Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World (67487 Views)

10 Best Special Forces In The World / Most Attractive Feature In Women Revealed / Who Has The Most Attractive Id In Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by dridowu: 4:11pm On Jun 15, 2013
Ds mexican are in 4 party
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by boron10(m): 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2013
Ghana cool

24 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2013
RUSSIAN UNIFORM LOOKS TIGHT.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by seriousspy: 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2013
Tomorrow we'll ask you to vote for the hottest men in the military.
---

This is unbelievably sexist...but then I've always felt that my beloved Nairaland is more than a tad sexist...
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by Goldie20: 4:13pm On Jun 15, 2013
donroxy: The Russia babe already lookd like a ''Spy'' !!!

Same Thing I Said lol..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by Gidobaba(m): 4:13pm On Jun 15, 2013
this post aint fair. No naija cry
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 15, 2013
GOTTA REPRESENT THE SISTERS

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by omiobo: 4:14pm On Jun 15, 2013
What should we do now?
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 15, 2013
The Mexican uniform dosen't look like a 21st century. It's classical! Medevial!
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 15, 2013
ALL THESE WOMEN NA SPOILS OF WAR.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by DIG1: 4:16pm On Jun 15, 2013
Naija army babe

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by ZN2: 4:17pm On Jun 15, 2013
Damn. Those hotties. cool

Are the warlords planning a strategy of "distract your enemy" on the battlefield if you can?
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by kkkp: 4:18pm On Jun 15, 2013
Dis gal luk sweet o!
DIG1: Naija army babe
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by ZN2: 4:18pm On Jun 15, 2013

Fake. What's with the jewelry?
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by misterh(m): 4:20pm On Jun 15, 2013
Our Naija sistaz

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 15, 2013
#teamgreace# #teamgreace# those girls and the chinese legs got my holding my zipper region
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by dokunbam(m): 4:21pm On Jun 15, 2013
I like the US kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by Kevsman(m): 4:21pm On Jun 15, 2013
chaii, this nija soldler fine pass all of them jor
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by azimibraun: 4:22pm On Jun 15, 2013
its all gud. naija sha no take last in this one.our girl beat plenty of them na jst the camera poor.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by GetGuide: 4:22pm On Jun 15, 2013
We Have No Casualties In Our Troops To Mali

THE Nigerian Army authority Friday said it has so far recorded no casualty in Nigeria’s Peace Keeping operation to Mali.

Head of African-led International Support Mission in Mali (AFISMA) Monitoring Team, Major General Chinedu Ugwu, disclosed this while deploying another set of troops, which include 57 officers to replace the previous troops deployed to Mali in January this year.

Speaking at the graduation ceremony of the troops’ predeployment training at the Nigerian Army Peace Keeping Centre (NAPKC), Jaji near Kaduna, Major General Ugwu said Nigeria’s performance in Mali has been excellent as he was quick to note that, Nigerian Army has not lost any soul in the ongoing operation.

According to the Head of AFISMA Monitoring Team, the Nigerian Army has been performing well and the host country, Mali is happy to have the Nigerian contingent. In fact, in the areas where the Nigerian troops are deployed, like Rere and Niara the people are always happy with them to the extent that they donate food items to them. They said they want Nigeria to be with them and that is why we have the Force Commander there. They are all happy and our performance is excellent.

The essence of the predeployment training for NIBATT 2 is to rotate the present troops in Mali. They will be rotated after six months, General Ugwu said.

Earlier, while addressing the 906 officers and soldiers, the General Officer Commanding (GOC) 2 Division Nigerian Army, Major General Ahmed Jibrin warned the troops to avoid trafficking of illicit drugs as they embark on the trip and also respect the cultural and religious sensitivity of the people of Mali.

He said, the nature of peacekeeping operations have changed and take place in complex environments characterized by challenging issues like destroyed infrastructure, economic collapse and human suffering.

The GOC further noted that despite the challenges, Nigeria would continue to live up to its commitment in safeguarding world peace as he told the troops to defend themselves when necessary.

According to him, you can fight to discharge your mandate when the need arises to do so, especially to protect yourself, your colleague or persons and property in your care. You must remember that the rules of engagement are to serve guidance in the use and application of force, Idris said.

- See more at: http://informationnigeriatoday..com/2013/06/we-have-no-casualties-in-our-troops-to.html#sthash.nTuM3xOE.dpuf

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by adwem2003(m): 4:22pm On Jun 15, 2013
smileydos finnish and greece babes na die hard oo, wich one b wadiya republic? cheesy
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by sagytariusTM1: 4:22pm On Jun 15, 2013
lucenzo:
LIBYA

I miss this dude!

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by DrChatNuff: 4:24pm On Jun 15, 2013
Where d pretti BLACK gals dem
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by Wahala90: 4:25pm On Jun 15, 2013
[size=14pt]They are so beautiful. Do they also kill?[/size]
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by yuzedo: 4:27pm On Jun 15, 2013
o'boy:
NIGERIA
I shìt bricks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by babadem2much(m): 4:30pm On Jun 15, 2013
dat 1 na army? ok if dem get army where dia pension office 4 d retirees n d serving wia d Headquarters dey?

cashkid18: grin crywia biafran army babes nah...ist tym on front page shaa
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 15, 2013

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:30pm On Jun 15, 2013
I love the army uniforms. WHen I entered the thread, I expected to see different armies with their uniforms.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by yuzedo: 4:31pm On Jun 15, 2013
boron10: Ghana cool
Goodbye nairaland!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 15, 2013
NAIJA ARMY WITH THE TYPICAL NIGERIAN EXPRESSION CALLED 'STINKFACE' IN AMERICA

grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by AkinDavid2: 4:34pm On Jun 15, 2013
Wahala90: [size=14pt]They are so beautiful. Do they also kill?[/size]

Not at all they only kiss.. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by Linoversace: 4:36pm On Jun 15, 2013
embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

“RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself / PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos / First Set Of Lagos Big Boys In 1913 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.