Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,481 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is 59 Years Old Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is 59 Years Old Today (12213 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala Is 83rd Most Powerful Woman In the World / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is An Untruthful Finance Minister? / Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is 59 Years Old Today by Ngwakwe: 10:27am On Jun 13, 2013
Thanks to you for preserving our culture of Head Scarf and African Wrapper/Ankara.

Happy Birthday and many happy returns

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is 59 Years Old Today by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 13, 2013
Happy birthday to u Anuty Ngor.many more years ahead.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is 59 Years Old Today by instaforexngr(m): 10:47am On Jun 13, 2013
Happy Birthday Madam

Many happy years ahead

God bless you and your family
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is 59 Years Old Today by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 13, 2013
Hapi birthday Ngozi! A proud Igbo daughter! Keep d flag flying!

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is 59 Years Old Today by mekaboy(m): 10:56am On Jun 13, 2013
HBD Ma, wishing you LLNP. You have ensured that the political wars and insecurity in nigeria did not not affect our economy so much.

Keep up the good work. DALU, NWANYI OMA.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is 59 Years Old Today by deleteme: 11:02am On Jun 13, 2013
In the words of the erstwhile EFCC chairman, Malam Nuhu Ribadu "Ngozi is known to always make things happen. She believes that hard work and honesty pay. Ngo is an unrepentant workaholic. She hardly leaves her office before 8 p.m. Even while leaving, she heads home with files to treat. Weekends are never free for this woman. She oscillates between one official engagement and another. It seems that the secret of her many achievements lie in hard work, hard work and more hardwork"

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is 59 Years Old Today by Raymonbell(m): 11:09am On Jun 13, 2013
Iron lady happy birthday wish long life and prosperity
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is 59 Years Old Today by ralphloren(m): 11:09am On Jun 13, 2013
Pls am nt a fan of dis lady cos i hate her policies. D agent of IMF shud nt n hailed. Good morning my oga Guruman
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is 59 Years Old Today by Dee60: 11:10am On Jun 13, 2013
She is a true amazon. She gives credibility to the tenure. Happy birthday ma.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is 59 Years Old Today by toronto419(m): 11:13am On Jun 13, 2013
akymme: so she is that old, happy birthday oooo, pls tell jonah to change his ways ooo
and her parents are all alive
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is 59 Years Old Today by Princejydo(m): 11:15am On Jun 13, 2013
Hbd 2 a great woman of this generation. llnp

GUYS HOW DO I POST A THREAD ON THIS FORUM
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is 59 Years Old Today by lacasa: 11:16am On Jun 13, 2013
​ so​?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is 59 Years Old Today by Symphony007: 11:17am On Jun 13, 2013
a happy birthday to the woman with one of the most intimidating resume i have ever seen. The best finance minister ever and one of the most respected nigerians globally. A nigerian who presided over a branch of the world bank and no single penny went missing....lol..happy birthday ma'am!!

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is 59 Years Old Today by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 13, 2013
ThankGod she didn't win the world bank job,Africans would have been in hell now !
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is 59 Years Old Today by diarra94(m): 11:20am On Jun 13, 2013
Many nigerians obtained very influencial positions in the international scene but made very little impact on nigeria. i just want to see a nigerian with completely different perspectives regarding politics and leadership cos it seems they are all the same.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is 59 Years Old Today by Uwakuwak(f): 11:21am On Jun 13, 2013
Long live madam,
may our nation prouduce more of your type.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is 59 Years Old Today by GaNdaLfdGrEaT: 11:23am On Jun 13, 2013
Am in lurv with this woman. Happy birthday.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is 59 Years Old Today by kaeto(m): 11:24am On Jun 13, 2013
akymme: so she is that old, happy birthday oooo, pls tell jonah to change his ways ooo
do you want her to remove 10years from her age as tinubu did, while the schools he is said to have attended does not exist?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is 59 Years Old Today by diarra94(m): 11:25am On Jun 13, 2013
~Bluetooth:

ThankGod she didn't win the world bank job,Africans would have been in hell now !
its still mysterious to me why she was contesting for that office.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is 59 Years Old Today by diarra94(m): 11:27am On Jun 13, 2013
Symphony007: a happy birthday to the woman with one of the most intimidating resume i have ever seen. The best finance minister ever and one of the most respected nigerians globally. A nigerian who presided over a branch of the world bank and no single penny went missing....lol..happy birthday ma'am!!
i
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is 59 Years Old Today by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 13, 2013
Symphony007: a happy birthday to the woman with one of the most intimidating resume i have ever seen. The best finance minister ever and one of the most respected nigerians globally. A nigerian who presided over a branch of the world bank and no single penny went missing....lol..happy birthday ma'am!!

That same intimidating resmue that left her stranded and Kim an anthropologist got the world bank job ? grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is 59 Years Old Today by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 13, 2013
diarra94: its still mysterious to me why she was contesting for that office.

She got the job in her dream while cruising in the fool's paradise . grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is 59 Years Old Today by chaloner(m): 11:35am On Jun 13, 2013
Happy bday to my sweet mother.... Mum I'm with your extranet ATM ooo. Just to collect small money to party with ojukwu son , Jona daughter, IBB girl and OBJ aunt. Love u mum
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is 59 Years Old Today by Policewoman(f): 11:35am On Jun 13, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Wish her Happy Birthday and be nice for once in your life.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is 59 Years Old Today by aigjoey(m): 11:36am On Jun 13, 2013
Call me on 07083731078 to
get
airtel 2gb for N500..
5gb for 1000..
10gb for 1500..
I would be teaching you for 2k...
whatsapp availabe
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is 59 Years Old Today by Dagoma: 11:38am On Jun 13, 2013
What I highly admire from her is her mode of dressing, she look composed and natural despite all her exporsure in the modern world. Pls keep it up.........Happy Birthday!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is 59 Years Old Today by ajanaku2(m): 11:40am On Jun 13, 2013
Magna cum-laude from Harvard...Ph.D from MIT...World bank Vice President and Corporate Secretary...Ki lo tun ku?...What a feat!

Besides, She's a beautiful, proudly-African Woman! I like her Visage and puff-puff cheeks!

Abeg, She too much!

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is 59 Years Old Today by omiobo: 11:41am On Jun 13, 2013
Happy birthday,Ma!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally / PMB Should Forget The 5000 Payment / Imo North Senate Seat: Court Restrains INEC From Recognizing Ararume As Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.