Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Children Beating Up Their Father When He Is Beating Their Mother - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Children Beating Up Their Father When He Is Beating Their Mother (3955 Views)

My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. / Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK / Why Do Some Nigerian Men Enjoy Beating Their Wives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Children Beating Up Their Father When He Is Beating Their Mother by GL(f): 7:40pm On Feb 07, 2010
lannre:

They are invariably cursing themselves . They are in the better position to stop their Dad by [b]discussin[/b]g it with him,I believe he will be ashamed of himself that his children are calling him to order.

they are protecting their mother so it's not a curse. it might be a curse if they beat their father up without provocation. it's all these threats of curses they use to deceive women and children into remaining in bondage. how can you be calm when someone is beating your mother up in your presence.
Re: Children Beating Up Their Father When He Is Beating Their Mother by agathamari(f): 11:54am On Feb 10, 2010
the children are defending thier mother. if the husband doesnt want his children do such maybe he should stop beating her! hello!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Hate Nice Guys? / Was Micheal Jackson Really Abused ? / I Am Tired Of My Marriage Barely Four Months Into The Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.