Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Price And Specs Of All Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Price And Specs Of All Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (6316 Views)

The Future Is Here; See The Specs Of The Phone That Is Stronger Than Steel / The Best Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (october 2013) / List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Price And Specs Of All Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 13, 2013
TECNO Mobile is currently One of the fastest growing mobile phone brands in Africa, invading the African mobile markets with cheap phones. Today, I have decided to compile a list of Tecno phones that are powered by the Android Operating System with their specifications and their prices. When compared with other phones, the Tecno Android phones stand out, because they are cheap, look good and work as they should.

If you were thinking of buying a Tecno Android phone? You can go for any of the ones listed in my site. Follow this link (goo. gl/bciNW) to see the rest of the post, copy and paste the link in your browser, close up space in between the link.
Re: Price And Specs Of All Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria by mrdrizzy(m): 12:48pm On Jun 13, 2013
Rubbish cant u jst paste the thing here?
Re: Price And Specs Of All Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria by NaijaTweets(m): 9:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
I doubt if this can ever make front page!!!

Next time give your information in full!!!

That will enable you drive more traffic to your site than the nonsense you posted here!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Regret Buying This Overrated Phone / Just In Glo Introduce New Data Plans / Twitter Is Now Accessible Without VPN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.