Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,504 members, 7,830,517 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Picture Of Wande Coal And "Oy" (His Girlfriend) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Wande Coal And "Oy" (His Girlfriend) (5479 Views)

Wizkid,Reekado,Chidinma,Wande Coal,Others Thrill Fans At Jimmy Jatt's Show(pics / Wizkid, Pasuma, Wande-Coal And Chidinma At Star Music Trek Ibadan / Wande Coal And Wizkid; Who Is The Best..whose Album Made The Hit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Wande Coal And "Oy" (His Girlfriend) by HARDEYLEKE(m): 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2013

We all know Wande Coal to be a loving/charming man when it comes to the ladies.

However, the ladies man has decided to settle down with one particular lady out of the bunch and she goes by the nickname OY (First&Last name is unconfirmed)

Wande Coal’s girlfriend OY professed her love for the Mavin Record artist by posting a photo online with a caption: “My Love, My world.”

According to our Source the two love birds have been together since November last year, and the photo below was taking January this year, in Wande Coal’s Abuja House.

What are your thoughts?
Re: Picture Of Wande Coal And "Oy" (His Girlfriend) by studio43(m): 2:52pm On Jun 14, 2013
The two of them look like bag of fufu

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Wande Coal And "Oy" (His Girlfriend) by ajetunde: 3:17pm On Jun 14, 2013
studio43: The two of them look like bag of fufu
grin grin grin You are WICKED!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Wande Coal And "Oy" (His Girlfriend) by IAMBREEZY: 3:38pm On Jun 14, 2013
Why wande face come resemble mr ibu face now.....
Re: Picture Of Wande Coal And "Oy" (His Girlfriend) by AbuMikey(m): 5:28pm On Jun 14, 2013
Bag of Beans na I'm I dey see dere ooo
Re: Picture Of Wande Coal And "Oy" (His Girlfriend) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 14, 2013
18 years old, isn't he too old to be rolling with an 18 year old?? angry
Re: Picture Of Wande Coal And "Oy" (His Girlfriend) by premlove(m): 7:05pm On Jun 14, 2013
IAMBREEZY: Why wande face come resemble mr ibu face now.....
u fine reach am
Re: Picture Of Wande Coal And "Oy" (His Girlfriend) by premlove(m): 7:09pm On Jun 14, 2013
hornipipe: 18 years old, isn't he too old to be rolling with an 18 year old?? angry
so u know like tight thing u want wel abi
Re: Picture Of Wande Coal And "Oy" (His Girlfriend) by 3ace(m): 8:07pm On Jun 14, 2013
I'm not convinced with this story. Besides, Wande Coal looks younger in the pix. This must be back in the days.
Re: Picture Of Wande Coal And "Oy" (His Girlfriend) by ITbomb(m): 8:15pm On Jun 14, 2013
18?
I wonder how old she was when they started .
Some overage girls go vex die
Re: Picture Of Wande Coal And "Oy" (His Girlfriend) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 14, 2013
prem love: so u know like tight thing u want wel abi
huh?? He should go look for someone in his age bracket and leave the girl for her age mates! WTF
Re: Picture Of Wande Coal And "Oy" (His Girlfriend) by ITbomb(m): 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2013
hornipipe: huh?? He should go look for someone in his age bracket and leave the girl for her age mates! WTF
U no know better tight, fresh thing. Na mango full ur head
Go ask Papilo how far for him own.
Re: Picture Of Wande Coal And "Oy" (His Girlfriend) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2013
ITbomb:
U no know better tight, fresh thing. Na mango full ur head
Go ask Papilo how far for him own.
tah, nothing to brag about if you date a girl who isn't even old enough to be your younger sister.
Leave her for her age mates, go for your own age mates or you guys are scared cos dating girls your age is usually tasking that's why you prefer going for little girl who you can easily fool into bed lipsrsealed
Fresh ke, rotten ni.
Re: Picture Of Wande Coal And "Oy" (His Girlfriend) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 14, 2013
why fugly wande carry this fugly whale join body? angry
Re: Picture Of Wande Coal And "Oy" (His Girlfriend) by Fussbot: 11:14pm On Jun 14, 2013
This was back at the day na
Re: Picture Of Wande Coal And "Oy" (His Girlfriend) by stunning4real: 11:07am On Jun 15, 2013
I hope and pray their relationship last
Re: Picture Of Wande Coal And "Oy" (His Girlfriend) by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 15, 2013
If this 32yrs old looking lady is 18,then I must 6yrsold undecided

(1) (Reply)

(SEE BOOBS)..6 Women Who Must Never Be Your Husband's Personal Assistant (pics) / Drake In Love With Basketball Player Skylar Diggins -see Photo / Linda Ikeji Shock The Internet With Her New Look Foto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.