Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Yahoo Boys Caught Taking A Girl For Rituals (explicit Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys Caught Taking A Girl For Rituals (explicit Photo) (14203 Views)

Yahoo Boy Caught Trying To Bury Nephew He Killed Him For Rituals Photos / 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” / 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Boys Caught Taking A Girl For Rituals (explicit Photo) by nairamaverick(m): 8:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
Eye witness account

uchbaba:
Actually I was a serving corp member when this happened in Osun state, infact I use to see one of the guys along my street in ILE IFE, if u are familiar with Ile ife u might hv heard or been to IFE CITY, the girl in question was alleged to be a secondary school student of IFE CITY COLLEGE and she was a friend to one of this guys, the guys connived to bring a the girl to the man that want to use the girl 4 ritual purposes, infact the guys are middle men, not yahoo boys as the OP insinuated however, the pic u saw as posted was after they were captured based on tip off, the car the car was in, was the car that they use in transporting the poor girl bt GOD has written, My child u can't die at the hands of ritualist!!! Happened around late AUGUST or early OCT.

Saw this now on fb. Decided to post it as it is.
I believe they deserve worse.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys Caught Taking A Girl For Rituals (explicit Photo) by Olamipapa(m): 8:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
Wetin secondary pikin dey do with yahoo boy? Yahoo boys eh, them don spoil market for we guys wey dey hustle morally ontop girls running package. Nigeria girls too like money, and some seems lazy in their way of making it.

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Caught Taking A Girl For Rituals (explicit Photo) by Hotsemo: 8:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
Strong things
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught Taking A Girl For Rituals (explicit Photo) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
End time learners. Before you know it. They will say Na obuui ndi anambra..

Anyinwa bu ndiii anambra ataago afufu.. Like me here..dey call me onye ogwuuu ego at my workplace here in river state becos am from anambra
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught Taking A Girl For Rituals (explicit Photo) by myfantasies(f): 8:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
Wat is dis world turning into
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught Taking A Girl For Rituals (explicit Photo) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
Olamipapa:

I dey vex for u for booking my space cos dis will make FP
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught Taking A Girl For Rituals (explicit Photo) by Olamipapa(m): 8:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
alanposh:

I dey vex for u for booking my space cos dis will make FP

Buahah! sorry eh, put more effort. But Egbon Alanposh, if you want the space you can come and have it.

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Caught Taking A Girl For Rituals (explicit Photo) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
Olamipapa:

Buahah! sorry eh, put more effort. But Egbon Alanposh, if you want the space you can come and have it.

Every space here booked by me v been a hit bk to bk abi Na front to front

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Caught Taking A Girl For Rituals (explicit Photo) by vikacydevato(m): 9:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
Work for your money. Every life is important.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Caught Taking A Girl For Rituals (explicit Photo) by Flexherbal(m): 9:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
Bad boys. Repent!

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Caught Taking A Girl For Rituals (explicit Photo) by PHAYOL81: 9:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
This should be a msg to the gals especially the upcoming ones that money is not the all and end all of everything like their grownup counterparts had made them understand, and that there could be a rotten interior for any sweet -looking apple. # just saying.
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught Taking A Girl For Rituals (explicit Photo) by ProudOlodo: 1:02am On Feb 08, 2016
That guy in the middle is seriously struggling with the reality of posing for the camera in his birth suit. Yet he had the big liver to take a little girl to the slaughter angry

BTW, where's the babe that says "the devil should just apologise to God so we can all go back to Eden unclad"? I guess it's already
somehow happening undecided

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Caught Taking A Girl For Rituals (explicit Photo) by holarmy10(m): 3:08am On Feb 08, 2016
Anything for the money

SMH sad sad
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught Taking A Girl For Rituals (explicit Photo) by Gidoka(m): 3:46am On Feb 08, 2016
The Love of Money....
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught Taking A Girl For Rituals (explicit Photo) by mathmatica: 4:09am On Feb 08, 2016
That's not yahoo boys,as the op want us to believe.Those naked guys are the three uniport boys killed few years back.As for the girl,maybe he got the pic from some random Ghanaian movie site.

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Caught Taking A Girl For Rituals (explicit Photo) by westlius(m): 4:14am On Feb 08, 2016
Quick and fast cash don't pays. Short cuts don't pay
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught Taking A Girl For Rituals (explicit Photo) by Nobody: 5:58am On Feb 08, 2016
Why is the girl still inside the car, posing for camera shots
Why don't they burn this niqqa's on site..
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught Taking A Girl For Rituals (explicit Photo) by Nobody: 6:00am On Feb 08, 2016
mathmatica:
That's not yahoo boys,as the op want us to believe.Those naked guys are the three uniport boys killed few years back.As for the girl,maybe he got the pic from some random Ghanaian movie site.

You are very wrong, they don't look anything like those boys

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Caught Taking A Girl For Rituals (explicit Photo) by diasporaman(m): 6:00am On Feb 08, 2016
Yahoo yahoo has gone diabolic.God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Caught Taking A Girl For Rituals (explicit Photo) by honeymills(f): 6:59am On Feb 08, 2016
I hope they are burnt alive. See their innocent looking face...na wa o. Thank God for saving the young lady's life.
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught Taking A Girl For Rituals (explicit Photo) by nairamaverick(m): 6:59am On Feb 08, 2016
mathmatica:

I got the pics from fb, and as for that uniform it's probably a school in Abeokuta or Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Caught Taking A Girl For Rituals (explicit Photo) by franklingud(m): 8:16am On Feb 08, 2016
Na wa oo!!
Bad mind... bad guys una cup don full.
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught Taking A Girl For Rituals (explicit Photo) by uchbaba(m): 9:02am On Feb 08, 2016
Actually I was a serving corp member when this happened in Osun state, infact I use to see one of the guys along my street in ILE IFE, if u are familiar with Ile ife u might hv heard or been to IFE CITY, the girl in question was alleged to be a secondary school student of IFE CITY COLLEGE and she was a friend to one of this guys, the guys connived to bring a the girl to the man that want to use the girl 4 ritual purposes, infact the guys are middle men, not yahoo boys as the OP insinuated however, the pic u saw as posted was after they were captured based on tip off, the car the car was in, was the car that they use in transporting the poor girl bt GOD has written, My child u can't die at the hands of ritualist!!! Happened around late AUGUST or early OCT.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Caught Taking A Girl For Rituals (explicit Photo) by mallamseifaldin(m): 9:30am On Feb 08, 2016
But Yoruba's are so much in this yahoo yahoo huzzle.
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught Taking A Girl For Rituals (explicit Photo) by nairamaverick(m): 9:42am On Feb 08, 2016
uchbaba:
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught Taking A Girl For Rituals (explicit Photo) by nairamaverick(m): 9:44am On Feb 08, 2016
Eye witness account

uchbaba:
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught Taking A Girl For Rituals (explicit Photo) by deanoffaculty: 10:06am On Feb 08, 2016
mathmatica:
On the contrary, they are not those guys. Those UNIPORT guys were four in numbers and not three.
'ALUU 4'......

Re: Yahoo Boys Caught Taking A Girl For Rituals (explicit Photo) by teekay213(m): 10:42am On Feb 08, 2016
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught Taking A Girl For Rituals (explicit Photo) by sexaddict08(m): 1:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
Olamipapa:
Wetin secondary pikin dey do with yahoo boy? Yahoo boys eh, them don spoil market for we guys wey dey hustle morally ontop girls running package. Nigeria girls too like money, and some seems lazy in their way of making it.

wetin u dey talk self, u just dey jump up n down...na because of FTC make u dey talk rubbish. Concentrate jor them no dey give anything for FTC ooooo
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught Taking A Girl For Rituals (explicit Photo) by Olamipapa(m): 2:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
sexaddict08:

wetin u dey talk self, u just dey jump up n down...na because of FTC make u dey talk rubbish. Concentrate jor them no dey give anything for FTC ooooo

OK sir, I will stop the idea.
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught Taking A Girl For Rituals (explicit Photo) by mathmatica: 5:41pm On Feb 08, 2016
deanoffaculty:

On the contrary, they are not those guys. Those UNIPORT guys were four in numbers and not three.
'ALUU 4'......
.....Thanks for the correction and I accept my apology....but I still refuse to believe the OP.....the post reads like it was written by Lie Mohanmed,to explain the sudden vacation embark by the president,after defeating Boko haram and making $50=#1.
Re: Yahoo Boys Caught Taking A Girl For Rituals (explicit Photo) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
so u need to change the tiitle to reflect the story

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Armed Robbers Killed In Calabar / Trader Pours Hot Water On 12-year-old Over N100 (photo) / Man Strangles 7-month-old Daughter In Niger State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.