Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Solve Biggest Problem Faced By Humanity, Win 1 Million Pounds - David Cameron - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solve Biggest Problem Faced By Humanity, Win 1 Million Pounds - David Cameron (869 Views)

Dangote Is Nigeria's Biggest Problem He Has Bought Aso Rock / What Is The Biggest Problem Facing Nigeria? / Describe Nigeria's Biggest Problem In One Word! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solve Biggest Problem Faced By Humanity, Win 1 Million Pounds - David Cameron by Olaone1: 10:59am On Jun 14, 2013
Re: Solve Biggest Problem Faced By Humanity, Win 1 Million Pounds - David Cameron by Olaone1: 11:06am On Jun 14, 2013
The Prime Minister will award £1million to the person who solves the biggest problem of our time – we just have to figure out what it is first.

David Cameron will today launch the global competition asking the brightest minds of the world to identify and solve humanity’s biggest challenge, hoping the result will change the world.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2341486/David-Cameron-1million-person-solves-humanitys-biggest-problem--figure-is.html#ixzz2WBSFQBuh
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
I'm sure Nairaland theorists are gearing up for this. cheesy
Re: Solve Biggest Problem Faced By Humanity, Win 1 Million Pounds - David Cameron by Olaone1: 11:22am On Jun 14, 2013
Comments:

I know the biggest problem. His name is David Cameron and Nick Clegg... wheres my cheque for £1000000?

Religion- when do I receive my cheque?

Give the £1Million to the scientists in Cambridge university and ask them to clone a new breed of politician - one who will not accept bribes, and who will not build property portfolios with tax payers' money. Once we have people of utmost integrity in government the majority of humanity's problems will resolve spontaneously.

(1) (Reply)

Why Amaechi Remains Suspended —akpabio Print / A Touching Story Of Man's Inhumanity To Man / “unemployment In Nigeria Giving Me Sleepless Nights” – Okonjo Iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.