Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

End-time Bible Teaching: The Book With The 7 SEALS (PART 1) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / End-time Bible Teaching: The Book With The 7 SEALS (PART 1) (3542 Views)

End-time Bible Teaching: The Day Of The Lord / End-time Bible Teaching: The Book With The 7 SEALS, PART 2 (rev 6 Vs Math 24) / End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

End-time Bible Teaching: The Book With The 7 SEALS (PART 1) by annyplenty(m): 1:31pm On Jun 15, 2013
TOPIC: THE BOOK WITH 7 SEALS (PART1)

TEXTS: REVELATION 5:1-5, DANIEL 12:1-4

REV 5:1-5 (KJV)

5:1 And I saw in the right hand of HIM that sat on the throne, a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.

2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?

3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.

4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.

5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

Dan 12:1-4 (KJV)

12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

INTRODUCTION
In our first text, we read a part of the revelation that JESUS CHRIST gave to Apostle John. Here, Apostle John saw a vision of a BOOK that had 7 SEALS and was placed at the right hand of THE ONE, (GOD) who sits on the throne and a call (challenge) was made by an angel for who could break the SEALS but no one was able to break them except JESUS CHRIST.

What is the book about? What are the SEALS meant to do? Why do the seals need to be broken? Before we answer these questions, let’s see what else the Bible has said about the book and the seals through other prophet. For this purpose, let’s go through our second text.

MORE ABOUT THE SEALED BOOK

Daniel 12:1-9

Daniel, the Prophet, saw the vision of a book that contained the names of those that will be saved at the end of the world. Verse 2, particularly describes a part of the rapture of the saints where the dead in Christ will rise first as articulated by Paul, the Apostle, in 1 Thessalonians 4:16.

In verse 4, Daniel was asked to shut up (SEAL) the further words of vision he saw concerning the book till the time of the end. Verses 5 and 6 described how Daniel saw a; ‘man clothed in linen’ say to him when the prophecy shall be fulfilled.

Notice, that the “man clothed in linen’ stood upon the waters of a river and other man stood at the bank of the river. That perhaps suggests that Daniel received his vision near a river.

In verses 8 and 9, Daniel complained that he did not understand the vision, then, the ‘man in linen’ said to him that the further visions about the book are shut up/concealed from Daniel and the book itself was SEALed up.

3 major things can be deduced about the vision of Daniel as follows.
i. The book contains the names of the REDEEMED of the LORD at the end of the world.

ii. The Seal conceals/hides/prevents from our knowledge what will happen at that time of the end of the world when the people whose names are found in the book will be redeemed.

iii. Further visions about the book may be known if the seals are removed or broken.

SIMILARITIES BETWEEN APOSTLE JOHN’ AND PROPHET DANIEL’ VISIONS

1. Both men saw a book. Rev 5:1, Dan 12:1

2. Some things were written inside the books in both cases Rev 5:1, Dan 12:1

3. Both of them saw a book that was either sealed or sealed later Rev 5:1, Dan 12: 4

4. The ‘Personality’ that showed both of them the vision of the sealed book wore either a garment or fine linen in both cases. Rev 1: 12-13, Daniel 12:6-7

5. Both visions were received near a river Rev 1:9, Dan 12: 6-7

Based on these similarities, we can conclude that the same book shown to Prophet Daniel in his vision as documented in the book of Daniel was the same book shown to Apostle John in his vision as documented in the book of Revelations. To buttress this assertion, we will like to draw your attention to Revelations 13:8

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Here, we can see that it was revealed to Apostle John that those whose names were not written in the Lamb’s book of life will worship the antichrist. Those whose names are written in the book of life will have been redeemed (delivered) at rapture and will not worship the antichrist during the great tribulation. This was the exact thing Prophet Daniel was trying to say in Daniel 12:1. We can conclusively say that the book that Prophet Daniel first saw when it was not yet sealed, and had to be sealed later, was the same book Apostle John saw when it had been sealed and it is the book of life.

Apart from the similarities in these particular visions had by these two servants of GOD, which we just listed above, there are other similarities in personalities, lifetimes, ministries, attitudes and visions of Prophet Daniel and Apostle John. We shall treat these in great detail as another topic to come out after the second part of this teaching (Part 2) of ‘the book with 7 seals’.

MAJOR DIFFERENCE BETWEEN JOHN’S AND DANIEL’S VISIONS

While Prophet Daniel saw a book which was opened at the beginning but was later closed/sealed because he could not understand the vision contained in the book, Apostle John saw a book which was closed/sealed at the beginning and he could not understand the vision contained inside because the book was sealed and the seals had to be broken or removed first and this necessitated an angel making a call for who could break the seals so that John could understand the visions inside. Jesus Christ eventually broke the seals and John then understood the visions contained in the book (rev 5:5).
This breaking of the 7 seals in John’s vision will form the second part (Part 2) of this teaching since the seals covering the book had been removed and the visions inside made known to John.

SUMMARY

In summary of this Part 1 of ‘The Book with 7 Seals’ let us look at what Prophet Isaiah said in the book of Isaiah 29: 11-12

Isaiah 29:11-12

11 And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed:

12 And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.

If I were to rephrase verse 11 of Isaiah 29, I would say, supposing a book contained a vision and the book was sealed and the book was given to an educated man to read, the educated man would reply “I cannot read the content of the book because it is sealed’’. This was the exact case of Apostle John. So Isaiah 29:11 perfectly described what happened to Apostle John when He saw the vision of ‘the book with 7 seals’.

If I were to rephrase verse 12 of Isaiah 29, I would say, supposing a book which contained a vision was opened and given to an illiterate to read, the illiterate would simply reply “I cannot read the book because I am not educated” and the owner of the book would just close his book.This was the case of Prophet Daniel. So Isaiah 29:12 perfectly described what happened to Prophet Daniel when He saw an opened book which contained a vision and was asked to close/seal the book because he did not understand the book.

For the riddles of this book to be solved, its 7 seals had to be broken and then the book should be given to a learned man to read.

Now that ‘The Lion of the tribe of Judah’, ‘The Root of David’ ‘The Lamb that was slain from the beginning of the world’ hath prevailed to open the book and to loosen ‘the 7 seals’ of this book, let’s begin to explore the visions of this amazing book that made two great men of GOD to wonder. This exploration will lead us to Part 2 of this teaching. Shalom.

CONCLUSION

The only classification, that matters to God, is whether your name has been written in HIS book of life or not, whether you are on HIS side or on the side of the enemy. There is no sitting on the fence. You cannot be neutral in this case. Even, a decision to be neutral (neither to choose for God nor for satan) is a decision on its own. It is a decision against God.

Has your name been written in this all-important book of life? Do you desire to be delivered (Daniel 12:1) as Prophet Daniel put it? Then seek to write your name inside the book now when you still have the grace to do so.

Do you desire to experience the great tribulation, worship the antichrist (Revelation 13:cool and end in lake of fire with him (Revelations 14:11)? Then you may seek not to write your name in this book of life, though, I BEG you to act oherwise.

ACTIONS

Are you an elect of Christ? Are you truly saved? Are you on the narrow road? Do you want to make the rapture/heaven? If your answers are yes, then,

• Make all efforts to heed the warnings of Jesus Christ.
• Be watchful. Pay attention to what is happening around the World and see whether they match what the scriptures say.
• Be filled with the Holy Spirit and be in the Spirit all the time.
• Fast, consecrate yourself, run away from sin and worldliness.

If your answers are NO? Why not repent today, accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour and forsake sins so that your name can be written in the book of life. Please, say this prayer genuinely.

Lord Jesus, please forgive me all my sins. Watch away my sins with your blood and save my soul. I accept you as my Lord and Saviour. Write my name in the book of life and help me to make rapture and escape the great tribulations. Give me power not to return to sins in Jesus name. Amen

PRAYERS
• Lord Jesus, please rescue me and my family from the coming tribulation.
• O Lord, do not allow me to worship the antichrist.
• Lord Jesus, Let me escape all traps that Satan has set to make me miss the rapture and the kingdom of God.
• Lord Jesus Christ, forgive me all sins that can make me to miss rapture and the kingdom of God.
• Fill me with the grace to watch and pray.
• Remove my name from those that will worship the antichrist or be here when he shall reign and write my name in book of the reedemed.

See our other teachings below.
https://www.nairaland.com/1230707/end-time-bible-teaching-50-signs (50 Signs of Rapture)
https://www.nairaland.com/1241939/end-time-bible-teaching-why-must (Why We Must Watch)
https://www.nairaland.com/1256318/end-time-bible-teaching-awareness-sin (Awareness of SIN)
https://www.nairaland.com/1265235/end-time-bible-teaching-awareness-false (Awareness of false prophets)
https://www.nairaland.com/1294288/end-time-bible-teaching-jesus-christ (JESUS CHRIST, The Only Way Out)

God has an urgent warning for YOUTH. You can view it below.

https://www.nairaland.com/1319062/gods-warning-youth-hell-heaven

For more information, question or contribution, please send email to us at raptureglorious@gmail.com or jesuscoming@yahoo.com and please tell others to join us. We will like to get as many people as possible ready for rapture. We wish nobody goes through the great tribulation. What are happening now are child’s play. Shalom
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Book With The 7 SEALS (PART 1) by annyplenty(m): 10:13pm On Jun 17, 2013
You can still decide for Jesus today. According to the Bible, angels rejoice on two occasions:

1) when a sinner repents and his name is written in the book of life, (luke 15 :10).

2) when the bride of Christ prepares herself ready for rapture, (revelations 19:6-9).

Arouse a celebration in heaven today, let your name be written in the book of life and prepare consciously for rapture. shalom.

1 Like

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Book With The 7 SEALS (PART 1) by annyplenty(m): 11:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
Daniel, The Prophet of GOD sealed the book but now the LAMB OF GOD is breaking the seals.

Countdown to rapture has begun. Time is fast running out. the seals are being broken

Repent in Christ Jesus and be converted and live in holiness and righteousness.

JESUS is coming.

www.jesuscoming1..com

1 Like

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Book With The 7 SEALS (PART 1) by annyplenty(m): 7:23am On Aug 31, 2014
Is your name written in this book? If your name is not written in this book, strive to get your name written in this book, the book of life. Otherwise, you will wonder after the beast. Give your life to JESUS CHRIST genuinely by repenting from all sins and live a holy life.

JESUS is coming. The doors of grace will soon be shut.

www.jesuscoming1..com

1 Like

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Book With The 7 SEALS (PART 1) by annyplenty(m): 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2014

COUNTDOWN TO RAPTURE

THE BREAKING OF EACH SEAL IS A COUNTDOWN TO RAPTURE.

JESUS IS COMING. PREPARE IN ABSOLUTE HOLINESS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS

www.jesuscoming1..com

1 Like

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Book With The 7 SEALS (PART 1) by annyplenty(m): 10:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
FOR THE SECOND TIME IN FEW DAYS, I HAVE BEEN SHOWN THE VISIONS PF MARK OF THE BEAST BEING ADMINISTERED.

THE STAGE IS SET BY THE ENEMY TO LAUNCH THE MARK OF THE BEAST. I WAS SHOWN HOW THE MARK WAS BEEN IMPLANTED ON THE FORE HEADS OF PEOPLE.

JESUS IS COMING. RAPTURE IS IMMINENT.

www.jesuscoming1..com

2 Likes

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Book With The 7 SEALS (PART 1) by annyplenty(m): 4:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
Daniel, The Prophet of God sealed the book and nobody was found worthy to break the seals except The Lord Jesus Christ alone, the Reedemer of The World.

has your name been written in that book, the book of life? make haste and get your name written in that book and make sure it is not blotted out before the trumpet sounds.

JESUS is coming. Repent. Live Holy.

JESUScoming
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Book With The 7 SEALS (PART 1) by annyplenty(m): 8:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
Get your name written in the book of life before it is too late.

JESUS is coming. Repent and Live Holy.

JESUScoming
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Book With The 7 SEALS (PART 1) by annyplenty(m): 6:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
EXODUS 32:31-33

31 And Moses returned unto the LORD, and said, Oh, this people have sinned a great sin, and have made them gods of gold.

32 Yet now, if thou wilt forgive their sin--; and if not, blot me, I pray thee, out of thy book which thou hast written.

33 And the LORD said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book.

Make sure your name is written in the Book of Life and Live a holy life and Repentance that it may not be blotted out of it.

Rapture is imminent. Prepare and be ready. Time is up.

JESUScoming
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Book With The 7 SEALS (PART 1) by annyplenty(m): 12:06am On Jun 02, 2015
GET YOUR NAME WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF LIFE AND MAKE SURE IT IS NOT BLOTTED OUT.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Book With The 7 SEALS (PART 1) by annyplenty(m): 8:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
Revelation 20:15

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Get your name written in this book, now, accepting The Lord, Jesus Christ, as your personal Lord and Saviour and turn away from sins, henceforth.

Whatever you do make sure your name is written and sealed in the book of life.

JESUS is coming. Any moment the trumpet will sound. Make haste and be ready.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Book With The 7 SEALS (PART 1) by johnw74: 12:56am On Jul 11, 2015
annyplenty:

FOR THE SECOND TIME IN FEW DAYS, I HAVE BEEN SHOWN THE VISIONS PF MARK OF THE BEAST BEING ADMINISTERED.

THE STAGE IS SET BY THE ENEMY TO LAUNCH THE MARK OF THE BEAST. I WAS SHOWN HOW THE MARK WAS BEEN IMPLANTED ON THE FORE HEADS OF PEOPLE.

www.jesuscoming1..com

What did you see, a chip put under the skin, a tattoo?
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Book With The 7 SEALS (PART 1) by johnw74: 12:19am On Jul 13, 2015
annyplenty:

www.jesuscoming1..com

What did you see in the vision? was the mark put under the skin, like a micro chip,
or was is on the skin like a tattoo.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Book With The 7 SEALS (PART 1) by johnw74: 1:10am On Jul 16, 2015
annyplenty:

www.jesuscoming1..com

Well I can only assume by your not answering a simple question, is that your vision is false and you know it is.

1 Like

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Book With The 7 SEALS (PART 1) by annyplenty(m): 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
johnw74:

Well I can only assume by your not answering a simple question, is that your vision is false and you know it is.

Hello John, read what you want to hear in the link below.

http://jesuscoming1..com/2014/04/vision-of-mark-of-beast-being.html

I am not answering you because you said the vision The Lord showed me is false. I just kept quiet to the question because not all questions can be answered with a YES or a NO reply. The Lord, Jesus Christ at times kept quiet to some questions.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Book With The 7 SEALS (PART 1) by johnw74: 12:23am On Jul 17, 2015
annyplenty:

I am not answering you because you said the vision The Lord showed me is false. I just kept quiet to the question because not all questions can be answered with a YES or a NO reply. The Lord, Jesus Christ at times kept quiet to some questions.

Hi anny,
I didn't ask for yes or no,
I asked a simple question, "in your vision was the mark put under the skin, like a micro chip,
or was is on the skin like a tattoo".
It should have been easy to answer,
Jesus not replying to all questions has nothing to do with it.

In your vision you saw the mark of the beast being administered,
all you had to do was say what you saw.

Whether the mark is put under the skin or on the skin is something debated,
that is why I asked, I thought your vision would put light on the matter.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Book With The 7 SEALS (PART 1) by johnw74: 6:01am On Jul 17, 2015
annyplenty:

@bold,
anny, you said: FOR THE SECOND TIME IN FEW DAYS, I HAVE BEEN SHOWN THE VISIONS PF MARK OF THE BEAST BEING ADMINISTERED.

if the Lord showed you the vision, twice in fact, how is it you cannot describe it?

you said: THE STAGE IS SET BY THE ENEMY TO LAUNCH THE MARK OF THE BEAST

that was 8 months ago

and you said: I was shown HOW THE MARK WAS BEEN IMPLANTED ON THE FORE HEADS OF PEOPLE.

then why can't you tell it?

annyplenty:

Jesus IS COMING. RAPTURE IS IMMINENT.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Book With The 7 SEALS (PART 1) by annyplenty(m): 5:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
The Visions of God are not like the physical realm. You want me to say whether I saw a tattoo or a chip or something else but the message is not about whether what I saw was a tattoo or a chip or something else. At time when God shows you a vision, He may just let you see what is going on and cause you to know the message behind it. It is supernatural and may be more than just saying I saw a tattoo or I saw an RFID. No!

I saw they were impressing something on the people's head. I was afar and could not see whether it was tattoo or some chips and the Lord made me to know it was the mark of the beast and that the scripture is fulfilled. The message is really neither about tattoo nor about chip but that the time to administer the mark has come and that children of God should prepare themselves so that they can escape with The Lord at rapture.

The second time was while I was in a worship and I was shown a woman pointing a finger towards her head. She did that the first time but I did not understand what she meant. She pointed the finger towards her head for the second time but still I did not understand what message she was passing. Then it was impressed in my heart that the woman was telling me that the time to receive the mark of the beast in the head has come. I opened my eyes and then realized I had been taken from the worship into the realm of vision.

How then can I say it is tattoo or chip? Did Apostle John say it was tattoo or chip. What we should focus on is anything that fulfils the scripture- something implanted in the hand or forehead and used in place of money for buying and selling.

Shalom.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Book With The 7 SEALS (PART 1) by johnw74: 11:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
thank you
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Book With The 7 SEALS (PART 1) by annyplenty(m): 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
Is your name written in the book of life?

Is your name secured in the book of life?

Jesus is coming. Stay ready.

JESUScoming
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Book With The 7 SEALS (PART 1) by annyplenty(m): 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
there are books: the book of adultery, the book of fornicators, the book of murderers, the book of idolaters, the book of liars, the book of abominables, the book of homosexuals, the book of robbers, the book of blasphemers, the book of witches and many more and
there is a book - THE BOOK OF LIFE. In which book is your name written? book of life or other books.

JESUScoming
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Book With The 7 SEALS (PART 1) by annyplenty(m): 8:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
ALL THOSE WHOSE NAMES ARE NOT IN THIS BOOK WILL WONDER HAVE THE BEAST AND WORSHIP HIM.

ESCAPE AND GET YOUR NAME WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF LIFE.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Book With The 7 SEALS (PART 1) by annyplenty(m): 7:28am On Feb 10, 2016
The Book of books- The Lamb's Book of Life. Get your name registered in this book before the Trumpet sounds.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Book With The 7 SEALS (PART 1) by promisechuks: 12:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
annyplenty:

Daniel, The Prophet of GOD sealed the book but now the LAMB OF GOD is breaking the seals.

Countdown to rapture has begun. Time is fast running out. the seals are being broken

Repent in Christ Jesus and be converted and live in holiness and righteousness.

JESUS is coming.

www.jesuscoming1..com
Living in what righteousness again and holiness.
Where your holiest righteousness is a filthy rag before God.

Am not against right living. But, it becomes a problem to think that your works of righteousness is what takes you to heaven
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Book With The 7 SEALS (PART 1) by promisechuks: 12:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
promisechuks:

Am not against right living. But, it becomes a problem to think that your works of righteousness is what takes you to heaven
What makes us righteous before God is not right living, but, one and only work needed for our
salvation and redemption is to call upon the name
of the one, on whose body was the consequences
of our past, current and future sins of the whole
world(whether the sinner knows or not) were laid
upon and on whose body was sin condemned to
death so that we will not be condemned, and he is Jesus and we shall be saved .

ONLY!

1 Like

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Book With The 7 SEALS (PART 1) by annyplenty(m): 7:05am On Feb 11, 2016
promisechuks:

God requires us to live holy after giving our lives to JESUS. The difference is that we couldn't live this type of life when we had not given our lives to Jesus but through the help of the holy Spirit, we can live a holy life. We also must be ready to live such a life.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Book With The 7 SEALS (PART 1) by annyplenty(m): 7:10am On Feb 11, 2016
promisechuks:

What makes us righteous before God is not right living, but, one and only work needed for our
salvation and redemption is to call upon the name
of the one, on whose body was the consequences
of our past, current and future sins of the whole
world(whether the sinner knows or not) were laid
upon and on whose body was sin condemned to
death so that we will not be condemned, and he is Jesus and we shall be saved .

ONLY!

Our way of life must manifest Jesus after our conversion. Jesus is our righteousness but wehave the responsibility to maintain that righteousness or better still, our salvation, after giving our lives to Jesus.

The erroneous belief that many people have is that once you just confess the Lord Jesus Christ as your saviour, you have no part to play in sustaining you salvation in Christ. You must sustain your salvation through continous repentance, holy living and righteous dealing with all people and God.

Thank you.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Book With The 7 SEALS (PART 1) by annyplenty(m): 1:20am On Apr 21, 2016
If your name is not in this book, you will worship the beast. Escape now with Jesus.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Book With The 7 SEALS (PART 1) by annyplenty(m): 2:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
The Lamb of God slain from the foundation of the world is the Only One found worthy to take the book and break the scrolls.

Only the blood of The Lamb of God can wash away sins.

Come to Him, now. Time is fast running out.

He is indeed coming.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Book With The 7 SEALS (PART 1) by annyplenty(m): 6:34pm On Sep 12, 2016
The Word of God is life. Live by Him.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Book With The 7 SEALS (PART 1) by annyplenty(m): 8:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
T h e

B o o k

O f

L i f e.

Get your name written in this book before it is too late.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Book With The 7 SEALS (PART 1) by annyplenty(m): 2:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
Revelation 20:12
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Tattoo Classified As Sin But Tribal Marks Aren't??? / Fresh Fire / Which Church Represents True Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.