Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World (67486 Views)

10 Best Special Forces In The World / Most Attractive Feature In Women Revealed / Who Has The Most Attractive Id In Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by Goldenheart(m): 4:37pm On Jun 15, 2013
Give me russians anytime...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by Hollamie007: 4:38pm On Jun 15, 2013
lucenzo: FINLAND

Beret nice ... Finnish soldier

SWEDEN

Under-fire ... Swedish soldier

RUSSIA

Glamorous ... Russian recruit

WATCH OUT FOR SHE'S A SPY

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by boron10(m): 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2013
yuzedo:
Goodbye nairaland!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
See you in Banana iceland
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by Lakayanah: 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2013
boron10: Nigerian girls face go spoil camera
If you are truly a Nigerian shame on you.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by Phame: 4:48pm On Jun 15, 2013
o'boy:
NIGERIA
falls From yacht.

Na my papa land u yab like this? Sms.....
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by Zet72(m): 4:49pm On Jun 15, 2013
grin As for the Mexicoan Army , I be like say na arabanko them the go battlefield go do with that their deeper life gown
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by aycsharp(m): 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2013
GetGuide: We Have No Casualties In Our Troops To Mali

THE Nigerian Army authority Friday said it has so far recorded no casualty in Nigeria’s Peace Keeping operation to Mali.

Head of African-led International Support Mission in Mali (AFISMA) Monitoring Team, Major General Chinedu Ugwu, disclosed this while deploying another set of troops, which include 57 officers to replace the previous troops deployed to Mali in January this year.

Speaking at the graduation ceremony of the troops’ predeployment training at the Nigerian Army Peace Keeping Centre (NAPKC), Jaji near Kaduna, Major General Ugwu said Nigeria’s performance in Mali has been excellent as he was quick to note that, Nigerian Army has not lost any soul in the ongoing operation.

According to the Head of AFISMA Monitoring Team, the Nigerian Army has been performing well and the host country, Mali is happy to have the Nigerian contingent. In fact, in the areas where the Nigerian troops are deployed, like Rere and Niara the people are always happy with them to the extent that they donate food items to them. They said they want Nigeria to be with them and that is why we have the Force Commander there. They are all happy and our performance is excellent.

The essence of the predeployment training for NIBATT 2 is to rotate the present troops in Mali. They will be rotated after six months, General Ugwu said.

Earlier, while addressing the 906 officers and soldiers, the General Officer Commanding (GOC) 2 Division Nigerian Army, Major General Ahmed Jibrin warned the troops to avoid trafficking of illicit drugs as they embark on the trip and also respect the cultural and religious sensitivity of the people of Mali.

He said, the nature of peacekeeping operations have changed and take place in complex environments characterized by challenging issues like destroyed infrastructure, economic collapse and human suffering.

The GOC further noted that despite the challenges, Nigeria would continue to live up to its commitment in safeguarding world peace as he told the troops to defend themselves when necessary.

According to him, you can fight to discharge your mandate when the need arises to do so, especially to protect yourself, your colleague or persons and property in your care. You must remember that the rules of engagement are to serve guidance in the use and application of force, Idris said.

- See more at: http://informationnigeriatoday..com/2013/06/we-have-no-casualties-in-our-troops-to.html#sthash.nTuM3xOE.dpuf
I smile, has Nigeria been able to safeguard her peace yet? Isu kuso, rubbish
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by Zet72(m): 4:53pm On Jun 15, 2013
lucenzo: POLAND

Armed ... Polish recruits

ISRAEL

Off-duty ... Israeli soldiers

My people....no offence
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 15, 2013
obadiah777: NAIJA ARMY WITH THE TYPICAL NIGERIAN EXPRESSION CALLED 'STINKFACE' IN AMERICA

grin
This is not a Nigerian Army uniform, the beret simply says it all

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by Zet72(m): 4:54pm On Jun 15, 2013
lucenzo: you wan see babes with scary tribal marks? cheesy

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1156183_hadiza_nuhu_jpg03e4272f838b4d939587fe160c00e7d3[/img]
Proudly Nija....

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by WukedP(m): 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2013
una neva see war. Un a tink say na fashion show
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2013
DIG1: Naija army babe
I know that girl quite well, she is from Ekiti. A proud Nigerian soldier
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by aniiii(f): 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2013
[[]'';'][

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by Kirinwa: 5:01pm On Jun 15, 2013
HONEST REVIEWS

Australia looks carefree and excited,catching fun
Romania seem more in control,calm
UK seem to be work conscious
Indonesia don't seem to have their minds there,maybe for money
Mexico hahaha are they rehearsing for dance?
Palestine look like primary school pupils
Greece look romantic
Serbia look so faraway,their minds no dey there joor
Poland look like dolls
Israel rugged soldiers in looks o
Colombia look more oga at the top girls
Saint Lucia look smart
China funny looking,more like jukebox soldiers
Pakistan just there
Finland looks like tourist
Sweden combat ready
Russia looks soft and ...
US looks experienced
Libya looks well trained
Republic of wadiya looks sexy.Omo if you see them for battle you will drop your guns.Toasting tins.
Naija looks tired

DATZ ALL!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by GeorgeD1(m): 5:03pm On Jun 15, 2013
Wahala90: [size=14pt]They are so beautiful. Do they also kill?[/size]

make no mistake brother. they'll kill from a hundred miles away if

you so much as try any thing funny with them! grin
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by BashToks: 5:03pm On Jun 15, 2013
lucenzo: REPUBLIC OF WADIYA grin grin cheesy kiss kiss

On film ...Sacha Baron Cohen's bodyguards in The Dictator lol

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/4967541/most-attractive-armed-forces-in-the-world.html

They are HIV aladeen.. lmao!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 15, 2013

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1156183_hadiza_nuhu_jpg03e4272f838b4d939587fe160c00e7d3[/img]
I know her quite well, she is a from Ekiti state. She once served as a PA to a Governor in the north before joining the Army.
#Make I no divulge more info about her because she fit dey here dey read am
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 15, 2013

I know her quite well, she is from Ekiti state. She once served as a PA to a Governor in the north before joining the Army.
#Make I no divulge more info about her because she fit dey here dey read am
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by Ignatio(m): 5:05pm On Jun 15, 2013
They look more like models.
The Mexicans don't look serious.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by achi4u(m): 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2013
I rather fight trying to save my enemy gal than shoot her:grincheesy

A
We go exchange number after the War I go go look for am.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by Chiyung(f): 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2013
i wanted to join sha by going to police secondary school,but my dad disapprove it he said i will be heartless,so he sent me to a girls school. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:11pm On Jun 15, 2013
muahhhhh!!!!
i knw ma russian sweethearts wont fall ma hand kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by kevoh(m): 5:17pm On Jun 15, 2013
This is racist jor! Some dudes compiled pictures of so called most attractive armed forces in the world and not one dark skinned African woman is in it. It's degrading!

I've seen pretty female Police officers and Soldiers in Nigeria. As for the Nigerian airforce don't let me get started with them oo, looking pretty,young and smart in their 'Super-clean' uniforms.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by elrony(m): 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2013
gluv01: wow! they all look stunning and beauriful in their outfits cheesy

I like the chinese women on skirts
The mexicans? They'll die quickly in the battle field grin

My thoughts exactly on d Mexicans ...

Lucenzo abi na Mexican fashion parade be dat grin
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by 3ace(m): 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2013
boron10: Ghana cool
You want start wahala abi?
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by rodeo0070(m): 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2013
lucenzo: GREECE

All white ... Greek soldier

SERBIA

I give it to the Greek lady...
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by 99cent: 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2013
seriousspy:
---

This is unbelievably sexist...but then I've always felt that my beloved Nairaland is more than a tad sexist...

Of course. Seun is busy trying to hunt down tribalist while ignoring all the sexism that goes on here.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by 3ace(m): 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2013
DIG1: Naija army babe
Omo, this girl too fine for dis kain job.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2013
lucenzo:
Under-fire ... Swedish soldier

Best way to get shot wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by IncomeTutor: 5:30pm On Jun 15, 2013
Who invented the gun, weapons, etc.
He must have human extinction in mind?

Death is hidden behind all the attraction
you see in the clothing
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by 99cent: 5:33pm On Jun 15, 2013

Israel
Re: Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World by mike404(m): 5:34pm On Jun 15, 2013
lucenzo: MEXICO

Sombreros ... Mexican soldiers

PALESTINE

IFE DI ICHE embarassed

Headscarf ... member of the Palestinian security forces

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

“RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself / PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos / First Set Of Lagos Big Boys In 1913 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.