigerian CC. Worse still is getting the goods here (if it is not ebook or downloadable software)

Tell me what you think and how I can help you.

you can send a mail to info@nigeriagovts.com
Re: I Need To Buy Things Online by Seun(m): 3:33pm On May 08, 2008
www.orderbay.com is great. www.graphcard.com also works, but it's more complicated and expensive.
Re: I Need To Buy Things Online by goldenval(m): 7:12pm On May 08, 2008
Seun, Please can use www.orderbay.com, credit card to verify my paypal account. i am still having problem with my paypal. i need to for my online business. please advice.
Re: I Need To Buy Things Online by adebisi1(m): 8:51pm On May 08, 2008
if you are having problem with ya paypal get card from this company you go enjoy there service www.globalvirtualvisacards.com
Re: I Need To Buy Things Online by timmfikk(m): 8:32am On May 09, 2008
@ somadino
Insert Quote
I have been helping some of my friends buy things online legitimately - from books to wrist watches to laptops to cameras and get them delivered to Nigeria. Most of them suggested that I make it a business because I can buy from sites like amazon.com, target.com, bestbuy and so on. All I require is that they send me the link to what they want and pay the naira equivalent (including shipping) to my acct. Since this thread is up i might well consider the biz.

If you own a CC it is possible for you to shop on some sites but many site, especially the big ones don't yet accept Nigerian CC. Worse still is getting the goods here (if it is not ebook or downloadable software)

Tell me what you think and how I can help you.

you can send a mail to info@nigeriagovts.com

Hey Somadino, i will be happy if you can please explain to me how you get to buy something from those site you mention in your comment by cc can you please explain to me, i want to have more knowledge in making the online shopping stuff i have a lot of places i make some as well but i have not been able to tackle the problem of target, amazon, bestbuy, and the rest of them please kindly enlighten me more pal we can just exchange email and chat online sometime, by the way i will like to know where you live in nigeria
Re: I Need To Buy Things Online by naijacampu(m): 11:02am On May 12, 2008
Yeah i will personally assits you and buy it for you via paypal here is the link
http://paypalng..com/
Re: I Need To Buy Things Online by somadino: 11:36am On May 12, 2008
@timmfikk
Ordinarily I should just tell you, but I think there might be a business opputunity in it so why not just send me an email. And I'll give you the basic guideline of what you have to do. Most of the things are cheaper there and you are sure you are buying original stuff - the only major drag is in getting it here. I hold such a solution so send me an email.
info@nigeriagovts.com
Re: I Need To Buy Things Online by olagood(m): 5:36pm On May 12, 2008
hey guys,

thanks for the infos. Ill check them out one by one. Ure great guys.

O-la
Re: I Need To Buy Things Online by solutios4u: 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2008
Helo, you can go to Zenith bank and apply for a prepaid visa credit card and there you are. you can also use a payment providers like Techclick Ltd you can see them at www.fastecash.com they will help you make the purchase and deliver it to you as you wish. IF you also need to do it yourself I will give you a package on how to open and verify your paypal and how to open a AS bank A/c with this you will not need anyone to do the payment for you. Contact me at (dollarsweeklyflow@gmail.com)
Re: I Need To Buy Things Online by MadMax1(f): 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2008
um
Re: I Need To Buy Things Online by olavest2: 4:36pm On Aug 12, 2008
go get acredit card
Re: I Need To Buy Things Online by favour01: 2:25pm On Aug 13, 2008
Hello,I saw your post,so felt like let you check out my company website,it belongs to me ,but we based in USA, since I am a Nigerian,just check my site: www.solidrocks4u.com and see various 3,000 products we have,then you can order them and we can talk of how you will pay me the naira value ;my e-mail is tunji_dejo@yahoo.com, cheers.
Re: I Need To Buy Things Online by favour01: 2:26pm On Aug 13, 2008
Hello,I saw your post,so felt like let you check out my company website,it belongs to me ,but we based in USA, since I am a Nigerian,just check my site: www.solidrocks4u.com  and see various 3,000 products we have,then you can order them and we can talk of how you will pay me the naira value ;my e-mail is tunji_dejo @yahoo.com, cheers.
Re: I Need To Buy Things Online by dove6(m): 2:03pm On Dec 11, 2008
Yes, i know of a website where you can get a Virtual debit card and usa address. they helpyou do a lot of things trust,they are fraud free visit graphcard.com smiley
Re: I Need To Buy Things Online by Jukas: 1:05pm On Dec 27, 2012
Re: I Need To Buy Things Online by abebi123: 8:02am On Sep 12, 2013
Online Shopping trends increased all over the world.In Nigeria also online shopping trend is increased and there are number of website available provides the online shopping facility.Read here for best online shopping websites in Nigeria : https://www.nairaland.com/1395186/nigeria-shopping-site-buy-products

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Event Live Streaming & Pictures Sliding - We Are The Best. / Tertiary, Secondary, Primary And Nursery School Chairs / Monetize That Social Media Account Already!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.