Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Two Students Have Just Been Gunned At The University Of Benin <Photoa> - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Two Students Have Just Been Gunned At The University Of Benin <Photoa> (1284 Views)

Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched / Two Students In Court For Stealing Recharge Cards From Cripple / Riot At Federal Polytechnic Oko, After Masquerade Kills Two Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Students Have Just Been Gunned At The University Of Benin <Photoa> by uprigtd: 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2013
Two students of the University of Benin have just been shot by some unknown gunmen. The incident which occured about 3:30pm, Friday afternoon during the school`s Biometric capture exercise have left the great campus in choas. As at the time of the report, the two students hit are in critical condition and struggling for survival. #There are no live pictures now as I have to secure my life (I nor be james bond)# Stay glued for more updates.

Re: Two Students Have Just Been Gunned At The University Of Benin <Photoa> by Ajasnoop: 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2013
Looks like Eiye vs Vol. 18
Re: Two Students Have Just Been Gunned At The University Of Benin <Photoa> by vizboy(m): 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2013
na wa oh what is all these
Re: Two Students Have Just Been Gunned At The University Of Benin <Photoa> by Skywalker5(m): 3:48pm On Jun 14, 2013
lol @ i no be james bond
Re: Two Students Have Just Been Gunned At The University Of Benin <Photoa> by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2013
^^^Omolomo
Re: Two Students Have Just Been Gunned At The University Of Benin <Photoa> by kolado(m): 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2013
No b small tin o......men at work
Re: Two Students Have Just Been Gunned At The University Of Benin <Photoa> by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 14, 2013
So much unrest in Nigeria's higher institutions
Re: Two Students Have Just Been Gunned At The University Of Benin <Photoa> by uprigtd: 5:47pm On Jun 14, 2013
oboy, na over skill dey kill ninja o @koonbey
Re: Two Students Have Just Been Gunned At The University Of Benin <Photoa> by AbuMikey(m): 5:51pm On Jun 14, 2013
Lemme confirm from my peeps from Benin befor I comment reasonably.
Re: Two Students Have Just Been Gunned At The University Of Benin <Photoa> by fr3do(m): 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2013
It happened at the ogbemudia sports complex,I was at 500lt some 100m away recieving lectures.I initially heard it was a soldier that shot a person.
Re: Two Students Have Just Been Gunned At The University Of Benin <Photoa> by Jerrygotswagg(m): 7:37pm On Jun 14, 2013
Its now five down oooo, I have all the pics in my fone , would have love to upload them, but MTN nor dey smile at all#the remaining KB I wan use am skype.....what a news
Re: Two Students Have Just Been Gunned At The University Of Benin <Photoa> by Spartan1203(m): 8:22pm On Jun 14, 2013
was ther. Dead guy was wearin green native, leanin on d railings, nigger came up d stairs n shot him i d left eye. Twas gore, panic was massiv. Worst part...nigger got away!
Re: Two Students Have Just Been Gunned At The University Of Benin <Photoa> by 2gbasky22(m): 10:21pm On Jun 14, 2013
Oboy, boys ain't smiling at all.

But how will my parents send me to school to better my life, and will go practicing cultism

isn't dat stupidity to the highest level?

RIP to the dead if yhu aven't other pple life b4, but if yhu av, may yhu roast in hell
Re: Two Students Have Just Been Gunned At The University Of Benin <Photoa> by uprigtd: 11:36pm On Jun 14, 2013
mehn its 5-0 oh! Watch out for season 2. I pway mek e nah blOOdy for we FYBs oh..

(1) (Reply)

ASUU News: Lecturers Accept To Collect Loan / Your Prayer For Todays ASUU/f.g Meeting / Jamb Form 2014 Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.