Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Wande Coal And Wizkid; Who Is The Best..whose Album Made The Hit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wande Coal And Wizkid; Who Is The Best..whose Album Made The Hit (4506 Views)

Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com / Wizkid, Pasuma, Wande-Coal And Chidinma At Star Music Trek Ibadan / Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wande Coal And Wizkid; Who Is The Best..whose Album Made The Hit by orlahboi(m): 5:30pm On May 10, 2012
comparing wande coal and wizkid, they both have a good voice and they know how to carry you along with their songs,but listening to wande's ololufe and wizkid's i luv my baby, one has to be hotter than the other regardless of the beat... The M2M and superstar album which will u prefer?

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal And Wizkid; Who Is The Best..whose Album Made The Hit by chatdare(m): 6:10pm On May 10, 2012
Hummn . . . . Cnt really say who is hotter but, i fink wizkid is makin the clubs going GAGA dan wande coal does.
Re: Wande Coal And Wizkid; Who Is The Best..whose Album Made The Hit by babyboy3(m): 6:25pm On May 10, 2012
WizKid by a long shot!!!
Re: Wande Coal And Wizkid; Who Is The Best..whose Album Made The Hit by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 10, 2012
wizkid undecided
Re: Wande Coal And Wizkid; Who Is The Best..whose Album Made The Hit by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 10, 2012
My brother, this is a wicked question. Wande's M2M and Wizkid's Superstar are, arguably, the best 'commercial' albums in the history of contemporary Nigerian music. The sort of rare albums that you'd just press the play button on and allow it run uninterrupted till the end without skipping any track. Asking me to choose the better one is like asking a parent to choose which of his twins he likes more.

Well, if, and only if, you force me to choose one at gun point, I'd have to choose Wizkid's Superstar. It's a phenomenal album. Impossible to replicate.

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal And Wizkid; Who Is The Best..whose Album Made The Hit by temmytboi(m): 1:14am On May 11, 2012
Seriously Wande's M2M is a Classic album! And Wizkid's is Wonderful! I know all the Songs on his album and can even Sing them one by one! Wande is talented but Wizkid's Superstar is d Bomb and has taken him Places E.g The Konvict Deal
Re: Wande Coal And Wizkid; Who Is The Best..whose Album Made The Hit by Frostyzone(m): 2:30pm On May 11, 2012
Wizkid is making more waves at the moment.
Re: Wande Coal And Wizkid; Who Is The Best..whose Album Made The Hit by Martin55: 10:23pm On May 11, 2012
WizKid by a long shot!!![img]http://www.keyforex.info/cpu.gif[/img]
Re: Wande Coal And Wizkid; Who Is The Best..whose Album Made The Hit by Ybutterfly: 3:19am On May 12, 2012
^^^^^^ undecided
Re: Wande Coal And Wizkid; Who Is The Best..whose Album Made The Hit by danbrowndmf(m): 10:12am On Jul 29, 2013
So soon? Na wa o, jes naw naw una don foreget wandecoal...M2M? M2M sell pass wizkid album,wandecoal go beat wizkid anywer even for freestyle even 4 fight,wizkid album got hom deal jes because tin are nt dis same has naw again.in wandecoals day,endorsement deal were not ramperd lyk dis,if it naw dt wandecoal drop d album 2God d album go even bang am young money deal,and also knw 4gt wandecoal is d only nigerian artiste dt won 5headis one night,wizkid neva even carry 3 one night nt to talk of 4,if wizkid gt mind make im go 2years wifout a sing as wandecoal do,mak i see weda una go stil lyk am...abeg WANDECOAL Joor!

(1) (Reply)

First Picture From Dj Neptune's Wedding With Ese / Tiwa Savage Is Not My Friend - Yemi Alade / Check Out Damilola Adegbite's New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.