Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,453 members, 7,846,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:41 AM

Mikel Obi To Join Galatasaray? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi To Join Galatasaray? (23104 Views)

John Terry Dares John Mikel Obi To Take Ice Bucket Challenge / Obi To Seal Manchester United Move / Mikel Obi To Join Hamburg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi To Join Galatasaray? by scholes23(m): 9:23pm On Jun 15, 2013
ignis:
My exact thought.

God bless u my brother.
Ur head is there joor
Re: Mikel Obi To Join Galatasaray? by scholes23(m): 9:27pm On Jun 15, 2013
chess guru:
Loooooolz you guys neva learn.
Isn't it the same mikel that all so called football heads said he wouldn't see a shirt because of ballack, "ESSIEN", lampard, Deco, Robben, makalele, etc etc when he joined them?
The same mikel that has consistently been used by all Chelsea coaches year in and year out without a drop in form?
I can understand when people say he doesn't improve..i can live with that
But you saying he is gonna be BENCHED J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ because essien is coming back?? Haba
We fans are J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ spectators, and are more drawn to flashy players or goals, but believe me when I say that there is something mikel brings to a team that all chelsea coaches have not been able to ignore, and fans probably don't understand. J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ the
Same way that garba lawal brought something to the nigerian team that fans could not get.
Mikel isn't going anywhere, cos he plays according to coaches instruction (something mourhino loves)....compared to a Luis that does what he feels like on the pitch (somethings fans may love, but Mou hates)

Guy when u start to dey watch ball sef?
E be like say na d SOCCER STAR newspaper wey u dey read dey make u talk like this.
Re: Mikel Obi To Join Galatasaray? by scholes23(m): 9:30pm On Jun 15, 2013
Kingjames:
Loooooolz you guys neva learn.
Isn't it the same mikel that all so called football heads said he wouldn't see a shirt because of ballack, "ESSIEN", lampard, Deco, Robben, makalele, etc etc when he joined them?
The same mikel that has consistently been used by all Chelsea coaches year in and year out without a drop in form?
I can understand when people say he doesn't improve..i can live with that
But you saying he is gonna be BENCHED J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ because essien is coming back?? Haba
We fans are J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ spectators, and are more drawn to flashy players or goals, but believe me when I say that there is something mikel brings to a team that all chelsea coaches have not been able to ignore, and fans probably don't understand. J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ the
Same way that garba lawal brought something to the nigerian team that fans could not get.
Mikel isn't going anywhere, cos he plays according to coaches instruction (something mourhino loves)....compared to a Luis that does what he feels like on the pitch (somethings fans may love, but Mou hates)

the most sensible post so far

Pls where is d sense in this post that makes it sensible? I'm sure is d long awaited arrival of Mou that's causing it.
Just watch and see
Re: Mikel Obi To Join Galatasaray? by scholes23(m): 9:35pm On Jun 15, 2013
Emmadani: who benched essein last season?Who sent essien on loan..?If mikel could b getting enough playin tym even when d likes of belleti,deco n ballack whr around is it essein that he benched throughout last season dat is d problem?Or lampard dat is gettin old n wuld not play evrymatch,4 ur information if u watch futbal,ramirez is neva a gud 4 compared 2 mikel....Mayb u should as guss hiddink,anceloti,n rdm why they sumtimes prefa mikel over essein n ballack not to even talk of deco,fans wil always talk but the coaches know better....!As far as mourinho is hr,mikel goes no whr....Mayb u need to watch al final matches mikel has played in,then u wil knw y coaches prefa him,fa cup final against man u,fa cup final againt everton,fa cup against liver and d uefa ucl against bayarn wit almighty kroos,swanstiga,muller.Tel me any milfielda in chelc dat played any beta dan mikel in ucl final against bayarn,lampard was no whr to b found....!Mikel is d best 4 cfc has rit now.Period....!

This is why pple fail english in nigeria. They can read but can't comprehend. Tell me where I mentioned other coaches apart from Mourinho. I was only refering to Mou. U need double lens. SMH
Re: Mikel Obi To Join Galatasaray? by scholes23(m): 9:39pm On Jun 15, 2013
francisbiz: Shut up! You are letting patriotism to blind fold u. Is it mikel that was once compared with messi, that u now comparing with ramirez,lampard, deco, ballack; it shows he has not improved an inch. Ballack was one of european best midfielder, deco in his prime as an attacking mid was way ahead of mikel.
Its been long since I saw mikel take on a player face to face.
donnt ever compare him with okocha, cos okocha was the best we ever had. Okcha is onlu comparable with odegbami, at a time he was the 6th most expensive player in the world. in the world.

Leave him alone, that guy is just been biased. I now know that we also have pple who watch football from back of their TV sets. Don't blame them @ all.
Re: Mikel Obi To Join Galatasaray? by scholes23(m): 9:48pm On Jun 15, 2013
Emmadani: 4 ur information,mikel would av bin a man u player 2day,mourinho was d reason mikel came to chelc.Mourinho made it vry clear dat he nid mikel badly,but chelc executive said it was impossible,in mourinho's word he said "i need that boy,i need that player",he told chelc's officials so.....!Am suprised u said mourinho wasn't using him,when he had played a couple of gamez including an fa cup final against man u...!Chai guy nawa 4 u ooo,u no even like mikel atall atall.

Yes Mourinho used him as a bench warmer along side Andry Shevchenko. And mikei will come as a sub 3 minutes to full time.

My Friend Wake Up From Your Slumber
Re: Mikel Obi To Join Galatasaray? by omar22(m): 3:34am On Jun 16, 2013
scholes23:

Yes Mourinho ysed him as a bench warmer along side Andry Shevchenko. And mikei will come as a sub 3 minutes to full time.

I believe Makalele was still at the club then
Re: Mikel Obi To Join Galatasaray? by gezzyvinci(m): 3:44am On Jun 16, 2013
beats my imagination wen pple say Mikel is a gud player.....I hv watchd jus HIM in a couple of chelshit matches n I keep on seeing nathing......Jus a dude dt cant pass d centre field n dts not ambitious or adventurious. Give me I give U kinda play....If am a chelshit fan dt spends money to cum to d stadium to watch Matches.....I for don Beat dt guy.....So Unproductive. #jus saying n We knw d TRUTH
Re: Mikel Obi To Join Galatasaray? by scholes23(m): 7:24am On Jun 16, 2013
omar22:

I believe Makalele was still at the club then

YES BOSS
Re: Mikel Obi To Join Galatasaray? by Dblack: 8:26am On Jun 16, 2013
francisbiz: What is special about his holding role. Besides Mourinho only found out that he was more defence minded and had stamina. Players come players go. Its no news.

With all the classy players he had in real mardid he still needed that player so he brought in essien. I think he will keep mikel and use the money on other players.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi To Join Galatasaray? by scholes23(m): 9:02am On Jun 16, 2013
gezzyvinci: beats my imagination wen pple say Mikel is a gud player.....I hv watchd jus HIM in a couple of chelshit matches n I keep on seeing nathing......Jus a dude dt cant pass d centre field n dts not ambitious or adventurious. Give me I give U kinda play....If am a chelshit fan dt spends money to cum to d stadium to watch Matches.....I for don Beat dt guy.....So Unproductive. #jus saying n We knw d TRUTH

God bless u my brother.
Re: Mikel Obi To Join Galatasaray? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 16, 2013
scholes23:

This is why pple fail english in nigeria. They can read but can't comprehend. Tell me where I mentioned other coaches apart from Mourinho. I was only refering to Mou. U need double lens. SMH
i need double lens,ok no wahala,u wey get double prick,go n ask mou y he bought mikel...!Mikel wuld av bin a confirm man u player,but ask mourinho how he brought mikel 2 chelc by force,mourinho brought mikel not abramovic of cfc executives.
Re: Mikel Obi To Join Galatasaray? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 16, 2013
scholes23:

Yes Mourinho used him as a bench warmer along side Andry Shevchenko. And mikei will come as a sub 3 minutes to full time.

i cant argue wit u,u no sabi anytin...!2006/2007 season when mikel came to chelc,he was just 19 yr old,a chelc milfield dat had d likes of geremi,micheal essein,makalele,frank lampard,j cole and yet stil mikel made a total of 22 premier lig appearence,10 as a starter and 12 as a sub,at 19yrs,in ucl he made 9 appearance,6 as a starter,3 as a sub...!Thats a total of 31 appearance 4 pl n ucl only,i'v not even included fa n carling cup matchs....!Guy at dat tym chelc milfield was jampacked but yet he made 31 appearance 4 chelc,and he was d youngest player in chelc's squard...!Tel me any 19 yr old from dat tym til now that wil kum to chelc and av 22 pl appearance 4 chelc...!C mikel no b smal boi o,mayb u nid 2 ask urself y chelc sold deco,ballack,geremi,belleti,meireles and even gave essien out on loan but still kip mikel.Remain smal dem 4 sale lampard if not dat he is an england player...!Mikel no dey score goal,fyn,but ask urself while wil chelc kip a milfielda dat doesn't score goalz,but kip on selling d once dat score goalz...!Just imagine essien dey go loan,den mikel stil dey d team,dats a shame...!Mikel is an asset to chelc weda he score goal or not.
Re: Mikel Obi To Join Galatasaray? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 16, 2013
2005-2012,essien had 163 pl appearance 4 cfc,2006-2013 mikel had 182 pl appearance...!Essien go loan 4 real madrid,he made only 20 lig appearance,mostly 4rm rit back o,e min say if not 4 rit back e 4 b only 10...!But mikel as a 19yr old 1st season at chelc,he had 22 lig appearance,when thr is makalele,lampard,geremi and d so called essein...!Abeg make una respect mikel abeg.
Re: Mikel Obi To Join Galatasaray? by scholes23(m): 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2013
Emmadani: i need double lens,ok no wahala,u wey get double prick,go n ask mou y he bought mikel...!Mikel wuld av bin a confirm man u player,but ask mourinho how he brought mikel 2 chelc by force,mourinho brought mikel not abramovic of cfc executives.

At times u talk like someone that was raised in d dog pound
Re: Mikel Obi To Join Galatasaray? by scholes23(m): 8:12pm On Jun 16, 2013
Emmadani: 2005-2012,essien had 163 pl appearance 4 cfc,2006-2013 mikel had 182 pl appearance...!Essien go loan 4 real madrid,he made only 20 lig appearance,mostly 4rm rit back o,e min say if not 4 rit back e 4 b only 10...!But mikel as a 19yr old 1st season at chelc,he had 22 lig appearance,when thr is makalele,lampard,geremi and d so called essein...!Abeg make una respect mikel abeg.

Even when he goes, there's nothing u can do abt it
Re: Mikel Obi To Join Galatasaray? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 16, 2013
@scholes,i cant waste my tym arguing wit u again.U dnt av a say.
Re: Mikel Obi To Join Galatasaray? by scholes23(m): 7:27am On Jun 17, 2013
Emmadani: @scholes,i cant waste my tym arguing wit u again.U dnt av a say.

Guy lock up, u don't have anything to say. Biased chelsea fan
Re: Mikel Obi To Join Galatasaray? by otumfour(m): 3:51pm On Jun 17, 2013
scholes23:

Guy lock up, u don't have anything to say. Biased chelsea fan

Am a Chelsea fan, but tht guy keeps crying like a lil girl

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi To Join Galatasaray? by scholes23(m): 6:15pm On Jun 17, 2013
otumfour:

Am a Chelsea fan, but tht guy keeps crying like a lil girl

You'll live long my brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Commonwealth Gold Medallist Nwokocha Provisionally Suspended For Doping / Asisat Oshoala's Club Side Wins Chinese Women’s Super League / Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.