Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) (40308 Views)

Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 / Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches / Pastor Tries To Heal A Mad Woman On The Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by lemmefaint: 4:12am On Sep 05, 2017
[img]https://1.bp..com/-K9gaPjVmkwk/Wa3FYCnjA_I/AAAAAAAD1k4/Bni0xdtvx4kbqX_O_tqVnJEODpzxwpa3wCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.jpg[/img]

According to Instagram user,@official_ceo_brannation01 the pastor in a shirt attempted to heal a random madman in the street but it went horribly wrong as the madman pounced on him.

He wrote

"A mad man and a pastor fighting this afternoon..the pastor insisted on delivering the mad man and it resulted to serious beating from the mad man.. pastors and wetin no concern them..according to witnesses.the pastor is fond of arranging with ppl to pretend to be mad and he will now claim healing them.. Today was a wrong day for him.."

[img]https://2.bp..com/-CNAOxvr4yFM/Wa3HCl9y73I/AAAAAAAD1lM/KhDxaL7FRZsiQyaoJL4YZZZRLh_OEtDfACLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.jpg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-tGyF_s3NVTA/Wa3GCMB6CWI/AAAAAAAD1lA/LBUTi6gf4r0-QMfkFdSGNGevjb33eGEDACLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.jpg[/img]

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14am On Sep 05, 2017

Fake pastors everywhere. but this story sha

once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will -Master yoda

mehn this is what happens when you watch star wars the entire night, you want to relate everything to it.

for Non Star Wars fan do bear with me.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by dotunbekro06(m): 4:20am On Sep 05, 2017
Everyday for the thief,

Just a single day for the owner
grin
Picture plzzzz i wan laugh small

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by ebujany(m): 5:03am On Sep 05, 2017
Who is the mad one here?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by beautygboel(f): 5:10am On Sep 05, 2017
grin shocked
Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by marshalcarter: 5:30am On Sep 05, 2017
shocked grin grin yepaaaaaaa

5 Likes

Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by Nobody: 5:48am On Sep 05, 2017
If i die of excessive laugh na nairaland i go hold responsible on d last day

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by Totti9(m): 5:59am On Sep 05, 2017
People should allow them the are fighting holy fight

5 Likes

Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 6:03am On Sep 05, 2017
how true is this?

1 Like

Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by Ultimus: 6:23am On Sep 05, 2017
Lol. This pastor is a learner. If you don't stage it, it won't work. wink

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 6:36am On Sep 05, 2017
Chai!!!!
Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 05, 2017
notice me gone wrong

2 Likes

Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by AmoryBlacq: 7:19am On Sep 05, 2017
Even the disciples of Christ tried performing miracles at one time but were unsuccessful, as recorded in the good book!

No need to be shy, or doubt yourself go empower some more!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 05, 2017
What mad people need is rehabilitation not deliverance. Continous attempts by these religious men at delivering these mentally impaired people will result in severe beating.

15 Likes

Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by falcon01: 7:32am On Sep 05, 2017
maybe he stopped the wrong madman. the one they arranged hasn't arrived

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by yaqq: 7:46am On Sep 05, 2017
this is lokoja! I know that pastor too well, he has been trying to heal mad people but has all been futile

2 Likes

Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by brandonobi(m): 7:48am On Sep 05, 2017
oh dear dear dear, he must have really believed his prayers would work, dunce almighty
Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 05, 2017
Bloggers be lying against pastors to drive traffic.
Pastor this, pastor that....
Lazy Nigerian bloggers

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 10:32am On Sep 05, 2017
The mad man fit don dey 'blood money IT' for 'many years' and he remain a few months, pastor wan come spoil show...... angry

18 Likes

Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by agboskipool(m): 10:33am On Sep 05, 2017
Gobe
Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by blaquebelle: 10:33am On Sep 05, 2017
grin grin grin
Even d headline already got me laughing

4 Likes

Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by 7inches: 10:33am On Sep 05, 2017
grin
Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by SuperBlack: 10:34am On Sep 05, 2017
Lolz. The madness is older than the Pastor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 10:34am On Sep 05, 2017
cool wrestling against principalities and power in physical form..In Mukina2 vi
Voice, coyg. MIRACLE BY FORCE and FIRE
Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by rheether(f): 10:34am On Sep 05, 2017
Is it your madness grin grin grin
Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by chrisxxx(m): 10:35am On Sep 05, 2017
And somebody was there taking pictures.

1 Like

Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by BarakOkenny(m): 10:35am On Sep 05, 2017
Occupational hazard. grin

6 Likes

Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:36am On Sep 05, 2017
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) by binaws(m): 10:36am On Sep 05, 2017
[b][419 religion you never see anything those that turn there back to Allah they didn't go free. إن الدين عند الله الإسلام /b]

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet / Joachim Makama: Catholic Priest Dies In Terrible Accident (Photos) / Paying For Prayer: I Went Into Debt, Trying To Secure A Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.