Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria (68745 Views)

Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? / How Best To Start Haulage Business / How/where To Invest N150,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by AleAirHub(m): 2:44am On Jul 22, 2015
venty:
you can buy ladies regular foot wears from abroad ranging from 4 to 6 dollars,that is about 700 to 800 nigerian currency,lets assume u buy 100 pieces,that should be about 70 thousand naira,you can ask your friends abroad about ladies foot wears,anything that has to do with ladies.wears,hand bags,will move fast!

Hello Venty,

Thanks For Your Advise And You Have Said It All. And My Advise For The Person That Ask The Question Is, Never Risk That Said Amount In Forex Related Business For Now Better Still Go With VENTY Advise And You Will Come Here And Share Your Testimony....

Bravo

1 Like

Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by Classicman47(m): 10:54am On Dec 14, 2015
pendusky:
nairaland is full of clowns, gone are the days when matured minds discuss n this forum.... i rep 2009 era, can tell you nairaland is full of clowns now adays. anyway i blame it on telecom netwrks for giving out free mb. SMH.

Ok Mr Mature Mind, offer your own suggestion.
Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by Atesunate15(m): 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
have you checked my signature?
Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by SC1738: 9:53pm On Sep 01, 2018
Money Talks with Rahmon Ojukotola is a regular radio show that helps and teaches Nigerians how to safely invest money in regulated securities and investments in Nigeria.

It is available for free on iTunes, spotify, google etc

https://tunein.com/podcasts/Business-News/MoneyTalks-with-Rahmon-Ojukotola-p1149619/
Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by ReppingLocals(f): 5:44am On Sep 03, 2018
Dear Friends,

Do You Desire To Invest, Get Back To Us Urgently After Reading This!!!

Our core Business is Financial Assets Management. We have long-term viable and profitable Investment with success guarantee.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment Capital is by investing in Currency Exchange Market with no hassle, backed with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.

This is a wise counsel you must heed to if you must invest and save for the future. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your Initial Capital back and continue with your available returns accrued.
No risk attached. Fail Proof Investment with hard success blueprints.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise we can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Please I only schedule a meet with serious prospective clients with ready Investment Capital for on the spot investment.

Kind Regards.

Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)
Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by incomeboostng: 10:50pm On Jan 18, 2021
jechona:
Please I need advise on what to do.

I just finished service and have a temporal teaching job at hand that does not give me chance to do any other work.
I have 150k I was able to save during my service year but I dont know what exactly to invest it in.
I need ideas weather to buy a land here where I served or to do something else with it.
Thank you.

See this page for profitable options:

https://www.incomeboostng.com/make-more-money/
Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by ernestchykern(m): 11:28am On May 10, 2022
Hi! Have you heard about Oxford International Group?
I strongly believe you'd love the returns on investment. I'm currently partnering with the company which gives 35% of investment for 12months, 15% for 6months and 75 for 24months and more.
You don't have to move a muscle.
Oxford is owned by a reputable team of business gurus with Dr Teni Ogunsanya as the Chairman.

OIG as she's fondly called is a conglomerate that owns several businesses from real estate to oil and gas, dredging, school, hotel. Each of these mentioned company, especially dredging, real estate and oil and gas churns out millions of profit well over N100,000000 or more on a yearly basis.

Every transaction is backed up by legal documents like deed of agreement, post dates check and all to secure customers investments.

As I speak, there are customs with well over N1bllion worth of investment and even a N100,000, it all depends on the clients financial capability.

As a result, she had issues with SEC having gone as far as collecting funds from the public without full license from SEC, and is currently undergoing the process of be legalized as a conglomerate that can acess capital from the public to any length.

I believe this would be of great help to you.
You can reach out to me for further guidance on the various ways you can invest and earn from the company.

Kind regards
Ernest C. Offiah
Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by moneymagnet(m): 2:26pm On May 10, 2022
You can conveniently make no less than 1% of that money monthly Buying and Selling Currencies (Foreign Exchange Trading) of course with the help of a Fund/Portfolio manage( banks involve in Foreign Exchange using their clients/customers moneys as one of their numerous investment schemes to rake in decent Profits every now and then)

You can call my bluff but this is very viable. (100% achievable, I know this for sure because its what I do)

You can use a fraction of that Money to setup your Foreign exchange account with a reliable Broker in Nigeria (there's a tonne of them if you go on google search fully regulated and licensed)

- Setup Your Trading account at Your convenience all by yourself ( may be with a little guidance from someone who knows how to)
- Fund Your account all By yourself without giving anybody no dime
- Get a Fund/ Portfolio Manager to help out with managing the funds
- See and Monitor Your accounts(Progress) on a daily basis from the comfort of your home
- Access Your Funds anytime, also Make withdrawal of Funds and accrued profit anytime you want and have your funds paid back into Your Naira Bank account within 2hours or less of requesting for it from the Broker
Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by Emmycrown20: 7:42am On Jan 28
I like your suggestions
And would like to have more conversation with you please
digitite:
Where can one buy Land for 150k? Meanwhile, you can invest in domain option. Come up with a unique domain name for $10, auction it and that could fetch you hundred folds of the amount. You can go into importation of ORIGINAL smartphone accessories, jewelries, and so on , using US registered address like MYUS.com.... if you need detail info, holla, i am all ears and at your disposal.

Best of luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash / Interest Rate On Fixed Deposit Accounts In Nigeria / Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.