Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Pastor AKPOS - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pastor AKPOS (1551 Views)

Hilarious Conversation Between Pastor Akpos And Ekaitte. / Akpos And Family / The Akpos Adventure - Post Only Akpos Story Here. Enjoy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor AKPOS by Ihengote: 4:28am On Jun 14, 2013
Akpos: do u have a boyfriend?
Girl: nope i don't have a boyfriend.
Akpos:Gen. 2:18 the lord God said, it is not good for a man to be alone. i will make a helper suitable for him.
Girl: but i don;t love you.
Akpos: 1 john 4:8 "whoever does not love does not love God, because God is love"
... Girl: But how can i be sure that you're loyal and honest?
Akpos: mark 13:31 "heaven and earth will pass away but my words will never pass away"
Girl: but i'm busy, i'm still studying.
Akpos: Ecclesiastes 3:1 "there is a time for everything , and a season for every activity under the heaven"
Girl: but why me? there are a lot of girls out there.
Akpos: proverbs 31:29 "many women do noble things, but you surpass them all"
Girl: but what is in me that you like?
Akpos: song of solomon 4:7 "you are altogether beautiful, my darling; there is no flow in you'
Girl: but i'm not beautiful
Akpos: proverbs 31:30 "charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fear the lord is to be praised"
Girl: what do u want to happen?
Akpos: 2 corinthians 2:4 "for i wrote you out of great distress and anguish of heart and with many tears, not to grieve you but to let you know the depth of my love for you."

one word for st. Akpostus !!!!
Re: Pastor AKPOS by bingbagbo(m): 7:26am On Jun 14, 2013
LAFFS AND PISSES ALL OVER MY BODY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor AKPOS by Ihengote: 8:24am On Jun 14, 2013
Na So .................

(1) (Reply)

If You Were The Lecturer, What Would Be Your Reaction??? / When U Went To a Ceremony of a butcher that owned u money, U Be Like..... / Check Out Why Attempted Suicide Is A Criminal Offense In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.