Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Good Business Opportunities In Edo State - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Good Business Opportunities In Edo State (1526 Views)

Which Good Business Can Perrson Do With N800k / Cement Business In Nigeria Is A Good Business, Start Your Today / Buying Shares in Nigeria: Companies, Stock Market Trends, & Opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Business Opportunities In Edo State by Strongedition: 8:51am On Jun 14, 2013
Edo north is known for solid minerals.From limestone,calcite,dolomite etc.So many quarries spread across the area mining and distributing raw materials all over nigeria.
There are so many business opportunities down here,i wld just give an insight on the compressor.Its a smalll machine of different sizes used in drilling holes into rocks b4 blasting.It has always been in high demand here since the 90s and has never been enough,u even have people booking for night work.
There are different types and prices,its even cheaper buying it abroad and bringing into 9ja.ATLAS COPCO which is the best around here(availability of parts and strong lasting engine) its summarily 1.2million naira (a foreign used one)
In the cities (e.g port harcourt) hiring a compressor is abt 30k a day but u aint guaranteed every day hiring.Its a rural area here so the price here is 10k a day for the owner and its a day to day hiring.
The machine isnt the type dat gives problems easily especially when its foreign used and not nigerian used.
We buy in lagos and bring down to Edo state in a pick-up van or dyna.

Here is the deal: I do supply of limestone bolders to lagos and want to do the compressor business also,which wld indirectly stop me from struggling to hire.I need either a partner to put money together buy one and split profit or someone that wld buy alone and i manage for.
Any interested person can come around to the sites,see things first-hand before agreements a reached.
You can contact me: strongedition@yahoo.com or call 07085769071

I hope this wld do and other people cld find opportunities here too like owning quarries,lands that contain solid minerals,911 and 1822 tippers for hauling within the premises,it dosnt require ur tipper or trucks traveling long distances and risking accidents and frustrating break-downs.
We can start something even more solid and long lasting depending on the interest.
We can achieve something together.
Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Distributorship- The Hidden Money Making/ Investment Option / Forget About Forex Trade!!!! Betking Virtual Soccer Trading Is The Real Deal!!! / Make Money With Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.