Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,368 members, 7,829,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning (48328 Views)

Saeon: "My Side Boob Almost Caused An Accident" - Photo / Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro / Wizkid Involved In Car Accident This Morning In His Porsche (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by temmytboi(m): 8:01pm On Jun 15, 2013
dolapobello1: Wizkid's 2013 Porsche Panamera was purchased for N13m. Even if it was bought for N50m, that shouldn't cause contention. Don Jazzy recently purchased a bottle of Champagne worth 284m. So we see the insignificance of the amount of Wizkid's ride.
FYI!Jazzy didn't buy the drink it was given to him by Amosu! So get ur facts right

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by Imyourex(m): 8:28pm On Jun 15, 2013
Dagrin Beckoning!
Missed call!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by loswhite(m): 8:28pm On Jun 15, 2013
Uyi Iredia: OMG ! I just gatz say this. In fact it was my initial response. The guy is crazy. There are better things to do with #50 million than buy a Porsche. The are good ad less expensive cars that'll do and the money could have been put to charitable or investment use. I won't pity him if years from now we see him bemoaning his condition. BTW I hope he gets well and if anyone here's close to him give him my piece of advice.
he will not need ur pity, by the way what will ur pity do 4 him or any body else ?
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by Souljaboi1: 8:37pm On Jun 15, 2013
pretty_boi:
With all due respect sir,I hate all these kinds of advice. Are you his financial manager? How do you know he hasn't invested far more than that? All he should do in life is invest,invest,invest right? Then If he can AFFORD something comfortably,he shouldn't buy it?
Why does a very tactic & strategic business mogul like Dangote have a yatch? Let him buy a keke napep & be driving na so that he can keep "investing" & by the time he dies,he would carry the investment to heaven to buy cars there. With all due respect sir, AFFORDABLE LUXURY & INVESTMENT should go hand-in-hand . Enjoy your labour while still investing more,Stop living a suffering life & enjoying it because all you want to do is "invest." That's a poor man's way of thinking.... ask Dangote. Cheers.

You couldn't have said it better. I don't pity the "star boy" in question, but this comment of yours really got my attention.

You remind of what Allaah says in the noble Qur'an, " [size=18pt] and eat and drink but waste not by extravagance, certainly He (Allâh) likes not Al-Musrifûn (those who waste by extravagance).[/size] "

Why don't you send me a PM and lets get talking.
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by wallex2(m): 8:40pm On Jun 15, 2013
thank god for his life
i sold the ride to him and warned him the day he made the payment for tht ride
anyway
let him come and pick the other one o
kts stll very much available sha
but i dint sold thebride to him for 50,000,000 o
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by whitedove(m): 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2013
Uyi Iredia: OMG ! I just gatz say this. In fact it was my initial response. The guy is crazy. There are better things to do with #50 million than buy a Porsche. The are good ad less expensive cars that'll do and the money could have been put to charitable or investment use. I won't pity him if years from now we see him bemoaning his condition. BTW I hope he gets well and if anyone here's close to him give him my piece of advice.
I can authoritatively tell you that car is not 50 million oo
Devil is a liar! The car is 4.5 million..let no man bobo you!
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by Fabfunki(f): 9:44pm On Jun 15, 2013
he was probably drunk................
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by Florena(f): 10:01pm On Jun 15, 2013
Most times wizzy don't drive himself....anybody can be involved in an accident, why is it dat people quickly conclude that celebrities are drunk or something when involved in an accident......they are not different abeg!!!
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by PHAYOL81: 10:22pm On Jun 15, 2013
El Guapo: Blame It on Banky!

Wot does Banky has 2 do wit diz lipsrsealed
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by Rolex419(m): 11:32pm On Jun 15, 2013
El Guapo: Blame It on Banky!
y shud der blame it on banky!!!!! Z he d 1 dat drov d car!!!!! Wizkid z a leaner!!!!!
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by sallyjeff: 11:56pm On Jun 15, 2013
[color=#006600][/color] undecidedToo much hi,plenty chicks,enough AC why will he know wat he was driving??mcheeeeeew
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by Rexnegro(m): 12:01am On Jun 16, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

True talk. It seems some people believe it's necessary for musical inspiration. There's a video of him in a car freestyling whilst on weed. *maybe na film trick tongue*
Ɲǿț film trick have the video here , and was surprise at first sight on d video seeing him with weed and with high behaviour ....anyway thank God he didn't die,but he should be careful next time and remember how dagrin lost his life.........
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 16, 2013
Policewoman: YUZEDO, YUZEDO!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Policewoman will u marry me?
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by drnairalov: 1:01am On Jun 16, 2013
According to close sources, I heard one of the grls was giving him correct Mouth Action whilst driving, at the heat of passion he couldn't get himself togeda..thus leading to d accident, thank me later!
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by shortERIKINA(m): 1:43am On Jun 16, 2013
LesbianBoy: Na wa o! so N50million car don go like that!
Hia!!!! Crash doesn't mean ᶥᵗˢ gone. It can be sent to the factory to Behind it up.
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by ba7man(m): 4:46am On Jun 16, 2013
A Porshe Panamera is NOT N50million in cost. Its a Merc S-class, BMW 7 Series, Audi A8 rival and its cost brand new should not exceed 20-N22Million in Nigeria for a brand new one.
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by Tolufizzle(m): 5:12am On Jun 16, 2013
Hapie 4 diz dude....
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by Lanreak(m): 8:02am On Jun 16, 2013
Na so ooooooooooooo
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by Shigoopaul(m): 8:09am On Jun 16, 2013
Chai! N50million car? I fink sey d car no fit av accident grin wu do watch Die anoda day by james bond? grin i fink sey d car reach pas d level. Anyway tank God 4 ur life o nd go change ur lifestyle coz 2moro may b 2 late.
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by AceVentura: 8:50am On Jun 16, 2013
LesbianBoy: Na wa o! so N50million car don go like that!

Thank God for his life. Now he knows that driving under the influence (DUI) is bad.

As for the Porsche Panamera, it's brand new value is less than 25Mil. Dunno where people get their price tags from. Porsche centre @ Akin Adesola will give u the prices.
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 16, 2013
lee.brendy:
These guys are careless with their lives. What is Wizkid doing outside @ the wee hours of the morning? Partying, drinking and smoking w**d I guess. Well thank God for his life. I guess he will learn this time. He's got a second chance which some people inevitable missed.
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 16, 2013
lee.brendy:
These guys are careless with their lives. What is Wizkid doing outside @ the wee hours of the morning? Partying, drinking and smoking w**d I guess. Well thank God for his life. I guess he will learn this time. He's got a second chance which some people inevitable missed.
That is what happens wen too much money falls into the hands of a child.
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by LordReed(m): 10:55am On Jun 16, 2013
nekaa: "Crashed all of sudden" Meaning?

Meaning he was highly intoxicated.
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by 4teelaw(f): 1:27pm On Jun 16, 2013
Fussbot: I witnessed the accident at 4am last night while I was leaving the Nokia Lumia/Sound city event. It was so scary... I can only thank God for his life, only that the press failed to mention that One Range Rover had an accident at the scene 20mins earlier...the lone driver died, and 10 mins after Wizkid crashed another Red corolla collided head on with a jeep as they were trying to rescue Wizkid!

It was raining, and too many drunks were out on the road that night. I was visibly shaken driving back home.

Please do not drink and drive! pls gist me about the partytongue

I got there early so that i could get good parking space. It started out boring..they had three different halls for 3 different shows..tonto dikeh, burna boy and olamide, free henessy drinks, I slept off in Olamide's show hall for like 1hr cos nothing was happening, after 12 mindnight it began to pick up slowly.

It was nice sha, but could av been better
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by 4teelaw(f): 1:31pm On Jun 16, 2013
vickyb59: he went to Nokia Lumia and sound city party

There were 4 accidents at that same scene that night..all in a space of 30 mins, Only God knows which demon came out that night!
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by iamdsam: 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2013
Na he own headache. Na Wizkid dey feed me Rubbish!
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by InvertedHammer: 5:02pm On Jun 16, 2013
pro01: Thank God it wasn't fatal, even though the car was badly damaged.

By the way, that 2012 Panamera is NOT worth N50m. It costs between $75k and $135k depending on specs (that is assuming he bought it brand new).

Haha...You know how Nigerians like to exaggerate price tags on items. I read it and just laughed it off.

The highest price tag on Panamera I saw in Nigeria is because of the location--Transcorp Hilton, Abuja. The price tag on that one is N27m. Just because of Transcorp Hilton connection. But any serious buyer will get it within the price range you quoted.

Besides, the Whizkid's Panamera is not the high end Turbo S (N27 million)

He has the Panamera S which is about $85k [N13.5m](still expensive though) but nothing close to the price tag they are brandishing.

Other than for show off, I don't even know why any rational human being will buy such expensive car to drive on Nigeria roads. Western artists do it for tax write off. What could be the excuse for Whizkid? Bragging right?
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by vcvibes(m): 6:10pm On Jun 16, 2013
[color=#000000][/color] grin he tink say porche na camry wey he fit drive anyhw
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by ememudoh2001: 7:25pm On Jun 16, 2013
4teelaw:

There were 4 accidents at that same scene that night..all in a space of 30 mins, Only God knows which demon came out that night!

A powerful one. I dey fear for naija sometimes sha
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by LordReed(m): 8:48pm On Jun 16, 2013
InvertedHammer:

Haha...You know how Nigerians like to exaggerate price tags on items. I read it and just laughed it off.

The highest price tag on Panamera I saw in Nigeria is because of the location--Transcorp Hilton, Abuja. The price tag on that one is N27m. Just because of Transcorp Hilton connection. But any serious buyer will get it within the price range you quoted.

Besides, the Whizkid's Panamera is not the high end Turbo S (N27 million)

He has the Panamera S which is about $85k [N13.5m](still expensive though) but nothing close to the price tag they are brandishing.

Other than for show off, I don't even know why any rational human being will buy such expensive car to drive on Nigeria roads. Western artists do it for tax write off. What could be the excuse for Whizkid? Bragging right?

Tax write off for luxury item? Guy slow down now.
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by SUGARSON(m): 11:13pm On Jun 16, 2013
yuzedo: MOD seun, bro, I sugest as friend-of-wizzy comittiee, let all of us on nairaland donate mony to buy new posh panammery car four our boi wizzy. We can do it!!!!! smiley

Sign- committiee of well-wisher.
OYA START PAYIN UR OWN TO MY ACCOUNT SHARPELY!
Re: Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning by arthur2k5: 11:51pm On Jun 16, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Singer Timaya Poses With Guns (Photo) / T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly / Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.