Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Aloe Vera And Diabetes - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Aloe Vera And Diabetes (1605 Views)

Reasons Why You Need "Forever Aloe Vera Gel". / Unripe Plantain As Curative Agent For Iron Deficiency And Diabetes / Aloe Vera And Its Herbal Benefits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aloe Vera And Diabetes by Raymond88(m): 5:41pm On May 07, 2008
I heard Aloe Vera gel has the capacity to lower blood sugars in diabetic patients, is it true? and what are the native ways of treating diabetes?
Re: Aloe Vera And Diabetes by slimming: 1:24am On May 03, 2012
Yes, aloe vera is good for treating diabetes and offer much more benefits to the body. it is praised as the Omnipotent medicine of all time.

Get aloe vera today for better health. Do you need more info on the benefits of aloe vera plus caps from green world? check my profile for the link.

Green world Aloe contain Grape seed extract and vitamin E.

thanks

Re: Aloe Vera And Diabetes by highland(m): 5:33am On May 15, 2012
Aloe Vera is highly beneficial and good for those who want to stay healthy at all time.

check my link below for more on the benefits of aloe Vera to mankind

(1) (Reply)

Buildings Muscles And Biceps Without Weight Lifting / How To Make Your Child Tall Naturally Without Any Drug / Square One: Discharged Ebola Victim Returns Back In Lagos Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.