Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians (19593 Views)

Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN / Omotola Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over The Death Of UNILAG Student Oluchi(pic / Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by Lilimax(f): 2:20pm On Jun 13, 2013
Eze Promoe: ACN/APC have hired Omotola. That's how it starts. Gradually Gradually, GEJ name go enter and then PDP. We dey watch cool
lipsrsealed
Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 13, 2013
Stallion77: nna which school this babe attend

Free education at some bush school for sure

When others were preparing for JAMB and WAEC,she was warming a pilot's bed

" shame on you who sees blah blah blah"

" shame on you who only talks blah bla"
The broad can't even tell that "you" should go with see not sees,"talk " and not talks

1 Like

Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by Lilimax(f): 2:20pm On Jun 13, 2013
babyosisi: She should get back to school and brush up on her grammar.
Shame on the elementary and secondary schools she attended.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by yuzedo: 2:21pm On Jun 13, 2013
ROSYL:
Don't murder your keyboard!
swerry i just pip ur piture. did u just come from vilegge in ur nysc canvas? undecided who gived u d visa or are u in london on child trafickking??!?! undecided well am soon comin to london too. UK to be precise, will u like to go on romantick date to mack donald?? wink

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 13, 2013
maxwello.yg:

She is attacking Federal Government with clubs and cutlass.
she was only speaking on general terms, i dont think she's directing it to any tiers of government in particular.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2013
Rossikk: Oh please shut your ignorant trap. London goat.

grin grin grin grin grin

It seems my posts always get you moist, RO-SICK. grin

Tell the truth and shame the devil - you were at the Anambra gay parade yesterday, yeah? grin grin

Anyway, I'm just tired of hearing about maternal mortality when there are bigger killers in that country. Okonjo Iweala spent 30 mins on CNN repeating the same thing as if that's the only problem in Nigeria. And this woman also cited only maternal mortality in her pseudo-critique of the government.

It's boring now, to be honest. tongue
Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by Skywalker5(m): 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2013
Good one. Using her international status to voice the average Nigerian's problem

#Respect

1 Like

Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2013
ibas: whats d difference between u,ur fada and fela? Nothing
Hehehe watch ur mouth o,hw dear u insult Baba 70? Do u think if FELA was still alive all these thieves Politicians will be doing this nonses
Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by visalo: 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2013
She hardly get call for film role this day, i guess she just want to stay relevant by tweeting rubish.
Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by nedufantasy(m): 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2013
Apc things

Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2013
this gal, you too get bad mouth wallahi

1 Like

Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2013
yuzedo:
swerry i just pip ur piture. did u just come from vilegge in ur nysc canvas? undecided who gived u d visa or are u in london on child trafickking??!?! undecided well am soon comin to london too. UK to be precise, will u like to go on romantick date to mack donald?? wink
grin grin grin *faints*
Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by overdrive(m): 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2013
Hmmm e be like say omotola no wan near airport again not to talk of entering plane,she dey carry federal govt play. She shld ask amechi and co how far. undecided
Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by ewet: 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2013
ibas: u need a helpmate in a SANATORIUM. dat mate is coming into u soonest

Its now more than obvious tht you are a mad man.You had beta come clean so you may get help b4 you bcom irredeeemable.

Life is really unfair,there are loads of sensible people out there who cannot even afford N100 to browse in acyber cafe thereby depriving us of wonderful conributions thy culd have made and here you are,bloody dim wit blesed with a computer and internet to go with it and see how much gud you hv made out of it. Its a pity.
Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by lawrence500(m): 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2013
optimus-prime1:
I wish she could do that on Africa Magic or on national tv, not Twitter...

Yes, u are right. If she can do that it will be more appreciated
Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by Gojebor: 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2013
nedufantasy: Apc things

she is just making a general statement and frm wat i read it is reli against d Abiola family for exhonoratin IBB
Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by Akshow: 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2013
nairaman66: I guess the Federal Government headed by GEJ is a platform where every TOM, DICK, JESSICA and HARRY come to Fart, Pee and Poo!

Omotola- When you have been able to give us a good conviction on how your name got into TIMES MAGAZINE I will read the contents of your post about the Federal Government. Kettle calling Pot Black.. Mtcheeew cool
i can see this omotola's time magazine gig is causing some never do well sleepless nights. I bet you will be the first one to take to the social media to announce if it is genevive or ngozi that made the list. We know your type senseless ogbuefi swine. What has time magazine got to do wit the topic? Hang your balls on the nearest tree and cry foul, she has made history already and i need not remind you that its not corrupt Nigerians that included her name in d list so cry and whine it wont Change anything.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by anonimi: 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2013
overdrive: Hmmm e be like c omotola no wan near airport again not to talk of entering plane,she dey carry federal govt play. She shld ask amechi and co how far. undecided

It seems for MOST Nigerians they understand government to ONLY mean the federal government now headed by GEJ. That really is a pity for all the education that we claim to have.shocked
I guess that is why the PUBLIC servants we elected at the LGAs and state government tiers can afford to literally sleep on duty since they know any blame on government will be directed at poor oga Jona's shoe steps. Yet they collect millions, if not billions every month of OUR money for doing almost noting for us.

Meanwhile primary school education, feeder road maintenance, market/abbatoir establishment & upkeep etc are LGA responsibility. Pipeborne water, secondary school education, most roads etc are the states' responsibility.
It is obvious that when some of us call our president clueless it is because we realise that we are even more clueless hence he is our head!!!

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 13, 2013
she's just realizing dat??
Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by yungzeez(m): 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2013
Flirtyfemi: [img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1152792_omotoo_JPG6c18154e0849bb9692df9e2c135c0f4e[/img]

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1152793_omoto_JPG7994b6b8726bd357ec03596be18c067b[/img]

Top actress Omotola Ekeinde took to twitter some hours ago to voice out her displeasure at the way Nigerians are being governed. She was really angry..let's hope the right officials get to see this...

https://twitter.com/Realomosexy
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/06/shame-on-you-omotola-ekeinde-blasts-fg_2586.html
wow!..itz lyk she is jast waking up frm her slip ryt?...well dnt jst waste ur tym coz dey wnt listen to ur RAP..u shud hv done diz fr a very long tym wif odaz(i min with ur influenz)
Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by anonimi: 2:57pm On Jun 13, 2013
booqee: she's just realizing dat??

Better late than never is still applicable or is it not
Hopefully she is joining other NIGERIAN celebs that have used their fame for the good cause of their compatriots such as those who rallied round Fashola when oga at the top was breathing down his neck with threats of impeachment by his lap dogs in the LASHA.

Way to go Omo Sexy.
Kudos to you gal!!!
Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by keemness(m): 2:57pm On Jun 13, 2013
Wen omotala join APC?.....na wa o
Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by Gosj01(m): 3:23pm On Jun 13, 2013
Talking about her last twit, i guess Abati have the Answer to her questions ...... sit tight peeps and get ready for Omotola's History by Reuben Abati. smileyTalking about her last tweet, i guess Abati have the Answer to her questions ...... sit tight peeps and get ready for Omotola's History by Reuben Abati.
Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by karlnyeno: 3:24pm On Jun 13, 2013
I still believe that I will beep dis lady one day. I mean real Bleep. De guy don't know how to Bleep her
Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by successking: 3:27pm On Jun 13, 2013
Omotola, what have you done in your locality that has Changed the life of one person not related to you? Is it because it's GEJ? You had better shut your mouth before thunder strikes. None sense!
Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by tpapi: 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2013
wat is her own personal effort in alleviating the poverty in nigeria
Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by Kayautojun(m): 3:37pm On Jun 13, 2013
I see another Abike-Dabiri in the Making...... this is how they start their political journey.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by deleteme: 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2013
But i didnt see where she mentioned FG...the post is misleading. What of the Governors? what have they done.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2013
where has all ur english gotten u to in ur life
Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 13, 2013
PEREP:
Why will Abati respond to a Star who stays most of her life in Lagos? A Lagos where you keep paying for everything and get almost NOTHING. A lagos where everybody believe nothing is free and one is not surprised because the Govt in Lagos does not beleive he owes any repsonsibility to the Lagosians without getting them to pay through the nose.

Everything is taxed from when it is at the raw stage to when they turn out to be finished products. They are even coming up with entertainment tax to ensure the consumption process is not also free. KILODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I pay rent through the nose, send kids to school paying 'Killer fees' cos the state government schools are not in the best shape, LASU sef na no go area considering the fees. Did anyone notice the UNILAG students complaining of getting subjected to high standard of living?

If Omotola is frustrated, ask Mr Fashola and all his MDAs in Lagos.

Na God fit help person here.
go back to ur village if lagos life is too hard for u
Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2013
yuzedo:
see finishing lwtmb
Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by ojubi(m): 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2013
So many people in naira land are stupendously blinded with hatred for GEJ to a pathological extent in such a way that they can't even read and comprehend a simple sentence and tell the difference between a misleading title and a proper one. Since when is maternal infant mortality reduction an exclusive function of the federal government? And were did Omotala mentioned federal government in that twits? And as for the mod that titled this tread shame on you for you have only succeeded in misleading the irrational people on naira land not those who can read and understand.And as for the reduction of maternal infant mortality rate go to cross river state and learn how it is being managed by state government. There is no health centre in that state without a qualified midwife who must be resident and assisted by community health extension workers and a doctor visiting at least once in a week with the administration of essential drugs. If your governor is idle blame GEJ. Idiots.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Meets Father Mbaka, Hints Him About His Presidential Ambition / Court Restrains OAP Do2dtun From Defaming D'banj On Social Media / Top 12 Male Models In Nigeria, 2018.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.