Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:39 PM

Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos (64851 Views)

Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster / Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by biolabee(m): 6:55pm On Jun 14, 2013
toshmann:

Lol. But BabyO I gotta tell ya, I had a girlfriend back in the days in Naija who wanted me to father her first child. She was getting married and wanted me to father her first child.

I had another girl in Unical who was married and I didn't know. Someone told me she is married I thought he was joking, he said he attended her wedding. I brushed it aside bc the dude is a well known joker. Then one day I jokingly asked my girl why she didnt tell me she was married. You know, I expected to hear something like "what are you talking about?" But guess what I heard! "How did you find out?" And she was laughing. I was shocked beyond words. Then she said I looked exactly like her husband. It just feels like I'm him. Lol. Tosh nwa mama, I no know whether to slap am or to run go church for cleansing.
Guess what, she still invited me to come to her room and spend the night. This na babe wey nova reach 1yr of marriage. When marriage suppose still de sweet am.

AND U sef climb am poke am after the revelation....
badt madt guy!! grin grin
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by toshmann(m): 6:57pm On Jun 14, 2013
biolabee:

AND U sef climb am poke am after the revelation....
badt madt guy!! grin grin

Nooo, I didn't return to her again o shocked
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 14, 2013
Imagine 'babyosisi' claiming a faithful housewife, hmmmm, i don suffer.

Sombody my neighbour, 'philips' fuccks every wkend wen he coms around.
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by biolabee(m): 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2013
MacLovington: .

Jesus doesn't allow us to cast the stone BUT apart from that I have never committed adultry. I don't know what kind of married men you mix with. You need to start mixing with decent men.

Plenty of temptations yes. But was Jesus not tempted?

brah... u dont know meme...
all those runz girls round about town.. u think all of them are single

toshmann:

Nooo, I didn't return to her again o shocked

good man... cheesy grin
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by biolabee(m): 7:00pm On Jun 14, 2013
toshmann:

Abomination no be small. Everytime I jam hard luck in life I remember her, but anyway I don overcome that feeling. She's doing good now with her husband and she's got great kids and a wonderful family. So whatever it was, baba nke bi n'igwe musta forgiven by now bc if heaven were to punish, na she, wey deliberately sleep with me, hiding the fact that he is married, na she heaven for punish first.

Go in peace... Your sins are forgiven thee grin grin

Her hold on you is broken.. shout Halleluyah someboriii

babyosisi:

But jokes apart now
That husband in the story ought to go and carry out a DNA test for them kids
They may not be his
How brazen can a woman be to bring in the lover into her own home ?
That her husband is mild o
Some husbands would have committed double homicide

now u r talking....
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by toshmann(m): 7:01pm On Jun 14, 2013
babyosisi:

Any man that finds a faithful God fearing wife like me is truly blessed
I thank God for my life
Faithful wives dey scarce. Even at that, majority of them go fall into the hands of promiscous men grin
But even when the faithful wives marry faithful husbands like my humble self( cool ) , other issues may jump out to scatter the joy of a marriage grin

Infidelity is not the only marriage destroyer grin

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by biolabee(m): 7:02pm On Jun 14, 2013
toshmann:
Faithful wives dey scarce. Even at that, majority of them go fall into the hands of promiscous men grin
But even when the faithful wives marry faithful husbands like my humble self( cool ) , other issues may jump out to scatter the joy of a marriage grin

true.. bro
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by toshmann(m): 7:02pm On Jun 14, 2013
biolabee:

Her hold on you is broken.. shout Halleluyah someboriii

now u r talking....

Hallelujah someboriii grin

What does someboriii mean
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2013
but kai!! walahi you get sweet, delicious, mouthulicious, kissable lips o0O....person dey miss something ooo....
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by KOBIB: 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2013
makelove2m: Let anyman who is clean and free from adultry first cast the stone on the woman, When it come to a woman, it becomes NEWS, Abeg make we hear something jareh
Wat u're sayin is absolute bull shit ma dear! Check ursef,am almost sure u can commit such act!
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by toshmann(m): 7:06pm On Jun 14, 2013
biolabee:
good man... cheesy grin

I am the goodest man on planet earth. cool
Infact them don complete my mansion in heaven with complete bar and cable tv. Saint Peter don commision am already. They are waiting for the year 2084 when I will die so I can come and occupy.

Dem don even give me tittle for heaven sef.

Toshmann the Great cool

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by biolabee(m): 7:07pm On Jun 14, 2013
coogar:

you were humping another man's wife even after you were warned by a friend. you cannot escape punishment - wait till hungry alligators start pursuing you in your dreams...

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by biolabee(m): 7:08pm On Jun 14, 2013
toshmann:

Hallelujah someboriii grin

What does someboriii mean

Somebody grin

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Ezedon(m): 7:08pm On Jun 14, 2013
Life is too short lets take advantage of opportunity to get good reputation
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by IncomeTutor: 7:10pm On Jun 14, 2013
makelove2m: Let anyman who is clean and free from adultry first cast the stone on the woman, When it come to a woman, it becomes NEWS, Abeg make we hear something jareh

You must be a suspect too!
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by toshmann(m): 7:11pm On Jun 14, 2013
spoilt: Even married women with children need to de stress. She is foolish to bring him home. Rule number one never get caught! Stay sleek and keep the statistics of cheating women real low, LOL.you know It makes men happy when they quote their 60% to our 40%.

Now this na one original runs babe wey know how far. Truth is, when it comes to matters of "banging" men can NEVER win women. Men only talk. Women hammer silently and even claim victim on top of am.

At the end of the day, who will marry all these Akwuna women? . . . . . . . . . It's still us embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by biolabee(m): 7:11pm On Jun 14, 2013
spoilt: Even married women with children need to de stress. She is foolish to bring him home. Rule number one never get caught! Stay sleek and keep the statistics of cheating women real low, LOL.you know It makes men happy when they quote their 60% to our 40%.

interesting ......

toshmann:

Now this na one original runs babe wey know how far. Truth is, when it comes to matters of "banging" men can NEVER win women. Men only talk. Women hammer silently and even claim victim on top of am.

At the end of the day, who will marry all these Akwuna women? . . . . . . . . . It's still us embarassed

still us... still us....

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by toshmann(m): 7:12pm On Jun 14, 2013
biolabee:

Somebody grin

Lol grin
Is it like Nigerian pastor faking American accent or what? cheesy
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 14, 2013

Say it loud and clear sis
They live in Jos
Couldn't she go to Bukuru or Pankshin sef with the man
There is a place called Nassarawa toto,the next state over
She couldn't go there for the rendezvous

Mschtwwww
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 14, 2013
Nna mehn,the day I heard of a place called Nassarawa toto
I couldn't control the laughter

They even have a federal polytechnic dia
Am serious o

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Federal-polytechnic-Nasarawa-Toto/260249477410194
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by biolabee(m): 7:18pm On Jun 14, 2013
toshmann:

Lol grin
Is it like Nigerian pastor faking American accent or what? cheesy

na so... all part of civilisation...

babyosisi:

They live in Jos

Mschtwwww

now i dont know whether to be scared of babyosisi.. seriously now... grin grin cheesy

LMAO at nasarawa toto

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Toks2008(m): 7:27pm On Jun 14, 2013
Sex Is Marriage

Sex can simply be defined as a designed union that changes man and woman into husband and wife.

Unfortunately, many people today indulge in sexual activities so casually and they later split saying after-all, they are not yet married but the truth is they are physically and spiritually bonded together but have not actually done the ceremonial joining together which many tag marriage.

So lets take a look at this biblical passage:

But from the beginning of creation, God MADE THEM MALE AND FEMALE.
FOR THIS REASON A MAN SHALL LEAVE HIS FATHER AND MOTHER, AND THE TWO SHALL BECOME ONE FLESH; so they are no longer two, but one flesh. (Mark 10)

It is only in sexual intercourse that you become one but the joining together is what the world lays so much emphasis on and they spend so much on this aspect whereas they have actually been married to several men/women in the course of their careless life styles..

Indulging in casual sex is very tempting and quite exciting but very dangerous both biologically and spiritually.

There is always a fusion of the blood anytime you have intercourse and this fusion of blood has many spiritual implications asides the sexually transmitted diseases and unwanted pregnancies..

You form a covenant with whoever you have intercourse with meaning half of all the curses or blessing automatically get transferred to each other and worst still the blessings turns to curses upon you as a result of the sinful transmission.

If this person has slept with 5 people, it means he/she is a carrier of five people's demonic influences, ancestral curses, and many covenants which will be transferred to you.

So if you find yourself involved in casual sex, go on your kneels and pray for forgiveness and also ask GOD to deliver you from every possible curses and blessings that are not for you which may become a curse upon you.

-I have heard stories where a lady turned to a nymphomaniac just after sexual intercourse with a a man.

- I have also heard stories of men having their life crumble just after meeting a lady.

The bottom line is that we should try not to indulge in casual sex because the act of sex is indeed the real marriage.

Hope this helps.

Source: Olatokunbo Olabode
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by toshmann(m): 7:29pm On Jun 14, 2013
Abeg na who get strength read this epistle make he helep us explain am in 3 sentences
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Folazy(f): 7:30pm On Jun 14, 2013
Abi oo!
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 14, 2013
lorretta u: you're very beautiful. grin
you too... you are beautiful
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by toshmann(m): 7:31pm On Jun 14, 2013
babyosisi:

They live in Jos

Mschtwwww
Have u considered her safety? Make she no go jam Fulani gunmen on duty suddenly. Then dem go kill am with her co-fornicator. Them she go die on "duty" and head straight to hell. grin
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by armyofone(m): 7:31pm On Jun 14, 2013
biolabee:

kai grin walahi na hutu cheesy

odikwa funny. cheesy

The thread get him own level and hilarious.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Toks2008(m): 7:31pm On Jun 14, 2013
FRANK TALK

Looking around us, we can see the diversity in which GOD made men and women.

We see guys of different colors, heights, looks and built and same goes for the women with varieties to choose from and i guess it is this variety of choices that is the cause of the problems many people face as concerns faithfulness to one partner in a relationship.

Yes we know that choosing a partner has so much more to do with the inner qualities as we are made to believe but wait a minute; will you marry a monkey look alike even if he/she has the best inner qualities in the world? So lets stop fooling each other and face facts. Physical qualities matters a lot and in fact responsible to a large extent in maintaining fidelity in relationships.

As different individuals, our choices differ and it is very pertinent as a man or woman to know what you want and go for it if you spot it be you a man or woman and don't settle for less or at least try your best not to. Yes we know we must not set too high a standard but nevertheless, try your best to have a man/woman with physical qualities closest to what you want if you cant get exactly what you desire.

Now lets take this case study.

You know that you love a particular food and you will never be tired eating such. Men and women are like the food we eat. No matter how full our stomach is after eating any food at our disposal, we will always have the urge to taste our best food any time we come across it.

-Are you a man that loves a well endowed lady?, then don't settle for less.

-Do you love pretty faces?, if you do then make sure you get a pretty face as your lady.

-If your swag gets turned on whenever you see a curvy lady then do your best to have one for yourself.

-Are you a lady that fancies dark skin guys over the other color or visavis? then don't dull yourself when that skin type asks you out,

- Do you love cute guys or tall guys?, then if you come across one simply give him a sign that you like him and this dies not make you look cheap but its the way you relate with him after you kick start the affair that will show if you are cheap or not.

-Though not everything about a man physical attributes is visual so if you are also the type that believes that what a man has below his belt is also a factor then im sorry to disappoint you that any average size man is ok for any woman according to science so you need not worry about that.

The bottom line is that there is someone for everyone out there and we must learn to be patient to see such.

I will never start any affair with a lady that does not catch my fancy no matter how im tempted because i believe in one man one woman affair so in order to maintain that status, it is advisable that you get what you want and only admire others with same physical qualities without the urge of having them since what you want is already at your disposal.

In my opinion,we can always try to work on the internal qualities by learning to adjust, tolerate and been objective with each other. And at the end of the day, if the inner quality is not tolerable and marriage has not taking place, take a walk.

There is no point marrying or having an affair with someone less than what you want and wallow in lust every passing day whenever you spot your choice woman or man. No sentiments in love.

Don't even ask a lady you know is less than what you want out and a lady should never say ok to a man she knows is not her choice (except she is desperate) and also do not hesitate to show subtle signs to a man that catches your fancy(funny but true).

Lets learn to be disciplined to get what we want so that we can remain faithful to the object of our innermost desires.

You may be attracted to the blind, crippled or deformed but as long as the person catches your fancy without sentiments then that settles it.

Know what you want and go for it.

Hope this helps

Source: Olatokunbo Olabode
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 14, 2013
babyosisi: Nna mehn,the day I heard of a place called Nassarawa toto
I couldn't control the laughter

They even have a federal polytechnic dia
Am serious o

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Federal-polytechnic-Nasarawa-Toto/260249477410194
do you mean ToTo LGA??
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Toks2008(m): 7:40pm On Jun 14, 2013
toshmann:

Honestly i don't know what to say.

Women these days are far more promiscuous than men and majority of these cheating ladies are married ones. Worst still, they never tell their partner in adultery that they are married.

Now i understand clearly this verse in the bible.

Proverbs 31:10-12 (King James Version)

Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.

My Advice to men

Forget about putting your wife away if caught in adulterous act and she is sorry for the act. 99.9% of ladies these days are cheats and unfortunately you just have to marry one of these people. So pursue her and bring home even a worse lady.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by legendsilver(m): 7:43pm On Jun 14, 2013
grin mayb d man nor dey satisfy d woman emotionally.
Re: Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos by Toks2008(m): 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2013
legendsilver: grin mayb d man nor dey satisfy d woman emotionally.

All these excuses are unfounded.

Marriage is for better for worse. Don't rush in, know who you are getting married to before saying i do. THe only reason for divorce is sexual sin which is adultery but as i wrote, that is not even applicable these days because if you drive away an adulteress, you can be sure to bring in another adulteress in the making.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman / Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) / "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.