Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,645 members, 7,851,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:30 PM

Atheist Comedy - Jesus And The Dinosaurs - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Comedy - Jesus And The Dinosaurs (790 Views)

Jesus And Mary Picture/photo Are They From The Bible? / Why Did Yoruba People Leave ELEDUMARE For The God Of Jesus And Allah? / Did God Create Dinosaurs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheist Comedy - Jesus And The Dinosaurs by mantraa: 9:56am On Jun 15, 2013
Standup by Eddie Izzard. Jesus goes down to earth to minister to the dinosaurs. Hilarity ensues!!!
Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Afsa5gkvmlU
Re: Atheist Comedy - Jesus And The Dinosaurs by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 15, 2013
lol.....

"Eat this bread, it is my....FAVOURITE......okay I said body"
"That's cannibalism"

grin grin grin
Re: Atheist Comedy - Jesus And The Dinosaurs by UyiIredia(m): 12:02pm On Jun 15, 2013
When evolutionists make creationist jokes it reminds me of this $hit:

"I can see no difficulty in a race of bears being rendered, by natural selection, more aquatic in their structure and habits, with larger and larger mouths, till a creature was produced as monstrous as a whale,"

I appreciate the author's imagination.
Re: Atheist Comedy - Jesus And The Dinosaurs by mantraa: 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2013
The authors imagination was a hypothesis without the benefit of modern DNA evidence which has now shown that whales slowly evolved over tens of millions of years from hippo like mammals in the shallow seas as India slowly inched on its continental plate towards mainland Europe. Not a bad guess though to suggest that whales evolved from land mammals. Would you agree with that fact?

It's good that you have a sense of humour though. Most religious people don't like any jokes about their beliefs at all. Especially Muslims.
Re: Atheist Comedy - Jesus And The Dinosaurs by UyiIredia(m): 6:51pm On Jun 15, 2013
mantraa: The authors imagination was a hypothesis without the benefit of modern DNA evidence which has now shown that whales slowly evolved over tens of millions of years from hippo like mammals in the shallow seas as India slowly inched on its continental plate towards mainland Europe. Not a bad guess though to suggest that whales evolved from land mammals. Would you agree with that fact?

If that is a hypothesis then you had better give creationists leeway as well. Man made from dirt. Bears turning into whales. Same thing - ideas. No, the DNA didn't show, the evolutionists reasoned that DNA sequence homologies proves whale evolution from hippos.
Fact, what fact ? If I say I reason God from Nature you ask for physical evidence. Well you reasoned evolution from DNA and fossils I need physical evidence.

mantraa: It's good that you have a sense of humour though. Most religious people don't like any jokes about their beliefs at all. Especially Muslims.

Okay.
Re: Atheist Comedy - Jesus And The Dinosaurs by mantraa: 8:29pm On Jun 15, 2013
The scientific method makes more sense to me than creationism based on faith in the truth of an ancient book written by men.

Lets just agree to disagree ok
Re: Atheist Comedy - Jesus And The Dinosaurs by UyiIredia(m): 8:49pm On Jun 15, 2013
mantraa: The scientific method makes more sense to me than creationism based on faith in the truth of an ancient book written by men.

Creationism is based on Bible axioms. Science is basednon the axiom termed the 'scientific method'

mantraa: Lets just agree to disagree ok

Okay.
Re: Atheist Comedy - Jesus And The Dinosaurs by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 06, 2014
I laughed my heart out
Re: Atheist Comedy - Jesus And The Dinosaurs by alentyno: 6:33pm On Nov 06, 2014
Seun well done

The seed you planted has started growing branches

Well done once more!
Re: Atheist Comedy - Jesus And The Dinosaurs by Proffdada: 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2014
I'll say it's truly funny imagination from an atheist but it shouldn't be taken seriously. Jesus Christ is the Son of God who created the universe and life beyond

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Arab Hate Virgin / Hell Is Not Forever Well Proven / The Parables Of Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.