Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

I Dey Suspect Kc Presh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Dey Suspect Kc Presh (2495 Views)

Kc Presh Break Up ,kc Releases New Single / Precious John Of Kc Presh Marries Amaka! / Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks Of His Engagement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dey Suspect Kc Presh by 9jaboi1(m): 11:29am On May 07, 2008
Popular musical group, KC PRESH is living up to its superstar status and this is authoritative. Everything around them is a sign that the Nigerian entertainment industry is paying off.
Recently, the duo of Kingsley and Precious that made up KC PRESH bought a glittering Toyota Camry 2008 model. Sources close to them revealed that the wonder on wheels set their account back by N12 Million (About $100,000).The vehicle is roomy, it has a refrigerator, spinal wheels amongst other wonderful accessories.
When interviewed on(28 January 2008) they confessed that they are unrepentant auto freaks. The new car is the 7th ride they have in their garage. Other cars in their garage are Lincoln Navigator, Mercedes Benz ML jeep, a Toyota Forerunner, a Nissan Quest bus, Honda Legend and a Mercedes Benz 190, which they recently gave out. They also moved into a new house which they bought inside the elitist Omole Estate in Ikeja.

Wetin be dem work?
Is it just music?

check out
http://niyitabiti..com/2008_01_01_archive.html[/color][color=#990000]
Re: I Dey Suspect Kc Presh by abdurrazaq(m): 1:55pm On May 07, 2008
KC presh should just take it easy about the way they flash around with expensive gold.
Na Lagos we dey, thieves here can cut a man neck to get the necklase he is wearing. Just a warning anyway.
Re: I Dey Suspect Kc Presh by clemcykul(f): 11:25am On May 08, 2008
by their cars yea shall knoe em
Re: I Dey Suspect Kc Presh by lucabrasi(m): 9:11pm On May 08, 2008
dude,dont suspect them o because even though im not a fan or even have any interest in them,this is how malicious rumours start o before u know it someone reading this will add some salt and pepper that they r into one thing or the other
Re: I Dey Suspect Kc Presh by funkybaby(f): 9:25pm On May 08, 2008
lucabrasi:

dude,don't suspect them o because even though im not a fan or even have any interest in them,this is how malicious rumours start o before u know it someone reading this will add some salt and pepper that they r into one thing or the other

the rumours have been everywhere since the beginning of this year. i watched them on TV showing the reporter the interior of their ride. Seriously, that car (for a toyota) is WICKED. i also watched them on TV some weeks ago, debunking the rumour that they were into yahoozee and drugs peddlering and trying to explain where exactly their money is coming in from. they claimed consultancy, show biz management, performing at shows, etc.

i am not a big fan of them either but with the music they sing, the shows they perform at (mostly Nigerian Breweries events) and their fan base, there is really really more to the source of their wealth.  lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: I Dey Suspect Kc Presh by LASIEFAIRE(m): 9:26pm On May 08, 2008
funkybaby:

the rumours have been everywhere since the beginning of this year. i watched them on TV showing the reporter the interior of their ride. Seriously, that car (for a toyota) is WICKED. i also watched them on TV some weeks ago, debunking the rumour and trying to explain where exactly their money is coming in from. they claimed consultancy, show biz management, performing at shows, etc.

i am not a big fan of them either but with the music they sing, the shows they perform at (mostly Nigerian Breweries events) and their fan base, there is really really more to the source of their wealth. lipsrsealed undecided
probbly alittle SNOW WHite on the side
Re: I Dey Suspect Kc Presh by vicade(m): 9:31pm On May 08, 2008
i dont think they are living off music alone.

remember this guys were broke dudes befoe they won that star mega jam/talent contest competition.

they only signed a 1 million naira deal with kennis music then now look at then

They are not pure.
Re: I Dey Suspect Kc Presh by lucabrasi(m): 3:20am On May 09, 2008
funkybaby:

the rumours have been everywhere since the beginning of this year. i watched them on TV showing the reporter the interior of their ride. Seriously, that car (for a toyota) is WICKED. i also watched them on TV some weeks ago, debunking the rumour that they were into yahoozee and drugs peddlering and trying to explain where exactly their money is coming in from. they claimed consultancy, show biz management, performing at shows, etc.

i am not a big fan of them either but with the music they sing, the shows they perform at (mostly Nigerian Breweries events) and their fan base, there is really really more to the source of their wealth. lipsrsealed undecided

hmmmn,if they really are then im sure its only a matter of time before they r caught, its just a pity that that kind of thing will have extended to other artiste in the industry and even the ones that are above board and making legit money will be affected, remember the whole drugs episode with nollywood and how british embassy cancelled most of their visa renewals, the taller on of the duo is actually hard working and talented cause i see him featuring in so many other artiste's album,but that short one is as useless as zero after decimal,
Re: I Dey Suspect Kc Presh by 9jaboi1(m): 10:05am On May 09, 2008
but come 2 think of it,
I dnt have any of their albums and i am sure U dont, they bearly appear 4 shows, so come on,
finally make we no conclude sha.
Re: I Dey Suspect Kc Presh by lucabrasi(m): 12:58pm On May 09, 2008
lol, thought they do the university circuits with the nigerian breweries and other sponsors, and these ppl pay the artiste a lot of money, the way i see it i think the other taller one is carrying the short one along(sorry dont know their names)because i think the taller one can afford all them cars by virture of all his collabos and sturvs
Re: I Dey Suspect Kc Presh by simplysmat(m): 1:09pm On May 09, 2008
Given the quality of their music, the problem of piracy in Nigeria, their peanut-paying contract with Kennis, there is no way all that cash is from music. Seriously, how many shows do they hold?

Its very right that you, i mean we, should suspect them.
Re: I Dey Suspect Kc Presh by dready(f): 9:07pm On May 09, 2008
@ lucabrasi
Out of all your post i fall in love with this line, but that short one is as useless as zero after decimal, so funny but i dont have anything to say about the duo but anywhich way to make money na way na . so make dem dey rock on.
Re: I Dey Suspect Kc Presh by 9jaboi1(m): 9:55am On May 27, 2008
the guys r stinkingly rich,
dont know wat 2 say.
Re: I Dey Suspect Kc Presh by DrKitaun(m): 2:38pm On May 27, 2008
ta ! u suppose don know say these guys get other illegal paroles naw ! cool
Re: I Dey Suspect Kc Presh by TolaniLuv: 5:03pm On May 27, 2008
@Topic
Why sit ur ass down and talk about other pepls money? can't you jus do what you do and get what you want? See, I hate it when people start searchin for what's not lost. cant u just shut d Bleep up and make your own money and stop BEEFIN?

MEN GOSSIP, Do what you do and make d money any way U want it. You even heard that they bought a new crib at Omole, let me tell you what to do sit at the estate gate and wait till they come out and ask them d fcukin question.

Leave em alone, they are from grass to grace so why d fued? I love hearing pple making it but I dont want to know how they do it. But I hate when pple start talkin shit outta there stupid mouth.

Gossip Gossip
Re: I Dey Suspect Kc Presh by lucabrasi(m): 6:30pm On May 27, 2008
chill out,nobody is hating on them r gossiping about them,what if the poster is right about them getting up to illegal stuffs?remember the nollywood artistes arrested for drugs and how that tarnished the image of nigeria and nigerians, everyone appreciates people who have risen from grass to grace,nobody is complaining about tuface,d banj,don jazzy e.t.c if you checked out what we v written above whats been said is that the amount of shows,record sales and what not is not commensurate with their sucess and stuffs they v got, if it was the western world just that is enough for the police to start covert investigations on you for money laundering
Re: I Dey Suspect Kc Presh by powerofmap(m): 7:21pm On May 27, 2008
Those guy na the worst thing wey come out of Aj because after their fame dem forget dem root, That short thing see me one day expect me to run come hug say star dey pass fool.When i see star i know one.

Lets think of it how many people buy their so call album under kennis? men if na yahooze, drug men make dem continue jare because to survive when shows no dey he no easy
Re: I Dey Suspect Kc Presh by Anuliph(f): 9:47pm On May 27, 2008
e be like say me i go go join music group o! neva knew those guys had fans!
Re: I Dey Suspect Kc Presh by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 28, 2008
Those dudes are something else, You need to watch there lastest video its wicked, One of there usual wack song SOKORI or whatever they call it,
You need to see the car used the golld the blings, Believe it they used an air craft.its mad
I dey suspect them, na so music the pay for naija
Re: I Dey Suspect Kc Presh by powerofmap(m): 10:30am On May 29, 2008
ppl mind you Music is profitable the like of tuface makes good money from music because you can feel em even the World can.
Re: I Dey Suspect Kc Presh by DrKitaun(m): 10:22pm On Jun 01, 2008
TolaniLuv:

@Topic
Why sit your ass down and talk about other pepls money? can't you jus do what you do and get what you want? See, I hate it when people start searchin for what's not lost. can't u just shut d Bleep up and make your own money and stop BEEFIN?

MEN GOSSIP, Do what you do and make d money any way You want it. You even heard that they bought a new crib at Omole, let me tell you what to do sit at the estate gate and wait till they come out and ask them d fcukin question.

Leave em alone, they are from grass to grace so why d fued? I love hearing people making it but I don't want to know how they do it. But I hate when people start talkin shit out of there stupid mouth.

Gossip Gossip

shut the bloody trap up . . . . angry

how did we get to know about corruption that was/is engulfing our motherlan' ? no be by gossip e dey 1st start ? undecided

its obvious the guys are living larger than what we can rightly calculate they earn as musicians, therefore making them targets of gist . . .why did they have to make some funny excuses in the dailies that they aint doing anything shady ? undecided
Re: I Dey Suspect Kc Presh by MeGaStReEt: 2:02am On Jun 03, 2008
If you guys wants to talk about illegal business attached with music, u guys shld start from

1. Kenny Ogungbe and Dayo [Its obvious dt de've been using 2face as a key to carry drugs around the world, pretending to be going for one tour or the other]

2. Don jazzyD'Banj + JJC n 419 squad, those guys av bin involved in money launderin, and bank robin, they r just deceiving themselved dt they r one noise makin artiste or the other, they kno what they do for a living.

3. I like muma g, but she just too rich that i canot xplain if it was Kade dt gave her all dt money, i also learnt that she once worked with river states gvt.

And finally, u guys should please free the Sengemenges, these days its not how u make it, its how much u r worth, any way is a way, mana kan never fal from heaven, as long as dem kno carry gun, every other thin is LEGAL

I love you guys, e kno easy for naija, even for yankee self, them 50 kno there way, u n my naija artiste no wan dull themselves now.
Re: I Dey Suspect Kc Presh by MeGaStReEt: 2:04am On Jun 03, 2008
And @poster

thank God say na only suspect u dey suspect them, u never catch them red-handed, so u kno get proof, CASE DISMISSED

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Actor, Enebeli Elebuwa’s Health Worsens,urgently Needs Support / Radio Presenter Toolz Pregnant For Donjazzy / A Picture Of Tonto Dike Crying.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.