Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,213 members, 7,953,776 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:56 AM

Teenage Boys Caught In Gay Activities In Kaduna - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenage Boys Caught In Gay Activities In Kaduna (4939 Views)

Yahoo Boys Caught While Attempting To Use A Girl For Ritual / Yahoo Boys Caught Taking A Girl For Rituals (explicit Photo) / Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenage Boys Caught In Gay Activities In Kaduna by julimax(m): 7:34am On Jun 14, 2013
Three teenagers have been caught for their indulgence in gay activities in Badarawa area of Kaduna North Local Government Area of Kaduna State.

The teenagers, two of whom where 10 years old and the third one, 8 years where said to have engaged in the gay activities among themselves for an unknown period of time.

The mother of the 8-year-old boy (name withheld) and her son alongside the culprits where featured recently in the popular Hausa programme “Gari Yawaye” aired on a Kaduna private television, the Desmim Independent Television (DITV).

According to the mother of the 8-year boy, she became curious when she discovered that her child was  always seen with twenty naira note almost each passing day. According to her “I kept seeing my 8-year-old boy with twenty naira note which I did not or his father give him, so one day, I insisted to know the source of that money out of curiosity.

“After series of persuasion, he opened up to me that some boys use to give him twenty naira and they normally use nail to pierce his anus and that he use to feel pains but they will always threaten to kill him if he ever tells any one.

“ Then I asked how they normally use the nail on him, then he said, they use to climb him from the back after he is made to pull down  his trousers, then he will feel a sharp pain in his anus, then they will show him a nail.

“ Then I opted to see the anus, it was then I saw wound in his anus, so I then insisted on seeing those boys and he took me to the boys who confessed to the crime.”

http://leadership.ng/news/140613/teenage-boys-caught-gay-activities-kaduna

Re: Teenage Boys Caught In Gay Activities In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 14, 2013
i am just shocked, i feel sori 4 does boys because they live in a state where sharia law is being implimented, i wonder wat will happen to dem.
Re: Teenage Boys Caught In Gay Activities In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 14, 2013
10 and 8 are younger than teenagers. I want to believe there was an adult involved in this. Meaning it must have been child abuse.
Re: Teenage Boys Caught In Gay Activities In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 14, 2013
Crappy reporting once again cry

So 10 years old is defined as teenage? shocked shocked

Chai cry
Re: Teenage Boys Caught In Gay Activities In Kaduna by Mynd44: 8:41am On Jun 14, 2013
What news house published this piece of crap?
Re: Teenage Boys Caught In Gay Activities In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 14, 2013
14 years imprisonment. Datz all!
cheesy
Re: Teenage Boys Caught In Gay Activities In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 14, 2013
pDude: Crappy reporting once again cry

So 10 years old is defined as teenage? shocked shocked

Chai cry

Very crappy.
Re: Teenage Boys Caught In Gay Activities In Kaduna by AbuMikey(m): 10:35am On Jun 14, 2013
I wonder wetin dey even sweet for man to put he cucumber for anoda man shithole?? Mtchew

(1) (Reply)

Ogbomosho Dog Fight With A Goat / BREAKING! President Buhari Arrested London (video) / See Photo Of Items Looted By A South African Police Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.