Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! - Education (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! (63277 Views)

University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 / Oau Pre-degree 2011/2012 Entrance Exams Result Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ifyx: Top 4 male hostels that ı thınk were popular durıng ma tym: Temılade,Adedejı,Genesıs& Odesola... Y Adedejı made dah lıst was cuz of d fıght we had wıf d securıty men<olode> dat were allocated to d hostel,d head securıty team ın d maın campus had to come nd ıntervene,tenk God no lyf was lost tho...
kinda willi willi scared!!!!
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 08, 2013
42 hehehehehehehehheheheh
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by babysmart(f): 10:37pm On Nov 08, 2013
tenx for d replies guys.....u.see ya on monday...
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Mendowed: 10:55pm On Nov 08, 2013
pwresh_bawz: [s][/s] ehen datz better now...which hostel were u given??
Peace of God hostel moro
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Timmytimmy: 11:04pm On Nov 08, 2013
pwresh_bawz: kinda willi willi scared!!!!
me too
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Timmytimmy: 12:14am On Nov 09, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]Been following this thread for a really long time now and I must say,some peeps have done a really nice job in preparing us.I just decided to chip in this lil bit of inspiration as I've been tryna kip myself inspired seeing that we still have a lot of hurdles to cross and evidently,a lot of us might be discouraged and eventually give up during this period of hammering,moulding and re-shaping.....
It's just a series of old quotes from some of my favourite authors,even if you don't really believe in quotes,just read for the purpose of entertainment.
"Everyman who knows how to read has it in his power to magnify himself,to multiply the ways in which he exists and to make his life full,significant and interesting"
"Whatsoever thy hand finds to do,do it with all your might for in the grave where you are going,there is neither working nor planning nor dreaming"
"A honest man is the noblest work of God"
"Wear the weight of learning like a flower for knowledge is power"
"If you shoot for the stars,you might hit the moon"
And finally"if we commit ourselves to reading thus increasing our knowledge,only God limits how far we can go in whis world"

Congrats to everyone once again.....LET'S GO DERE!!......
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by jfk40: 12:15am On Nov 09, 2013
Chiamaka01: Viewing this topic: Vicky001(f), j.f.k. 40, Aduray, Chiamaka01(f), and 1 guest(s).

na veiwing sure pass oh....last few times i posted;no one replied me......leme veiw till i land at genesis hostel on monday.
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by jfk40: 12:18am On Nov 09, 2013
Timmytimmy: [color=#990000][/color]Been following this thread for a really long time now and I must say,some peeps have done a really nice job in preparing us.I just decided to chip in this lil bit of inspiration as I've been tryna kip myself inspired seeing that we still have a lot of hurdles to cross and evidently,a lot of us might be discouraged and eventually give up during this period of hammering,moulding and re-shaping.....
It's just a series of old quotes from some of my favourite authors,even if you don't really believe in quotes,just read for the purpose of entertainment.
"Everyman who knows how to read has it in his power to magnify himself,to multiply the ways in which he exists and to make his life full,significant and interesting"
"Whatsoever thy hand finds to do,do it with all your might for in the grave where you are going,there is neither working nor planning nor dreaming"
And finally"if we commit ourselves to reading thus increasing our knowledge,only God limits how far we can go in whis world"

tanks.....loved it..are u a predite??
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Penboy: 12:40am On Nov 09, 2013
Who clean the hotels hostels?
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by hemmarald: 4:26am On Nov 09, 2013
Timmytimmy: [color=#990000][/color]Been following this thread for a really long time now and I must say,some peeps have done a really nice job in preparing us.I just decided to chip in this lil bit of inspiration as I've been tryna kip myself inspired seeing that we still have a lot of hurdles to cross and evidently,a lot of us might be discouraged and eventually give up during this period of hammering,moulding and re-shaping.....

Tnx 4 d piece of advice
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by hemmarald: 4:28am On Nov 09, 2013
Penboy: Who clean the hotels hostels?
Who do u expect 2 clean it
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by umeadichika(m): 5:52am On Nov 09, 2013
chiamaka pls drop ur number oooooo, they want to kill demselves because of ur number somewhere oooooooooooo
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by edrizu(m): 6:34am On Nov 09, 2013
Moro loadin.....85%.cnt wait tu see new faces

Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by creativity29: 6:59am On Nov 09, 2013
Plz, i heard dat its nt possible to enter d hostel 4rm monday becuz we wil be screened into d hostel on tuesday. From a Reliable Source.
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by edrizu(m): 6:59am On Nov 09, 2013
People emphasisin on dis nyt readin of a thin lyk they re going for an international exam,even those dat re nt used tu it re the ones stressin it.........e pass o'level nd jamb syllabus??.READ WEN U RE COMFORTABLE...............,.any GLRite in da haus
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by umeadichika(m): 7:41am On Nov 09, 2013
nice to see ur faces @ moroooooo
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by umeadichika(m): 7:46am On Nov 09, 2013
nice to see ya faces...

Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by hemmarald: 7:48am On Nov 09, 2013
edrizu: People emphasisin on dis nyt readin of a thin lyk they re going for an international exam,even those dat re nt used tu it re the ones stressin it.........e pass o'level nd jamb syllabus??.READ WEN U RE COMFORTABLE...............,.any GLRite in da haus

Some pple jst av d believ dat reading at nyt helps u 2 assimulate faster, but i dont believ dat anyway,, bcuz 2 me ur brain must av been stressed up d whole day so it needs enough rest at nyt, d best tym u can assimulate faster is reading very early in d morning when ur brain is still fresh
But if u think u enjoy reading at night, no problem about dat if u re sure it works 4 u
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Bamsys: 7:55am On Nov 09, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]am nw 98% fully prepared.cant wait any longer 2 b i MORO.i still rep MGE 4 lyf
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by royale442(m): 8:32am On Nov 09, 2013
hemmarald:
Some pple jst av d believ dat reading at nyt helps u 2 assimulate faster, but i dont believ dat anyway,, bcuz 2 me ur brain must av been stressed up d whole day so it needs enough rest at nyt, d best tym u can assimulate faster is reading very early in d morning when ur brain is still fresh
But if u think u enjoy reading at night, no problem about dat if u re sure it works 4 u
I concur.
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by understatement: 9:02am On Nov 09, 2013
Hi everyone,dis is understatement 4rm oyo state..lolz

Surprisingly,i've been a guest on this thread since the 1st page,eh eh eh!bt i decided to join NL last week simply cus of this thread..bt since dat last wik,i avnt been able to post on this section 4 whatever reasons by nairaland

k,so am also a predite GOSH! neva thought i wld ever make dis statement,i so much hated pd..bt i don dey old 4 haus abegi..lolz..since 2011 na...bt 2 of my friends are now studying law in oau and they were admtd 2ru pd,so i also decided to give it a go dis year(with my friends younger sisters dat jst finished dis year ofcus..lolz)dont blame me o 4 nt doing it al dis years,jst dat av always passed oau's postjamb..bt God don talk sae i go do am noni..k o

So i was posted to dr adeniyi's hostel,and i was in moro last week to kinda PRECHECK my hostel o..bt i was given d sprs of my life wen d indigenes tld us there is no dr adeniyi's hostel in moro..lik wtf?!(chai,my hand don dey pain me o..lolz)i dey come
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by understatement: 9:24am On Nov 09, 2013
we were told dia is dr ADENIJI and dr OYENIYI's hostel bt dr ADENIYI?perhaps it's a new hostel or typographical error

K o, so we decided 2 check dr adeniji's hostel u know it cld be typo error indeed,and dat wld eventually be my hostel..hmm..d hostel far o!2 guys posted dia..lolz..and it's like the last building in dat street surrounded by bush,bt NA FINE hostel..judging by the exterior(it was locked)we cldnt enter..bt we were tld dia is a shortcut 2 d campus..and d road 2 d hostel isnt dat gud our car almost RI LE(i dnt know d english of rile,let's just say sink or sunk,yeah our car almost sink or sunk.. lolz)
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by understatement: 9:40am On Nov 09, 2013
But on our way to d hostel,we saw some female hostels,OMO,DOS FEMALE HOSTELS FINE DIE! Especially MENTOR HOSTEL and TOLULOPE HOSTEL i wnt even call tolulope a hostel instead i'l cal it TOLULOPE PALACE!dat hostel 5n die!make i talk true in 5n pass our house...lolz..dem female hostels 5n die..cngrats 2 u gals posted dia

So i cald d cdl helpdesk to tell them my ordeal bout d non-existence of dr adeniyi's hostel,and they told me to come on resumption dat we wld be directed to our hostels perhaps it's a new hostel....so dat's dat bout dat..
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by umeadichika(m): 9:46am On Nov 09, 2013
I prefer reading at night because no much time in d day, but it has many disadvantages which are (1) the best time to go into coma is in d night. so when u wake up in d night u cannot b fully normal (2) the best time to run mad is in d night so u have to read like mad person in d night nonni

Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by understatement: 9:52am On Nov 09, 2013
Yeah,we also saw some foreignlinks students living in moro(dia gals 5n die)lolz...wat else sef?k,i bought food from one aunty like dat..her canteen face powerline(wen we dey find d hostel,i know powerline)her food sweet bt in no plenty..

So,i'll resume on tuesday,if my hostel is k,i'd stay dia..if nt,i rent a house..once again,am understaement 4rm oyo state lolz..GLR...moro na village bt students wey dey dia no go let u sabi..nt 2 bad sha incase u are wandering..PEACE!make i go brush find smtin chop o jere!
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by understatement: 9:56am On Nov 09, 2013
yeah,lolz...d medicals mehn,i used almost 2 wiks b4 i cld finish them..stressful is an UNDERSTATEMENT!..dat reminds me bout d photocopies i want to do sef+i've nt started packing @all,dunno wat 2 pack..lolz+i go just wash ma clothes 2dae...PEACE!
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Penboy: 10:32am On Nov 09, 2013
hemmarald:
Who do u expect 2 clean it
jesus' rule shey?? Anyway tell me nah. I wanna know.
understatement: .
i can bet, this guy suddenly has more post than me. Welcome on board bro.
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Ifyx(m): 10:40am On Nov 09, 2013
#me@:

m feelıng dat ur topıc on fp,no mınd dem haters,ah dey ur back!
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by dima: 11:04am On Nov 09, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by theanonymous: 11:27am On Nov 09, 2013
understatement: Especially MENTOR HOSTEL and TOLULOPE HOSTEL i wnt even call tolulope a hostel instead i'l cal it TOLULOPE PALACE!dat hostel 5n die!make i talk true in 5n pass our house.

This guy funny o! grin
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 09, 2013
M.endowed:
Peace of God hostel moro
M XO XO HAPPY FOR U

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (53) (Reply)

Why We Paid Varsity Lecturers Half Salaries – FG / Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto / JAMB UTME 2013 Result Is On Www.jamb.org.ng/unifietme