Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Tianmen Cave - The Gate To Heaven Discovered In China - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tianmen Cave - The Gate To Heaven Discovered In China (40300 Views)

Goliath Skull Was Discovered in Holy Land! / Healing Water Discovered In Nachi, Oji In Enugu State / Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tianmen Cave - The Gate To Heaven Discovered In China by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 16, 2013
Willgates: It is a feri big die.... D onry kate of airven i knw is d 1 Akpabio is building at ibum tropigana embarassed

Re: Tianmen Cave - The Gate To Heaven Discovered In China by Chanchit: 12:33pm On Jun 16, 2013
Joke of the century. Of all places, China..!? Make over 1b people go enter heaven by mistake. God won't try this with China, India, Usa and Nigeria.
Re: Tianmen Cave - The Gate To Heaven Discovered In China by richiet: 12:36pm On Jun 16, 2013
Re: Tianmen Cave - The Gate To Heaven Discovered In China by ufumes(m): 12:47pm On Jun 16, 2013
king arizona: Una don start again!!! 1st una talk say God write for rock way dey for ogun state.(Them say na hand writing on the wall)!!! That 1 no do o.. Una carry another 1 come, say GOD'foot dey for south africa rock, them say God waka pass dia na so e foot on show for the rock, who tell una say na so God leg take big reach!! Now una don carry another 1 come now say na HEAVEN GATE Who tell una say na so heaven's gate take dey #anywere just passing by sha, coming back from Mass#!!!
king arizona: Una don start again!!! 1st una talk say God write for rock way dey for ogun state.(Them say na hand writing on the wall)!!! That 1 no do o.. Una carry another 1 come, say GOD'foot dey for south africa rock, them say God waka pass dia na so e foot on show for the rock, who tell una say na so God leg take big reach!! Now una don carry another 1 come now say na HEAVEN GATE Who tell una say na so heaven's gate take dey #anywere just passing by sha, coming back from Mass#!!!
i read last week on nairaland too about God's bathtub.....
Re: Tianmen Cave - The Gate To Heaven Discovered In China by Chuddychukwu: 12:49pm On Jun 16, 2013
why all the chun fun yun chi(china people) never enter heaven na? mtcheew
Re: Tianmen Cave - The Gate To Heaven Discovered In China by jonescyras(m): 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2013
Sweet story!...buh akpors never hear o.
Re: Tianmen Cave - The Gate To Heaven Discovered In China by azyaq(m): 12:54pm On Jun 16, 2013
Victoriousvic: Have they climbed the 999 steps?? Did they see angels??
no mind them they ar just joking
Re: Tianmen Cave - The Gate To Heaven Discovered In China by pekelepekele(m): 1:09pm On Jun 16, 2013
Looks more like a woman private part spreading her laps wide . Either having fun or trying to give birth
Re: Tianmen Cave - The Gate To Heaven Discovered In China by ifyn4real: 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Thank goodness, china thing no dey last.

Dude china produce Good and quality products, germans, Americans and the reat use china products, these countries have a standand, before goods go into their country they check if its original,the blame need to go to our importes, cos they tell the chinko dudes to reduce the quality undecided

1 Like

Re: Tianmen Cave - The Gate To Heaven Discovered In China by horlabiyi(m): 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2013
Very funny
Re: Tianmen Cave - The Gate To Heaven Discovered In China by seunlayi(m): 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2013
lay down on a railway line when the train is coming will lead you directly to Heaven gate grin grin grin
Re: Tianmen Cave - The Gate To Heaven Discovered In China by Regiblinkz(m): 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2013
Epice beauty..gotta love nature in all ᶥᵗˢ beauty
Re: Tianmen Cave - The Gate To Heaven Discovered In China by Decryptor(m): 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2013
Crixcus: Brother, the people of the chinchinchong tribe lay claims that they have found the gate to bliss of the after-life.
Spartacus: And where exactly do they speak of?
Crixcus: Tianmen in chinchinchong land.
Spartacus: Let me see **moves closer to laptop**
Nay! Those rocks take resemblance of what is seen below the cliff in the house of Batiatus our former dominus.
Crixcus: Jupiter's COC.K! angry **Smashes laptop on the floor, stomps on it and brings out "willie" and begins to pee on smashed laptop**

2 Likes

Re: Tianmen Cave - The Gate To Heaven Discovered In China by damoobaba: 1:26pm On Jun 16, 2013
Why dem no kuku enter,wetin dem still dey do 4 earth.#Freemadness.
Re: Tianmen Cave - The Gate To Heaven Discovered In China by yomiousyolola: 1:32pm On Jun 16, 2013
It's not a must u bliv it,u av a choice.As for me,heavens na tourist attraction? lipsrsealed Abi chinko dem don turn agbero for heaven's gate?hmmmm I wither o!
Re: Tianmen Cave - The Gate To Heaven Discovered In China by lullyboy: 1:33pm On Jun 16, 2013
Nobody wan die,but dey wan go heaven..........#whistles 2face's song
Re: Tianmen Cave - The Gate To Heaven Discovered In China by ibkgab001: 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2013
When we all serve and beileve in one GOd... When the love of money will be the last thing...when all tribe will agree that there is no Majority. And the minority and finally when u and I will pray in the morning and say God bless Nigeria
Re: Tianmen Cave - The Gate To Heaven Discovered In China by free2ryhme: 1:43pm On Jun 16, 2013
we una don deceive una sef finish make una let me know
Re: Tianmen Cave - The Gate To Heaven Discovered In China by pekelepekele(m): 1:44pm On Jun 16, 2013
Re: Tianmen Cave - The Gate To Heaven Discovered In China by whitecat007: 1:48pm On Jun 16, 2013
The only reason china is not big on kidnapping is, china is a police state. Anything that happens in china is by and for the govt

bobthebuilder99: When will Nigeria be as developed as China?

Go someplace like this in Naija and you'll be kidnapped or killed and sold for parts. grin

How can I take my family to see something like this in Nigeria when there is a good chance that we will all end up as human pepper soup?

Re: Tianmen Cave - The Gate To Heaven Discovered In China by olamikunle213(m): 1:49pm On Jun 16, 2013
Now dat we don no where d heaven dey no need to dey worry ourselves again now abi how una see am na to just pay d normal money to take us dere. Rubbish *** spit*** just passing by sha
Re: Tianmen Cave - The Gate To Heaven Discovered In China by olamikunle213(m): 1:53pm On Jun 16, 2013
Now dat we don no where d heaven dey no need to dey worry ourselves again now abi how una see am na to just pay d normal money to take us dere. Rubbish *** spit*** just passing by sha.
Re: Tianmen Cave - The Gate To Heaven Discovered In China by Iykeponti(m): 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2013
Wow!
Re: Tianmen Cave - The Gate To Heaven Discovered In China by anitank(f): 2:14pm On Jun 16, 2013
I don't know about the name or the reason for it....but I know its beautiful
Re: Tianmen Cave - The Gate To Heaven Discovered In China by UnimkeAk(m): 2:24pm On Jun 16, 2013
Looks like a lady spreading her legs
Rock pucci cheesy
Re: Tianmen Cave - The Gate To Heaven Discovered In China by Nakairogold(f): 2:34pm On Jun 16, 2013
First,it was d gate of hell dat was dscovered then God's bath tub aπϑ now gate to heaven,only God knws wat will be dscovered next maybe angel Gabriel's mother's house
Re: Tianmen Cave - The Gate To Heaven Discovered In China by TeenageMoney(m): 2:39pm On Jun 16, 2013
Na wa o. Things are happening
Re: Tianmen Cave - The Gate To Heaven Discovered In China by AbuMikey(m): 2:42pm On Jun 16, 2013
I don hear!!
Re: Tianmen Cave - The Gate To Heaven Discovered In China by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 16, 2013
Jst passingby...bt think ab0ut it?....i dy run g0 dia g0 s0ak gari nw nw...
Re: Tianmen Cave - The Gate To Heaven Discovered In China by UyiIredia(m): 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2013
I sometimes find it ironic that the owner of this site despite being a free-thinker hardly gets to promote religious topics that encourage one to critique one's religious/irreligious beliefs. Instead sensationalism (the kind this story depicts) is preferred. Maybe mukina2 is to blame.
Re: Tianmen Cave - The Gate To Heaven Discovered In China by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 16, 2013
Decryptor: Crixcus: Brother, the people of the chinchinchong tribe lay claims that they have found the gate to bliss of the after-life.
Spartacus: And where exactly do they speak of?
Crixcus: Tianmen in chinchinchong land.
Spartacus: Let me see **moves closer to laptop**
Nay! Those rocks take resemblance of what is seen below the cliff in the house of Batiatus our former dominus.
Crixcus: Jupiter's COC.K! angry **Smashes laptop on the floor, stomps on it and brings out "willie" and begins to pee on smashed laptop**

mad man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tony Nwulu Gifts Lexus SUV To Prophetess Mummy Apo (Photos) / Ondo Fake Prophet Arrested In His Shrine Inside A Bush. Photos / Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.