Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Lepacious Bose Celebrates Her New "Trimmed" Look (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lepacious Bose Celebrates Her New "Trimmed" Look (Photo) (53640 Views)

Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' / Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" / Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lepacious Bose Celebrates Her New "Trimmed" Look (Photo) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2015

Comedienne Lepacious Bose is so loving her new look! Seriously, who wouldnt!
The law graduate has been in the news lately for her weight loss, shared the photo above on her instagram page moments ago to celebrate her weight loss from 190kg to 111kg. Read the caption below:

“Celebrating my 111kg weight. Started this journey at almost 190kg, today is special to me cause I weigh 111kg as at 6pm today the 27th of Nov. 2015. What a joy…… How shall I celebrate? A slice of cheesecake sounds like the perfect deal. Hehehehehehehe almost there. #Fitnesss #healthyliving #stillkickingthefat #stilltoolegittoquit”

She added “Life is about determination. You make a choice, you focus and you go after your dream. Don’t allow anything distract you, focus is everything. On a Weight-loss journey you have to make up your mind to fight everyday, fight for what you want, fight for where you are going, fight for how you want to look. Ignore the negative voices and maintain your focus after all its your life not theirs. Still celebrating my 111kg it’s been a looooong walk and I just wanna keep walking.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/-vzCQ0uFJk/

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lepacious Bose Celebrates Her New "Trimmed" Look (Photo) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
Re: Lepacious Bose Celebrates Her New "Trimmed" Look (Photo) by laurenziz6(m): 5:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hahaha
Lekpacious indeedgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lepacious Bose Celebrates Her New "Trimmed" Look (Photo) by osesology(m): 5:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose Celebrates Her New "Trimmed" Look (Photo) by DuchessLily(f): 5:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
She's so cute now... Though her Christian mother upper arm has refused to trim

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lepacious Bose Celebrates Her New "Trimmed" Look (Photo) by axortedbabe(f): 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ehyaa congrats
Re: Lepacious Bose Celebrates Her New "Trimmed" Look (Photo) by icebebe(f): 5:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
DuchessLily:
dt tin has a life of its own,no matter wat u take or d exercise u do,it will jus remain lik dt.
But den am really happy fr her,she's nw lookin sexy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lepacious Bose Celebrates Her New "Trimmed" Look (Photo) by bronzegoddess(f): 5:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
I want to be fit too. Free gym membership anyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lepacious Bose Celebrates Her New "Trimmed" Look (Photo) by demolinka(m): 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
Nice. Impossible is nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose Celebrates Her New "Trimmed" Look (Photo) by DuchessLily(f): 6:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
icebebe:
dt tin has a life of its own,no matter wat u take or d exercise u do,it will jus remain lik dt.

Yeah! She sure is
Re: Lepacious Bose Celebrates Her New "Trimmed" Look (Photo) by prettyjo(f): 6:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
very nice.she should keep it up

its not easy

2 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose Celebrates Her New "Trimmed" Look (Photo) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
If she's trim here,how was she before now?

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose Celebrates Her New "Trimmed" Look (Photo) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
Tabh:
If she's trim here,how was she before now?

She was everywhere.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lepacious Bose Celebrates Her New "Trimmed" Look (Photo) by ShakurM(m): 7:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
bronzegoddess:
I want to be fit too. Free gym membership anyone
Let me work you out o grin

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose Celebrates Her New "Trimmed" Look (Photo) by bronzegoddess(f): 7:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
ShakurM:
Let me work you out o grin
I'm game papi wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lepacious Bose Celebrates Her New "Trimmed" Look (Photo) by chrisbaby24(m): 8:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
AhhaAa...I see...
Re: Lepacious Bose Celebrates Her New "Trimmed" Look (Photo) by kay29000(m): 8:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
She lost 79kg so far? She try o! And she said she is almost there...that means she wants to lose some more. I guess she really wants to be lepacious for real.

3 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose Celebrates Her New "Trimmed" Look (Photo) by ShakurM(m): 8:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
bronzegoddess:

I'm game papi wink
Pardon?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lepacious Bose Celebrates Her New "Trimmed" Look (Photo) by bronzegoddess(f): 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
ShakurM:
Pardon?
NVM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lepacious Bose Celebrates Her New "Trimmed" Look (Photo) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
lalasticlala, how far na?
Re: Lepacious Bose Celebrates Her New "Trimmed" Look (Photo) by Qualer: 9:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
icebebe:

there's an exercise for every part of your body. there're exercises for the upper arms. but obviuosly she is not exercising, just dieting. for total toning, she needs to include exercise and weights to tone her inner muscles where the fat is deposited. that is what most people miss when they plan on losing weight, it's not only about dieting - you need to tone up the lax muscles. just took a gander at your profile, you look toned as well (not sure till i see the full picture tongue ), i could totally wife you cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose Celebrates Her New "Trimmed" Look (Photo) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
DuchessLily:

What is christian mother

2 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose Celebrates Her New "Trimmed" Look (Photo) by damton(m): 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
Fatty bombom
Re: Lepacious Bose Celebrates Her New "Trimmed" Look (Photo) by Hysmady(m): 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hmmm...Bangable cheesy
Re: Lepacious Bose Celebrates Her New "Trimmed" Look (Photo) by LewisO: 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
Now she looks presentable if truly she's the one, because the face looks photoshopped.

3 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose Celebrates Her New "Trimmed" Look (Photo) by Sijo01(f): 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
Menh, this chick tried. Now, she's indeed lepacious
Re: Lepacious Bose Celebrates Her New "Trimmed" Look (Photo) by ugosonic1: 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ok
Re: Lepacious Bose Celebrates Her New "Trimmed" Look (Photo) by shepherd77: 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
Kilo ko wa?
Re: Lepacious Bose Celebrates Her New "Trimmed" Look (Photo) by tempest01(m): 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
ChuzzysBlog:

Comedienne Lepacious Bose is so loving her new look! Seriously, who wouldnt!
The law graduate has been in the news lately for her weight loss, shared the photo above on her instagram page moments ago to celebrate her weight loss from 190kg to 111kg. Read the caption below:

“Celebrating my 111kg weight. Started this journey at almost 190kg, today is special to me cause I weigh 111kg as at 6pm today the 27th of Nov. 2015. What a joy…… How shall I celebrate? A slice of cheesecake sounds like the perfect deal. Hehehehehehehe almost there. #Fitnesss #healthyliving #stillkickingthefat #stilltoolegittoquit”

She added “Life is about determination. You make a choice, you focus and you go after your dream. Don’t allow anything distract you, focus is everything. On a Weight-loss journey you have to make up your mind to fight everyday, fight for what you want, fight for where you are going, fight for how you want to look. Ignore the negative voices and maintain your focus after all its your life not theirs. Still celebrating my 111kg it’s been a looooong walk and I just wanna keep walking.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/-vzCQ0uFJk/

copyright bellanaija

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose Celebrates Her New "Trimmed" Look (Photo) by helphelp: 10:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
Wow..

That's cool
Re: Lepacious Bose Celebrates Her New "Trimmed" Look (Photo) by kunzaar83(m): 10:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
End time comedian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress / Tonto Dikeh's Old Memories And Gushes Over Churchill (RIP To Their Marriage) / Portable's Dance Moves On Stage Got Fans Worried (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.