Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

10 Health Benefits Of Ginger! - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Health Benefits Of Ginger! (47804 Views)

Health Benefits Of Ginger And Garlic / 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer / 10 Health Benefits Of Plantains You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Ginger! by Rexyl(m): 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2013
idee.esperanza:
I drink ginger tea every morning and some nights. Its very good. I had migraine for two days and wasn't responding to drugs, I ignorantly drank the ginger tea yesterday afternoon and the migraine was relieved in about five minutes. I love ginger tea. You guys should give it a try. It's between N500-N600. wink

how can one prepare tea from the root?
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Ginger! by umpteen: 3:05pm On Jun 21, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Does it cure Gonorrhea,syphilis and other Stds ?
these can cure all-DEFENDER,SUPER CIDER and AFRICAN POTATOES! Testimonies-a woman with 15years fibroid whom I treated is 5month pregnant,2nd a woman with 202mm fibroid whom I prescbribe d supplement for went for a scan and was told to go n continue with what she used dat she can get pregnant,3rd a colleague that has growth use d supplement and it cured it d growth is no more there,4th a guy with eczema all over his body used d soap today he chase me around for d soap!5th sold boost up weak sexual feeling to a guy after 3weeks going back to d office to sell for his colleagues when he saw me he said d supplement as made him impregnate his girl even d lady was asking him what he used that day which d guy told him he just got d energy to do it for long!a lot. CASK ME HOW-08061324939/evabusinikkie@gmail.com
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Ginger! by Henry7373: 1:42am On Feb 07, 2016
I have been eating ginger everyday nd am enjoying it because it make me look healdy but lately am all using d toilet more Dan 4times in a day hope its good??
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Ginger! by adexAlfa: 12:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
CollinsLeSkillzMadumere:
We are talking about ginger here o, not garlic.
Great man
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Ginger! by SAMBARRY: 10:37am On Oct 03, 2020
girl, you're beautiful wink wink wink

@thread, thanks
oniranu wink

Iyenlama riesi wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

416 New COVID-19 Cases, 115 Discharged And 12 Deaths On June 1 - ( 2003 Tested) / Mentally-Challenged Preacher Rehabilitated By Kokun Foundation / Mouth Odour In Nigeria,[ Causes & Treatments]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.