Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Tiwa Savage Out And About New Look [PHOTO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Out And About New Look [PHOTO] (5260 Views)

Nkiru Sylvanus' Hot New Look / Lepacious Bose Celebrates Her New "Trimmed" Look (Photo) / Pregnant Tiwa Savage Out As Mavins Headline Ghana Meets Naija Concert‎ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Out And About New Look [PHOTO] by ogusbaba1(m): 6:14am On Jun 15, 2013
Tiwa Savage Out and About New Look
Tiwa Savage posted the below photo on her official instagram page with the " Out and About". cutie

SOURCE: http://www.ogusbaba.com/2013/06/tiwa-savage-out-and-about-new-look.html

Re: Tiwa Savage Out And About New Look [PHOTO] by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 15, 2013
Looking good.....FTC
Re: Tiwa Savage Out And About New Look [PHOTO] by kellight28(m): 8:26am On Jun 15, 2013
omg this girl set die... nice one
Re: Tiwa Savage Out And About New Look [PHOTO] by chicbenita(f): 8:30am On Jun 15, 2013
ogusbaba1: Tiwa Savage Out and About New Look
Tiwa Savage posted the below photo on her official instagram page with the " Out and About". cutie

SOURCE: http://www.ogusbaba.com/2013/06/tiwa-savage-out-and-about-new-look.html
she is cute no doubt
Re: Tiwa Savage Out And About New Look [PHOTO] by Chinwem(f): 8:49am On Jun 15, 2013
She looks even better covered up......nice
Re: Tiwa Savage Out And About New Look [PHOTO] by sholay2011(m): 8:57am On Jun 15, 2013
Chinwem: She looks even better covered up......nice
cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Out And About New Look [PHOTO] by Mccoynelly(m): 9:47am On Jun 15, 2013
she set die
Re: Tiwa Savage Out And About New Look [PHOTO] by nekaa(f): 9:58am On Jun 15, 2013
I read the comments b4 looking at the picture... So u know the above comments say nada the picture... Its jus a normal picture.
Re: Tiwa Savage Out And About New Look [PHOTO] by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 15, 2013
I love staring at her face. embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Patoranking- I Don't Have A Child, Raphael Is My Brother. / Nicki Minaj Is 5O Shades Of Hotness In These New Pool Photoshoot / Nigerian Man Reveals What He Found In His Pot And Kitchen, 3 Hours After Eating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.