Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,570 members, 7,861,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:41 PM

Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians (19604 Views)

Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN / Omotola Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over The Death Of UNILAG Student Oluchi(pic / Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by abdulstech: 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2013
hahahahaha, Reuben Abati or/and Labaran Maku, go soon fire back
Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by abdulstech: 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2013
Good Talk but Twitter outburst can't make our Govt change their ways, hahahahaha, Reuben Abati (Nigerian Natioanl Presidency Commendian of the Year, NNPCY) or/and Labaran Maku, go soon fire back
Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by ifihearam: 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2013
maxwello.yg:
I am patiently waiting for Reuben Abati's response.

Why must abati respond to the likes of omotola who cant take care of her immediate family,travelling up and down like a single woman??

Ohh because the federal government does not recognize her she wants to seek attention by saying rubbish.. thunder fire her.
Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by abdulstech: 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2013
Good Talk but Twitter outburst can't make our Govt change their ways, hahahahaha, Reuben Abati (Nigerian Natioanl Presidency Commendian of the Year, NNPCY) or/and Labaran Maku, go soon fire back that Omotola and her cohort should be grateful for Nollywood intervention fund.
Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by fr3do(m): 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2013
Onim's:

Eight years of Obj blah blah...obj dis obj dat...compare obj's 8yrs with Gej's 2yrs na.wch is beta?abeg....

though fuel price is high.electricity supply has never been this stable,i've been using my gas since december because there is almost always light to use my electric cooker..
Forget tribalism,give the man some credit (atleast for being relatively good)

1 Like

Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by Gosj01(m): 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2013
of course, she didn't mention FG, but she did Mention "Nigeria /n/ - Government".
Indirectly, she was refering to d govt @ all level including d FGN.
Then why use twitter, when she can use the print media??
Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 13, 2013
Abi she needs money abi she wan enter politics Ok now i understand. One gets paid by ACN anytime you criticize FG, am sure Her account will be loaded with cash very soon for this tweets and expect more to come.
Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by mike404(m): 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2013
lacasa:

^^^ in d words of fela - 'Animal Mentality' undecided
he actually called buhari an animal grin
Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by ZeusI: 4:16pm On Jun 13, 2013
First step towards joining politics. She should keep shut or...
Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by jpphilips(m): 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2013
is she porting to APC now?#just thinking aloud#

How much did the GEJ Govt spend on the movie industry this year and last? can any slim shady please remind me?
Go back to your slumber, you are better heard while sleeping.
Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by moodswing(m): 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2013
She's looking for a new adventure. But this will be as interesting as her failed reality TV show.

Whether she's decided to become a politician or activist is her business.
Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by jpphilips(m): 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2013
fr3do:

though fuel price is high.electricity supply has never been this stable,i've been using my gas since december because there is almost always light to use my electric cooker..

it is good to give thanks when good things come your way, however, it is only a fool and an !d!ot (all in one pack) gives food offering when his neighbor is hungry.
Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2013
Shack_Attack: I respect Omotola alot (as an influencial personality, woman of substance), if she has something to say then the Government should at least listen.
Thanks for voicing your thoughs Mrs Ekinde

Why should they ignore everyday Nigerians but give an ear to Omotola? Is she better than us? We have been making the same complaints for years, but because Omotola said it, there's hope?
Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by whitecat007: 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2013
You are a disgrace to mankind! At least one voice was heard. Where is your own voice?

Symphony007: Guess she just woke up from an eternal slumber..Is this not what she and her colleages should use their fame for? To draw attention to how the country is being run rather they feature in all the political ads and government feel good propagander;
Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by katordidi(m): 5:53pm On Jun 13, 2013
nairaman66: I guess the Federal Government headed by GEJ is a platform where every TOM, DICK, JESSICA and HARRY come to Fart, Pee and Poo!

Omotola- When you have been able to give us a good conviction on how your name got into TIMES MAGAZINE I will read the contents of your post about the Federal Government. Kettle calling Pot Black.. Mtcheeew cool
are u saying she's not worthy of times magazine.. As far as africa is concerned she is on top of her game. Quit hating

1 Like

Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2013
Stop with the insults and abusive language.
Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by whitecat007: 5:59pm On Jun 13, 2013
You guys need to get over that honor bestowed on our real fist lady and stop having sleepless night cos this honor did not come from laying on her back like the no 1 Omotola wannabes, but from real her real work and worth.

Please send the message to ya sister that turning tail and getting it from everyone will not take her far.

abhosts: Her Time Magazine Honour might be getting to her Head.
Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by whitecat007: 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2013
Yes! she is been doing that

Ekpekus: She should start by helping those around her in need, sponsor someone to school or better still contest an electorial office.
Yes we need change in our country and it begins with NIGERIANS.....

1 Like

Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by whitecat007: 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2013
grin grin grin why not remind him of his job as a dictator and put the last nail on his coffin?

gidson12: GEJ is really tolerant.....
Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by whitecat007: 6:08pm On Jun 13, 2013
and you

ewet: Your colleagues in the industry are the number 1 culprit tht shuld be stoned together with the politicians.Thy have decided to align with our oppressors and slave masters.Thy have negated the truth and chose not to side with the people all for a bowl of porridge. Shame on you all.........
Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 13, 2013
Whitecat007, final warning.
Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by meforyou1(m): 6:42pm On Jun 13, 2013
All these guys with china phones insulting an innocent young lady for tweeting her mind, shame on all of you. All your "elected" politicians are living comfortably swindling our collective commonwealth and all you can lazily do is to abuse Omotola. If she no go school nko? Is talking all meant for those that attended institutions of higher learning?

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by Positiveminds(m): 7:27pm On Jun 13, 2013
Omotola, use your position to better the lots of people around you. Not enough to stage complaints.
Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by ifihearam: 8:39pm On Jun 13, 2013
fr3do:

your head dey dere.
Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by Darius2000: 9:04pm On Jun 13, 2013
crisycent: Since govt no grin let her be one ambassador she don begin insult....go and sleep omotola, what hv u done wit all d so called fame? How many helpless children hv u helped? How many do you pay their school fees? It is not enuf for you to start blabbing on twitter.....get a life.

Some of you are really difficult and impossible. Its not everything and every time we criticise.
Re: Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 13, 2013
Omotola if u r serious, then go to sunrise daily and rant like your mates do and not some incoherent twitter mumbo jumbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ezra: Gideon Okeke And Wife, Chidera Welcome Their Son / Yomi Casual Poses With His Daughter In Adorable Photos / Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.