Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,032 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Offline Business With Good Roi - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Offline Business With Good Roi (539 Views)

What ONLINE Or OFFLINE Business Can I Do With N5,000? / Which Offline Business Can I Do With 200K That Will Give Me Atleast 3K Daily / What Offline Business To Start With N300,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Offline Business With Good Roi by Shipperslink(m): 10:08am On Jun 13, 2013
i will be revealing offline business info in this thread.anybody with a sound biz info can contribute.pls base your info on offline business alone.under export biz u can operate a mini agricultural produce processing plant with over 170 Roi.also u can choose to be a supplier to that plant.the produce of this plant is in high demand in europe,usa and china.this foreign nation have charge nigeria gov. to supply them more than 5million metric ton of d produce.i wil continue later on this trend.
Re: Offline Business With Good Roi by Sunglow: 10:19am On Jun 13, 2013
pls continue...
Re: Offline Business With Good Roi by Shipperslink(m): 9:07am On Jun 17, 2013
ok.the biz is on processing of cassava into chips.it is capital intensive but i can bet it any investor/businessmen that venture into this biz will make profit for sure.170% Roi is just for running 1 operation shift.on a small scale u may choose to be a supplier of cassava to the plant and make yr money.watch out for more....

(1) (Reply)

Naira Master Card For Dollar Transaction / FMCG Dealership Information Needed. / My Coded Restaurant Bar For Lease @ Gbagada Sawmill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.