Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,070 members, 7,867,045 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:04 AM

How Lucrative Is The Cyber Cafe Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Lucrative Is The Cyber Cafe Business? (480 Views)

Is Cyber Cafe Business Going Extinct In Nigeria? / I Want To Improve In My Cyber-cafe Business / Setting Up a Cyber-cafe: What Does It Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Lucrative Is The Cyber Cafe Business? by EngrH: 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2013
Pls i would like to know how lucrative the cyber cafe biz is these days, cos i would like to open one in a school environment. I need genuin and urgent reply pls.
Re: How Lucrative Is The Cyber Cafe Business? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 15, 2013
EngrH: Pls i would like to know how lucrative the cyber cafe biz is these days, cos i would like to open one in a school environment. I need genuin and urgent reply pls.

in this age of smartphones and free data bundles everywhere...boss, you are very late to the party. coupled with the epileptic power supply in Nigeria, the little money you make will surely go to generator maintenance n fueling. please look elsewhere to invest your money unless you want to combine the cafe biz with printing solutions which is a capital intensive biz on its own but far more lucrative than cyber cafe. jus my 2cent

(1) (Reply)

The Goldmines / 32 Days Guide To Starting Your Business / Nigeria Is Key To Africa Expansion – Western Union

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.