Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto (63172 Views)

$25,000 Undergraduate Scholarship At University Of Waterloo, Canada / See The Shocking Notice At BSU, Makurdi Gate / Masturbation Notice Found In A University In New Zealand (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by obembet(f): 12:34pm On Apr 07
A hilarious Facebook post updated on the University of Waterloo has gotten the attention of its students as well as that of other social media users.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by Blackbelly(m): 12:37pm On Apr 07
"Vigorously" 🀣🀣🀣🀣

190 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by RapistOnBail: 2:49pm On Apr 07

I can't count the number of times I have whanked inside toilet of Asokoro General Hospital..

I know so many of you have done stuffs like this too.

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by KmniAutos(m): 2:50pm On Apr 07
One week old TECNO POP 7
64 GB ,4GLTE, 5000MAH , Android 12

New one is 100k

Location ,Ikoyi Lagos

Whatsapp 08169147884

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by lordm(m): 2:50pm On Apr 07
Wahala

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by UcheKingsley1: 2:50pm On Apr 07
Me I will wan'k, use the paper to clean up, then put it back there. grin

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by caesymore(m): 2:50pm On Apr 07
Boom Dig_It!!!

Oyibo cum dey different, which one come be buildup wey dey block pipe shocked

148 Likes

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by ihustlehard: 2:50pm On Apr 07
grin
Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by Izuchukwu70: 2:51pm On Apr 07
Blackbelly:
"Vigorously" 🀣🀣🀣🀣

White people are weirdos. They do all sorts of immoral things and pretend a lot.

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by elasticlala: 2:51pm On Apr 07
Wahala everywhere!
From natural wahala, to human-induced wahala everywhere

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by Tbizey1: 2:51pm On Apr 07
Laughable

3 Likes

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by NSK4U(m): 2:52pm On Apr 07
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by LagosFirstSon: 2:52pm On Apr 07
Chei

Both gender are on this table grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by goodconsience77: 2:52pm On Apr 07
Lord have mercy on ur children.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by ednut1(m): 2:52pm On Apr 07
Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by Nochiriemmanuel: 2:52pm On Apr 07
Omo.... its the "Vigorously" for me... Chai.
Soapy don burst pipes.

33 Likes

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by princepee: 2:52pm On Apr 07
How can sperm Burst pipe
Something that will turn to fluid in minutes...
Make Dem dey play.

Meanwhile they have very sick people as students..
How can you self-service off in public bathroom.

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by LORDLARGE(m): 2:52pm On Apr 07
grin grin grin grin
After analysis they'll meet there Waterloo at the University of Waterloo

134 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by Ejiakusmith(m): 2:52pm On Apr 07
See how masturbation has become a Norms to human today...... So many people give countless reasons to make it justifiable..... " Some says it save cost & deceases"

But you don't know that's how you enter everlasting bondage 🀷🀷🀷

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by tefishy(m): 2:52pm On Apr 07
grin
The funny thing is that you will see some weird ladies comment like say dem too no dey masturbate for toilet.

7 Likes

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by Watinhapen(m): 2:52pm On Apr 07
Are you sure that the students are not actually having sex and doing withdrawal method.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by MrBachelor: 2:52pm On Apr 07
cheesy

The last sentence off me.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by inoki247: 2:52pm On Apr 07
Lol. The name of the university reach to dey masturbateee sef Waterloo....

14 Likes

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by Toosure70: 2:53pm On Apr 07
RapistOnBail:

I can't count the number of times I have whanked inside toilet of Asokoro General Hospital..

I know so many of you have done stuffs like this too.

charging you illegal masturbation

11 Likes

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by CartelKenneth: 2:53pm On Apr 07
Nawa o
Na boys hostel go be the main culprit for this

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by HighQue007: 2:53pm On Apr 07
Oh!

I hope one day they will meet thier Waterloo πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by AngelicDamsel(f): 2:53pm On Apr 07
This reminds me of the idiom

"To meet your Waterloo"

14 Likes

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by Jokerman(m): 2:53pm On Apr 07
What the heck??
Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by Cantonese: 2:53pm On Apr 07
Chai. Very horrible.

β€œPlease masturbate in your own homes”.
That way they can block the pipes in their own homes.

Stupid students. Send them to school na to dream of woman and fail.

3 Likes

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by Johnjanrt: 2:53pm On Apr 07
grin
"Please masturbate in your homes"
Which normal person goes to school to masturbate biko?
The white never ceases to amaze.

15 Likes

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by Lexusgs430: 2:53pm On Apr 07
They are willing to collect samples and analyse, to catch all suspects ..........πŸ˜€πŸ˜

I truly pity the laboratory, that would be separating spermatozoa samples......... πŸ˜€πŸ˜ (It's all an empty threat) .......😊

14 Likes

Re: Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto by CelineOlabode(f): 2:53pm On Apr 07
ednut1:
Lol
Are you among them?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! / ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply / Why We Paid Varsity Lecturers Half Salaries – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.