Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:29 PM

Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos (64849 Views)

Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster / Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by freecocoa(f): 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2013
bukatyne:

Did you not read that a married man and a married woman were cheating on their spouses?
Walai I didn't see it o, na now I just see am.
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 14, 2013
women are neva satisfied grin
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Truckpusher(m): 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2013
I just dey imagine am say I come marry person come dey climb my wife,my trophy?....omo! Na die I dun die so.....hmmmmm...NL make Una bear me witnessooo... grin grin grin
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by oloriooko(m): 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2013
what is a matrimonial bed? undecided undecided undecided

A bed is a bed. the bed has nothing to do with the act cos adultery is adultery wherever whenever angry angry angry
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 14, 2013
Truckpusher: I just dey imagine am say I come marry person come dey climb my wife,my trophy?....omo! Na die I dun die so.....hmmmmm...NL make Una bear me witnessooo... grin grin grin

Peppersoup is the key
I ji kwa ego peppersoup
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by donwilz(m): 4:09pm On Jun 14, 2013
makelove2m: Let anyman who is clean and free from adultry first cast the stone on the woman, When it come to a woman, it becomes NEWS, Abeg make we hear something jareh
pls, spare us the victim complex and feminist excuse. What she did was WRONG! She deserves every bit of embarrassment she faces. Nobody is advocating for her to be stoned. Just calling a spade what it is.
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by johnnyhandsom(m): 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2013
Well this kind of thing will be a license for me to Bleep other men's wives
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by tiwasiaife(m): 4:11pm On Jun 14, 2013
makelove2m: Let anyman who is clean and free from adultry first cast the stone on the woman, When it come to a woman, it becomes NEWS, Abeg make we hear something jareh
Are you an adultrer?
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by bukatyne(f): 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2013
freecocoa: Walai I didn't see it o, na now I just see am.

Freecocoa, how you go see am when na free cocoa you dey find up and down smiley
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by moscobabs(m): 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2013
Singing in my mother's tongue 'eke lo'binrin,odale lo'binrin,bo'binrin lo'ko meji afikan pa'mo!!!!! na women go enter hell pass
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by bukatyne(f): 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2013
murimoney: women are neva satisfied grin

What about the married man she was cheating with?
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by freecocoa(f): 4:16pm On Jun 14, 2013
bukatyne:

Freecocoa, how you go see am when na free cocoa you dey find up and down smiley
No be my fault na.grin
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Truckpusher(m): 4:16pm On Jun 14, 2013
babyosisi:

Peppersoup is the key
I ji kwa ego peppersoup
How much pepper soup would make you open legs wide for another man....just thinking abt is madness grin...tufiakwa...*pukes*
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Truckpusher(m): 4:18pm On Jun 14, 2013
bukatyne:

What about the married man she was cheating with?
My only compensation is for the community to hand over his wife to me for three months..dazz all. grin grin
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by AbuMikey(m): 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2013
LMAO
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by NessaFresh(f): 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2013
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Feedmemore(f): 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2013
Shollypopz:
"banging" like it's off the chain. It's super hot!! It's too sexy. You're mad cute. Your pic can make me turn gay. ..........I can go on and on tongue

Lol, it's just that you were oppressing us too much, I won't kill myself again. Regulating my diet cannot achieve that, I give up. Maybe in my "next life". Don't mind me, how ve u been? smiley

Awww...all this compliment for me? undecided cool Thanks Shollypopz you such a sweetheart. kiss kiss

Yeah, quite a while really, don't mind me, I have been busy with school and job. Thank God summer is around, I'll be a bit free. Guess you are good though.
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2013
babyosisi:

Peppersoup is the key
I ji kwa ego peppersoup

YES O IN THIS CASE
PEPPERSOUP ANSWERETH ALL THINGS
IT DEPENDS ON THE BABE AND HER 'LOCK'
SOME BABES NA PEPPERSOUP DEY OPEN THEIR LOCK
SOME NA SHAWARMA
SOME NA SUYA
SOME NA INDOMIE AND EGG
SOME NA BREAD
FIND THE KEY AND SHE'S ALL URS wink
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by AAAdam(m): 4:27pm On Jun 14, 2013
If na me is instantly devoce. She tank God say na xtant dem be de no de devoce. Lol.
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by UyiIredia(m): 4:37pm On Jun 14, 2013
Have we had (and if not, when do we have) front page topics of women catching men in the act of adultery ? Men are also guilty of it too.
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by biolabee(m): 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2013
dennismukoro:
The man and the woman were taken away by the police for ‘safe custody’ and were later released on bail.

Also speaking with Vanguard the wife of the culprit said the rumour of her husband’s illicit affair with their neighbour had been on for some time.

“I have heard severally that my husband has been engaging in extra-marital affairs with this woman; I went to her house and told her to leave my husband alone, but she refused. God has finally disgraced her”, she said.

Me i jus haff 2 kweshions

1. which safe keeping police wan do for domestic matter

2. If God disgrace the woman, wetin hin do for the man....exult?
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by kalufelix(m): 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2013
bukatyne:

If I am to interprete what you said,

'A man is free to commit adultery because it is a man's world'?

Clap for yourself.

Is this what you learnt from your dad?
yeah dats wat ah learnt 4rm him if yhu like. Even the wisest man dat ever lived was no different.
Wht do yhu intend to do abt it?
Cheat back??
Goodluck to yhu...
Am sure the husband have cheated so many times
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Seeeeeeee: 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2013
Guess some of their children are CROSS BREED
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Vado(m): 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2013
Nuffin new, From many years of living in J-town, I know it's ratchet like that.
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by kalufelix(m): 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2013
Seeeeeeee: Guess some of their children are CROSS BREED
sure...ah can stick out ma neck 4 dat
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by logica(m): 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2013
Feed me more:

Lmao ! grin grin

See your mouth like small enjoyment for side. cheesy tongue
What do you wanna be fed sef?
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by tintingz(m): 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2013
Mama-miyaaa!!!
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by toshmann(m): 4:46pm On Jun 14, 2013
babyosisi:

You see am
She asked the lover for a plate of peppersoup,he bought a whole pot
If she asked some more ,he would have brought a whole goat ( Ewu Awusa) cheesy
I bet you her husband won't even buy her ordinary groundnuts and banana
Who knows how much she has endured in the hands of that thing she called husband shocked
I bet you her husband's manhood is not even in tip top condition hence she went looking for somebody to fill in the blank spaces

She was tempted because of the condition she found herself in
SHe has managed and can manage no more

When a woman resorts to chasing her kids outside and locking the door for a moment of pleasure
That woman has endured until she could endure no more
The man should check himself o
He should check himself I say
He is lacking well well

The shame belongs to him
Now everybody knows his manhood no dey function

Hehehehe grin
Una see why marriage na nonsense in this 21st century! This na man wey go arrange store for him wife o, working hard to set up his wife o. And she did this to him. And she even get supporters here grin
Message: e be like say adultery is going to be common in Nigeria as it is for here where I de live grin
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2013
logica: What do you wanna be fed sef?

Peppersoup
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by toshmann(m): 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2013
Abeg wetin be Don Simon? Na Nigerian beer abi na slang?
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by logica(m): 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2013
biolabee:
2. If God disgrace the woman, wetin hin do for the man....exult?
Yes o. Now all the neighborhood women with itchy vee-jays will come looking for the man. His stock has risen. Meanwhile no man will come looking for the woman. smiley
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by omoiyalayi(m): 4:49pm On Jun 14, 2013
That is not a new thing na it is the reaction
That is always different some men will just matchet
The man some will do worst. The man shld thank God that
It was police that arrest him some men no get
Shame o in d woman matrimonial bed ha maybe d woman
Husband no dey buy her pepper soup shame ! Shame !! Shame!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman / Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) / What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.