Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,326 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Addynamo Vs Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Addynamo Vs Adsense (3737 Views)

Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? / Auto Blogging Vs Adsense ( Your Opinion ) / Why Is Addynamo Advert Not Stable On Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Addynamo Vs Adsense by SGRACE1(m): 1:42am On Jun 15, 2013
Ad dynamo vs Google Adsense - Which is better?
Hey warriors, I recently stumbled across addynamo - an advertising network like google adsense. By first look i feel its a good alternative but not sure yet. If anyone on warrior forum have used it please share your views on this ad network. I signed up as a publisher and added their code in the sidebar my website.
Is it legit ? If yes please tell us more about "addynamo" and how it is different from "google adsense".
Thank You in advance.
Re: Addynamo Vs Adsense by kingswayz101: 7:01am On Jun 15, 2013
Addynamo works well if you have good traffics from South Africa,UK and i think Nigeria. some clicks can earn you 200 naira. And the payment is always on time, but i dont really think they can be compared to google addsence for now
S.GRACE:
Ad dynamo vs Google Adsense - Which is better?
Hey warriors, I recently stumbled across addynamo - an advertising network like google adsense. By first look i feel its a good alternative but not sure yet. If anyone on warrior forum have used it please share your views on this ad network. I signed up as a publisher and added their code in the sidebar my website.
Is it legit ? If yes please tell us more about "addynamo" and how it is different from "google adsense".
Thank You in advance.
Re: Addynamo Vs Adsense by SGRACE1(m): 12:26pm On Jun 15, 2013
thanks alot kingsway for your advice. i posted this same question in the warrior forum and got possitve responses. but i wasnt convinced because the guys are not naija based hence my decision to seek the advice of Nairalanders. God bless you broda!

1 Like

Re: Addynamo Vs Adsense by jenifertaler: 3:41pm On Jun 15, 2013
yea Addynamo is too good
Re: Addynamo Vs Adsense by JideTheBlogger(m): 2:01pm On Jun 16, 2013
As for me, Adsense is far better but when you have issues with Adsense, you can port to AdDynamo
Re: Addynamo Vs Adsense by kingswayz101: 8:01am On Jun 17, 2013
One thing i like about ad dynamo is their support team and how fast you get paid, besides you dont easily get banned (may be that would change in the near future since they are still some how new)....however adsence has lots of advertisers compared to ad-dynamo, like i said earlier they have good paying advertisers from South Africa, which is where they are headquartered.I think they do have offices in Nigeria also. They are equally good in targeting top blogs in Nigeria if you want to advertise
Re: Addynamo Vs Adsense by barapistis(m): 2:58pm On Jun 18, 2013
i think thoes guys dont have enough advertisers,
i keep on seeing thos addynamo shit on my site and am already looking out for a replacement
Re: Addynamo Vs Adsense by kingswayz101: 10:07am On Jun 19, 2013
I checked on your site which is http://www.naijacerts.com/ is am right with a south african IP and i could see that you have choosed the wrong ads format..thats the more reason why you dont get to see ads on your site.I dont work for this guys, but i took my time to understand call them on phone to really understand how the whole thing works
bara pistis: i think does guys dont have enough advertisers,
i keep on seeing thos addynamo shit on my site and am already looking out for a replacement
Re: Addynamo Vs Adsense by yungcheda(m): 12:21pm On Jun 19, 2013
So how can one get advertisers?
Re: Addynamo Vs Adsense by barapistis(m): 5:54pm On Jun 19, 2013
kingswayz101: I checked on your site which is http://www.naijacerts.com/ is am right with a south african IP and i could see that you have choosed the wrong ads format..thats the more reason why you dont get to see ads on your site.I dont work for this guys, but i took my time to understand call them on phone to really understand how the whole thing works

lol south africa,the blog is targeted to nigerians,and why do they have to create advert channels for slot they dont have advertisers for,thos poster are just their for me to rethink,
still thinking
1600 impression without any click
i tire

2 Likes

Re: Addynamo Vs Adsense by crowne: 12:17pm On Jun 20, 2013
Hallos, my Name is Temitayo and i am presently based in Ekiti. im a newbie internet marketer and looking for somebody to discuss nd learn physically with so if u are in Ekiti and serious about the internet and would be willing to meet up do give me a call . Thanks 08169927037 bbpin 235AE5EB
Re: Addynamo Vs Adsense by barapistis(m): 12:48pm On Jun 20, 2013
crowne: Hallos, my Name is Temitayo and i am presently based in Ekiti. im a newbie internet marketer and looking for somebody to discuss nd learn physically with so if u are in Ekiti and serious about the internet and would be willing to meet up do give me a call . Thanks 08169927037 bbpin 235AE5EB

lol their lot and lots of places to learn whatever you want to lean for free
just google

1 Like

Re: Addynamo Vs Adsense by SGRACE1(m): 11:24pm On Jul 07, 2013
hi Temi, i am the owner of this thrade your reading rit now. my site is www.gistofnigeria..com i built it from scratch using free blog platform. just check it out and if you like it, give me a call on 08066166556 and i will send you a do-it-yourself EBOOK. Goodluck!
Re: Addynamo Vs Adsense by Engineer1985(m): 4:44pm On Jul 08, 2013
I think media.net is the best alternative to adsense. I signed up with them and cn tell you that they rock!!!
Re: Addynamo Vs Adsense by mintyx(m): 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2013
pls i want to ask even though this is a little bit off the topic. Assuming someone has two websites and an adsense account, can you use ur one adsense to place adds on your two different websites or you have to create two adsense accounts for the two websites? pls help out
Re: Addynamo Vs Adsense by Chibu4u(m): 9:43am On Oct 23, 2013
Ma guy, u dnt need to create 2 adsense account, once u'v been approvd, u can use it in any of ur site so far dey meet google terms nd requirements.
Re: Addynamo Vs Adsense by okwuvic(m): 2:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
I am using promonigeria, addynamo, addigon and adsense on my blog..you can take a look..http://victornwankpa..com/

1 Like

Re: Addynamo Vs Adsense by henryobinna(m): 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
okwuvic:
I am using promonigeria, addynamo, addigon and adsense on my blog..you can take a look..http://victornwankpa..com/
is promo nigeria good?
do they pay well?
i mean they pay per click is how much
Re: Addynamo Vs Adsense by sirlekoso(m): 11:43am On Nov 21, 2014
mintyx:
pls i want to ask even though this is a little bit off the topic. Assuming someone has two websites and an adsense account, can you use ur one adsense to place adds on your two different websites or you have to create two adsense accounts for the two websites? pls help out

Bros, once you have an approved Adsense account, you can use it on your other websites... (Only works for Adsense account which is not hosted via blogger or Youtube).

(1) (Reply)

We Are Seeking Online Tutors. / What If Facebook Had Existed Hundreds Of Years Ago? / MOUAUCEET: Now a Bookie aff8.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.