Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,495 members, 7,954,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:03 PM

Strictly Chelsea Talk: - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Strictly Chelsea Talk: (66620 Views)

Opinion!!!strictly Chelsea Fans Only. / Strictly Arsenal: / Strictly Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by cabali(m): 11:21pm On Nov 04, 2007
it is ironic but true that u can look ur ugliest when u are expressing ur happiest mood so don't blame it on anyone.

just identify with the celebration and keep the facial outlook away from probe
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Mustay(m): 5:39am On Nov 05, 2007
:d :d cool
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by arsenal4va(m): 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2007
chelsea suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk , gunners all da way
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by cabali(m): 10:35pm On Nov 09, 2007
arsenal4va:

chelsea suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk , gunners all da way

, And who is this weak wanabe?? Please go look for attention someplace else, u will drown up in this, trust me!!
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by arsenal4va(m): 10:03am On Nov 10, 2007
cabali:

, And who is this weak wanabe?? Please go look for attention someplace else, u will drown up in this, trust me!!

wanabe u mean wanna be, ah ok, no be ur fault , chelsea fans no get brain ,

you probably started supporting chelsea after they won their premier league title in 50 yrs or something ,

so in other words , BLOW ME
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by replenish(f): 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2007
wanabe u mean want to be, ah ok,  no be your fault ,  chelsea fans no get brain ,

you probably started supporting chelsea after they won their premier league title in 50 years or something ,

so in other words , BLOW

how dare u come to chelsea thread to insult chelsea fans. it shows you are the one without a brain, u just seeking for unessecary attention and u wnt get it here. goat
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Abdblues(m): 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2007
i think this attention seeker should just be ignored
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by ronnieslimz(f): 10:33am On Nov 12, 2007
right wink
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Grizzly(m): 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2007
i now see how many chelsea fans we really have, cool
To think the last post was made since the 12th, and we've played a game since then, or havent we?
And to think its only over 2000 posts!! compared to the over 10,000 posts of manure and d gunners
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Mustay(m): 7:03pm On Nov 26, 2007
na akola thread cause am now wink
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by FBS: 9:20am On Nov 27, 2007
maybe its because JM left. For me, I'm still missing him. too bad he left. Anyone would agree that HE WAS & IS A FANTASTIC MANAGER!!!
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by freelancer(m): 4:22pm On Nov 27, 2007
He was and always will be remembered. However, the game must go on and it has! Chelsea forever!!!!
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 27, 2007
J.M has done a lot of good especially to the players
Lampard the world highest scoring midfielder was
due to mourinho's formation, using him as a supporting
striker.

I believe the spirit will remain in those guys and they will
make an achievement this season
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by FBS: 5:36pm On Nov 27, 2007
I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Mustay(m): 11:21pm On Nov 27, 2007
There are 2 officiAL chelsea threads; don't y'all get it shocked
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Abdblues(m): 7:16pm On Nov 28, 2007
Hello Blues,
What are your takes about tonight's game? reports on the internet says the pitch is not so good and Rosenborg are a fairly decent team!i dey fear o o oo
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by touche(m): 1:59am On Dec 18, 2007
Sad bunch of losers sad. Arsenal rocks tongue.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by cabali(m): 9:25am On Jan 16, 2008
yeah they rock so well they cant beat birmingham at the emirates
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by DrStein(m): 1:19am On Jan 17, 2008
Please don't get me started on the goons called gunners! You exasperate me! You arsenal fans threw a party when Mourinho left and the charismatically expressionless Avram-ovich took over the coaching duties to your joy and to our chagrin.

We are not 1st or 2nd on the table but yet you are petrified and fear takes you over at the slightest mention of Chelsea cos in spite of a very harrowing season we still keep our CHIN UP(To borrow Mourinho's phrase)

When Arsene Wenger gets replaced as Manager, and you guys can keep your chin up and still be relevant, then maybe we can talk, but for now gooners,PUT A SOCK IN IT! angry

And by the way Arsenal isn't winning the league this season, because Senderos is back & Fabregas is losing his swing! Chelsea suckkkkkkk indeed. And isn't your name supposed to be arsenal4eva & not arsenal4va? Well i guess the 'e' you omitted stands for what arsenal fans always omit- ETIQUETTE!
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by cabali(m): 11:02pm On Jan 17, 2008
I dont get it, u just might want to take that to the arsenal thread. It will be appreciated there fo sho
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by DrStein(m): 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2008
Cabali,do you know anybody else who's very passionate against Arsenal? Someone who despises the tantrums of that gang of supporters?
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by cabali(m): 7:32am On Jan 25, 2008
I don't know whatcha mean. all I'm saying is, if u gat bullets 4 their fans, go 2 their camp and shoot 'em up.

we are blue boys here and it makes no difference 2 me or them arses.

if I hv som' 2 say, I go to their thread, say it with a huge punch to it, that'l b a good move u make.n
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by cabali(m): 9:18am On Oct 11, 2008
Who can find out where the following are:

Kit
amodu
jackal
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by cabali(m): 4:27am On Nov 19, 2008
Did we loose some posts here too or what?
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by cabali(m): 9:30pm On Nov 19, 2008
How come noone comes here unless there is a match
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by raffite: 10:44am On May 07, 2012

Those of you looking forward to a successful soccer career as a player. Africana Sports International (ASI) is an African-based football players scouting outfit that source for young, talented footballers all over Africa nurture them and then make them professionals in Europe, South and North America, Africa, the Middle East and Asia through associates of experienced football scouts, FIFA agents, clubs, coaches and other managers worldwide.

Phone: +234-8035070731

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (Reply)

Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 / Brentford Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 13th August 2022 / Liverpool Vs Roma: UCL (5 - 2) On 24th April 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.