Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

End-time Bible Teaching: The Day Of The Lord - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / End-time Bible Teaching: The Day Of The Lord (5073 Views)

End-time Bible Teaching: The Book With The 7 SEALS (PART 1) / End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN / End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

End-time Bible Teaching: The Day Of The Lord by annyplenty(m): 1:36am On Jul 13, 2013
TOPIC: THE DAY OF THE LORD

TEXT: JOEL 2:28-31

28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my Spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.

31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before THE GREAT AND THE TERRIBLE DAY OF THE LORD come.

INTRODUCTION

One day, I was seeing off my evangelist-friend to the bus-stop and we decided to buy a piece of bread as we went. The

bread we chose to buy was so small and yet very expensive and we were shocked. In a swift reaction, my evangelist-friend

prayed aloud that our Lord, Jesus Christ, should return quickly. The woman selling the bread also quickly prayed after

my friend that Jesus Christ should come and make Nigeria better.

Then, I realized that the woman had a wrong meaning of what The Lord, Jesus Christ, will do when HE comes. I quickly

explained to her that The Lord, Jesus Christ, is not coming to fix or make Nigeria better when HE comes but rather to

rapture the saints and punish all nations/mankind left behind through the great tribulation. Even, in the church, there

are many misconceptions about the day of the rapture. Many pastors don’t even preach it and yet, millions don’t even

know yet that The Lord is coming. It is because of wrong perceptions like this that I have to prepare this teaching on

the THE DAY OF THE LORD and how to prepare for it (the teaching on preparation for the day of The Lord will come next

after this teaching).

In the text verses we just read, above, Prophet Joel mentioned a lot of events that will happen as a build-up to a

certain day. What day is that? Prophet Joel called it the great and the terrible DAY of THE LORD. Amongst other things,

Prophet Joel said there will be outpouring of HOLY SPIRIT who will bring about many people seeing visions, dreams and

prophesying about wonders in heavens and on earth. He also said the sun shall be turned into darkness and the moon into

blood before the DAY OF THE LORD. If all these things have to happen to usher in a particular day, then that day is worth

studying.

In verse 31, Joel said “before THE GREAT AND THE TERRIBLE DAY OF THE LORD” This phrase is particularly contrasting (it

looks like word and opposite) and awe-striking. How can a day be both great and terrible at the same time? Anybody who

is not Spirit-filled might be tempted to say that it is not possible. To explore the possibility of this phrase, let us

see more of what the bible has to say about this day.

JESUS CHRIST’ PROPHECY OF RAPTURE

MATHEW 24: 29-31, 36 (I advise reading the whole Mathew chapter 24 for better understanding)

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give

her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth

mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect

from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Then verse 36

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

COMPARING JOEL’S PROPHECY WITH JESUS’ PROPHECY

From the Mount-Olivetti sermon i.e (the whole of sermon delivered by The Lord, Jesus Christ, on the mountain of Olive in

Mathew chapter 24), Our Lord, Jesus Christ, mentioned a lot of events that will also happen as a build-up to a

particular day, like Prophet Joel also did earlier. In verse 29, The Lord, Jesus Christ, said that the sun will be

darkened and the moon will not give her light and the stars shall fall from heaven. This is similar to what Joel also

said in Joel 2:30 but in Mathew 24: 30-31, Jesus said the SON OF MAN shall come in clouds and HIS angels shall gather

HIS elects and in Mathew 24:36 Jesus said nobody knows this DAY THAT THE LORD WILL GATHER HIS ELECTS i.e. the day that

the Lord will RAPTURE His elects.

So by similarity, the day Joel called the THE GREAT AND THE TERRIBLE DAY OF THE LORD in Joel 2:30 was the day that The

Lord, Jesus Christ, called THE DAY OF RAPTURE in Mathew 24: 30-31.

CAN A DAY BE GREAT AND TERRIBLE AT THE SAME TIME?

Now, we have ascertained by comparing Prophet Joel’s prophecy with Jesus’ prophecy that THE DAY OF THE LORD is the DAY

THAT THE LORD JESUS COMES TO TAKE HIS ELECTS (i.e day of RAPTURE). How then, can this day be both great and terrible

(Joel 2:30)? The answer is simple: THE DAY OF THE LORD WILL BE GREAT FOR THOSE THAT ARE TAKEN BY SON OF MAN(those

raptured) because they will enter into heaven straight away without having to experience death, but THE DAY OF THE LORD

WILL BE TERRIBLE for those that are left behind because they will enter into the great tribulation.

THE DAY OF THE LORD IS TERRIBLE

The bible has just made it clear to us that THE DAY OF THE LORD is terrible and through-out the bible, the bible talks

more that the day of Lord is terrible than it talks that the day is great. The reason for this may be that by talking

more of how terrible the day will be, people may try hard to avoid being left behind at rapture. Let us see what other

Prophets of God has said about how terrible the day of the Lord will be so that we too can work hard to avoid being left

behind at rapture.

PROPHET AMOS’ ACCOUNT OF THE DAY OF THE LORD

AMOS 5:18-19

18 Woe unto you that desire THE DAY OF THE LORD! to what end is it for you? THE DAY OF THE LORD is darkness, and not

light.

19 As if a man did flee from a lion, and a bear met him; or went into the house, and leaned his hand on the wall, and a

serpent bit him.

20 Shall not the day of the LORD be darkness, and not light? even very dark, and no brightness in it?

PROPHET ISAIAH’ ACCOUNT OF THE DAY OF THE LORD

ISAIAH 13:6-10

6 Howl ye; for THE DAY OF THE LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.

7 Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man’s heart shall melt:

8 And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth:

they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames.

9 Behold, THE DAY OF THE LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall

destroy the sinners thereof out of it.

10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his

going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.

APOSTLE PAUL'S ACCOUNT OF THE DAY OF THE LORD

1 THESSALONIANS 5:2

2 For yourselves know perfectly that THE DAY OF THE LORD so cometh as a thief in the night.

PROPHET ZEPHANIAH’ S ACCOUNT OF THE DAY OF THE LORD

ZEPHANIAH 1:14-18

14 The great day of the LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the LORD: the mighty

man shall cry there bitterly.

15 That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and

gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness,

16 A day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers.

17 And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the LORD:

and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.

18 Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the LORD�S wrath; but the whole land

shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy: for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the

land.

For more about what the God says about the day of the lord, you can check the following verses: (Jeremiah 46:10, Ezekiel

30:3, Joel 1:15, 2 Peter 3:10, the book of Revelations and more)

WHY WILL GOD MAKE THE DAY OF THE LORD TO BE THIS TERRIBLE?

For answer to this question, let us go to the book of Isaiah.

ISAIAH 24: 5-6

5 The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the

ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.

6 Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of

the earth are burned, and FEW men left.

From the above, there are 4 things that God said the people have done. They are listed below:

· People have defiled the earth.

· People have transgressed God’s laws i.e. they have broken God’s laws.

· People have changed God’s ordinances.

· People have broken the everlasting covenants.

All of sins that men commit today must fall into at least one of the categories above. For example, bloodshed, use of

atomic weapons, and so on fall under defiling of earth. Homosexuality, genetic mutation, cloning of babies and so on

fall under changing of God’s ordinance(natural order). Idolatry falls under breaking His everlasting covenant to be our

God and us to be His people and so many sins we commit against Him on daily basis. Because of all these things only FEW

people that have not done any of the 4 things above or that have repented will be raptured and majority of the rest

that are left behind will be burned with the fire of Jealous of God. How terrible can this be?

GOOD NEWS

You can be among these FEW people that will escape. It takes conscious effort to prepare and be ready to escape. Will

you start the preparations today?

CONCLUSION

From all the accounts above, We can see that what the bread-seller (the one I mentioned in the introduction) taught

would happen on the day of the Lord was wrong. In the same way, there are many people in the church that are not

preparing for the day of the Lord in holiness and in righteousness and we can see that what they will go through if they

are left behind will not be what they bargained for.

Amos 5:18 says

18 Woe unto you that desire THE DAY OF THE LORD! to what end is it for you? THE DAY OF THE LORD is darkness, and not light.

To desire the day of the Lord is not to prepare to escape on that day. Those who desire to be left behind at rapture are

those who desire the day of the Lord. And Prophet Amos said they are going to experience woe on that day.The day of the

Lord is terrible indeed! But I pray it will be great and glorious for us in Jesus’ name. Begin to prepare to escape in

Jesus’ name.

RECOMMENDATIONS/ACTIONS

Are you an elect of Christ? Are you truly saved? Are you on the narrow road? Do you want to make the rapture/heaven? If

your answers are yes, then,

· Make all efforts to heed the warnings of Jesus Christ.

· Be watchful. Pay attention to what is happening around the World and see whether they match what the scriptures say.

· Be filled with the Holy Spirit and be in the Spirit all the time.

· Pray, Fast, consecrate yourself, run away from sin and worldliness.

If your answers are NO? Why not repent today? Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour and forsake sins so that your

name can be written in the book of life. Please, say this prayer genuinely and make sincere determination to forsake

sins and follow Him to the end.

Lord, Jesus Christ, please forgive me all my sins. Watch away my sins with your blood and save my soul. I accept you

as my Lord and Saviour. Write my name in the book of life and help me to make rapture and escape the great tribulations.

Give me power not to return to sins in Jesus name. Amen

· ask Him for forgiveness of all your sins at all times

· begin to live in holiness and righteousness,

· and begin to pray as He said in Luke 21:36

PRAYERS

• Lord Jesus, please let the day of the Lord be great for me and not terrible.

• O Lord, lead me on the narrow road to a safe haven.

• Lord Jesus, help me to go with you at the sound of the trumpet.

• Lord Jesus Christ, forgive me all sins that can make me to miss rapture and the kingdom of God.

• Lord Jesus Christ, I call upon your name for salvation. Save me.

Our previous teachings include the followings. You can send email to us to ask for anyone of

them.

· (50 Signs of end-time/Rapture) https://www.nairaland.com/1230707/end-time-bible-teaching-50-signs

· (Why We Must Watch) https://www.nairaland.com/1241939/end-time-bible-teaching-why-must

· (Awareness of SIN) https://www.nairaland.com/1256318/end-time-bible-teaching-awareness-sin

· (Awareness of false prophets) https://www.nairaland.com/1265235/end-time-bible-teaching-awareness-false

· (JESUS CHRIST, The Only Way Out) https://www.nairaland.com/1294288/end-time-bible-teaching-jesus-christ

· (The Book With The 7 Seals, Part 1)https://www.nairaland.com/1325646/end-time-bible-teaching-book-7

· (The book with the 7 Seals, Part 2, (Revelations 6 versus Mathew 24) https://www.nairaland.com/1342596/end-time-bible-

teaching-book-7

God has an urgent warning for YOUTH about hell and heaven. You can also request for it or see it here

https://www.nairaland.com/1319062/gods-warning-youth-hell-heaven.

For more information, question or contribution, please send email to us at raptureglorious@gmail.com or

jesuscoming@yahoo.com and please tell others to join us. We will like to get as many people as possible ready

for rapture. We wish nobody goes through the great tribulation. What are happening in the world now are child’s play to

what will happen after rapture.

Shalom.

JESUS is coming.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Day Of The Lord by annyplenty(m): 7:04am On Jul 13, 2013
The day of the Lord is coming.
Prepare in Holiness and Righteousness.
Prepare ye a highway of Holiness for our God.

Jesus is coming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Day Of The Lord by annyplenty(m): 7:55am On Jul 16, 2013
On that day, the mighty men will cry bitterly!

Repent and prepare the way of the Lord in Holiness and Righteousness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Day Of The Lord by annyplenty(m): 6:35pm On Jul 16, 2013
I have seen the rapture happen! I have heard the trumpet sound!

JESUS is coming!

Repent and prepare in HOLINESS and RIGHTEOUSNESS!

There is no time to be wasted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Day Of The Lord by annyplenty(m): 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2013
Dear Nairaland Evangelists!

I have observed that most threads aimed at winning souls are often hijacked by impostors to cause confusions. These impostors deliberately introduce posts that will make these evangelistic threads end in arguments, abuse, harsh words, vain words and the likes.

Dear evangelist, please, be warned. dont let these impostors, whom i suppose are working for another lord, cast a stumbling block on your path through arguments and abusive words. DONT JOIN THEM IN ANY ARGUMENT OR ABUSE. I warn you, the Lord is going to judge all our actions including what we do on nairaland. BEWARE OF ANY ACCLAIMED BELIEVER who will never use the opportunity of nairaland to evangelise. All they want to do is a show of knowledge. Pls dont let them make you twice a child of hell. please be guided by the scripture below 1 John 2 : 18-19

8 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

dear evangelist, when you make a thread to evangelise and these impostors post a distraction, abuse or argument reply, DO NOT REPLY THEM. JUST IGNORE and continue your evangelism. The Lord, Jesus Christ, can use any medium, even nairaland, to save any soul. If it is only one soul that is saved through our efforts on nairaland, then our efforts are worthwhile.

However, instead of spending all time replying to threads on Nairaland, lets go and harvest for the Lord, Jesus Christ, millions of souls that are ripe for harvest, outside. The labourers are few. LET US ENTER MARKETS AND PREACH JESUS. LET US ENTER BUSES AND PREACH JESUS. LET US ENTER GARAGES AND PREACH JESUS. LET US PREACH JESUS WITH SMS. Time is short. every second that ticks before the sounding of the trumpets matters so much to the Lord. Do not let us waste them.

JESUS is coming. Behold, I have warned you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Day Of The Lord by annyplenty(m): 7:13am On Jul 29, 2013
The day, the Lord will consume both man and beast alike is coming. It is a day of sudden destruction.
Dont be caught up in that destruction. make haste to escape at rapture, now.

1 Like

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Day Of The Lord by annyplenty(m): 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2013
The day of the Lord is hasting quicky. Make hsate to escape.

Repent in Christ Jesus and make Him your Lord and Saviour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Day Of The Lord by johnstin(m): 4:27pm On Oct 13, 2013
GOD bless you for your work
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Day Of The Lord by annyplenty(m): 10:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
The Day of The Lord is at hand!

Rapture is imminent! Make haste and repent in holiness and righteousness.

JESUS is coming.

www.jesuscoming1..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Day Of The Lord by annyplenty(m): 7:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
Any one that refuses to repent is desiring the DAY OF THE LORD. In other words, the person is daring God and saying what can God do to Him if he did not repent. If you are such a person, read the scripture below to know what awaits you when the Day Of The Lord comes..

Zephaniah 1:14-18
14 The great day of the LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the LORD: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.

15 That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness,

16 A day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers.

17 And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the LORD: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.

18 Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the LORD�S wrath; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy: for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land.

JESUS is coming. Repent and live in absolute holiness and righteousness in Christ Jesus.

www.jesuscoming1..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Day Of The Lord by annyplenty(m): 5:59pm On Oct 18, 2014
ISAIAH 26:20

20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

The Day Of The Lord is a day of indignation. After rapture, there will be no hiding place for those left behind. That is why God want to remove His people to escape the indignation. Dont desire the indigantion of the Lord. Escape with the Lord Jesus Christ at Rapture.

Jesus is coming. Repent, Live in holiness and Righteousness in Christ Jesus.

www.jesuscoming1..com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Day Of The Lord by annyplenty(m): 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
For those who dare The Day Of The Lord, Please watch and listen to the testimony below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3ZkHmLAZBo

JESUS is coming.
Repent. Live Holy and Righteous in Christ JESUS.

www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Day Of The Lord by annyplenty(m): 7:25am On Jan 01, 2015
AS YOU ENTER 2015. Please Think About This.

Many congregations and people have been praying that no failures, sickness, disease, disappointments, afflictions, sorrows, attacks and many evils of 2014 should follow them into the new year, 2015. This is a very good prayer to pray. I pray that God will grant those petitions for you and your family.

But wait a minute, what about the lies, fornications, adulteries, idolateries, pride, disobedience to the Voice of God, abortions, wickedness and other sinful habits of 2014. Do you want them to follow you into 2015? As you have been praying that no evils of 2014 should follow you into 2015, have you ever thought of reconciliation with GOD in 2015?

If you are not planning to drop your sinful behaviours of 2014, then praying for evils of 2014 not to enter 2015 with you might just be like cutting the leaves from the tree. the leaves will grow again while the tree still remains standing. it is better to uproot the tree and then you will not have to be cutting the leaves repeatedly.

Follow righteousness and Holiness in 2015. Remember that the name of The Lord is a strong tower for the righteous, alone.
A lot of sins will not go unpunished in 2015. Don't be caught unawares.

JESUS is coming. Prepare Ye The Way. Shalom.

jesuscoming1..com
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Day Of The Lord by annyplenty(m): 7:25am On Jan 01, 2015
AS YOU ENTER 2015. Please Think About This.

Many congregations and people have been praying that no failures, sickness, disease, disappointments, afflictions, sorrows, attacks and many evils of 2014 should follow them into the new year, 2015. This is a very good prayer to pray. I pray that God will grant those petitions for you and your family.

But wait a minute, what about the lies, fornications, adulteries, idolateries, pride, disobedience to the Voice of God, abortions, wickedness and other sinful habits of 2014. Do you want them to follow you into 2015? As you have been praying that no evils of 2014 should follow you into 2015, have you ever thought of reconciliation with GOD in 2015?

If you are not planning to drop your sinful behaviours of 2014, then praying for evils of 2014 not to enter 2015 with you might just be like cutting the leaves from the tree. the leaves will grow again while the tree still remains standing. it is better to uproot the tree and then you will not have to be cutting the leaves repeatedly.

Follow righteousness and Holiness in 2015. Remember that the name of The Lord is a strong tower for the righteous, alone.
A lot of sins will not go unpunished in 2015. Don't be caught unawares.

JESUS is coming. Prepare Ye The Way. Shalom

www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Day Of The Lord by annyplenty(m): 5:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
One second after, and it is too late. that is how it will be when the trumpet sounds.

When it comes to issues of business and achievements people generally teach that delay is not good. there a lot of maxims to make you do what you have to do without delays BUT WHEN IT COMES TO ISSUES OF SALVATION PEOPLE DONT APPLY THE SAME MAXIMS.

Some will say I will give my life to Jesus after I graduate. Who tells you, you will graduate before you die or rapture takes place. Some will say after I get married. Just look around you and count how many people who died before getting married. You better do quickly and run to your saviour.

THE DAY OF THE LORD IS AROUND THE CORNER. THE TRUMPET WILL SOON SOUND.

A second after, and it is too late.

Continue reading here
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Day Of The Lord by annyplenty(m): 7:25am On Mar 04, 2015
THE DAY OF GLOOMINESS AND DARKNESS, THE DAY OF ALERT AGAINST THE FENCED CITIES- the might men shall cry there bitterly.

Turn to Jesus and escape.

JESUS is coming.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Day Of The Lord by annyplenty(m): 11:19pm On May 08, 2015
THE DAY OF THE LORD - A BOTH GREAT AND TERRIBLE DAY IS AROUND THE CORNER. A GREAT DAY FOR THOSE THAT MAKE THE RAPTURE, IT WILL BE. A TERRIBLE DAY FOR THOSE THAT ARE LEFT BEHIND IT WILL BE. YOU NOW HAVE A CHOICE WHICH ONE YOU WANT.

JESUS IS COMING. PREPARE IN ABSOLUTE HOLINESS, RIGHTEOUSNESS AND REPENTANCE.

JESUScoming
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Day Of The Lord by annyplenty(m): 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
Why desire the day of the Lord? Flee from the wrath from the wrath to come. Do not desire the day of The Lord.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Day Of The Lord by Nobody: 4:22am On Jun 23, 2015
this will not get anyone saved.
Act 8:5 Then Philip went down to the city of Samaria, and preached Christ unto them.

Your message,your gospel should be Christ
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Day Of The Lord by annyplenty(m): 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
sportsmaster:
this will not get anyone saved.
Act 8:5 Then Philip went down to the city of Samaria, and preached Christ unto them.
Your message,your gospel should be Christ

Even the Lord Jesus Christ warned sinners to flee the judgement to come.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Day Of The Lord by annyplenty(m): 7:54am On Sep 01, 2015
Rapture is imminent. Stay ready at all times.

Don't lose focus. Wash yourself in the blood of JESUS and be covered.

Shalom.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Day Of The Lord by annyplenty(m): 10:51pm On Oct 08, 2015
The day of The Lord, The day when the door of grace will be shut the same way the ark of Noah was shut is at hand. Repent and be washed and covered with the blood of Jesus before trumpet sounds.

JESUS is coming. Stay ready at all times.

JESUScoming
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Day Of The Lord by annyplenty(m): 7:17am On Nov 17, 2015
Any one who is not turning away from sin or who rejects the only way of Salvation which is the Lord Jesus Christ is desiring the day of the Lord.

Amos 5:18
18 Woe to you who long for the day of the LORD! Why do you long for the day of the LORD?

Such a person is daring God to do what He can do?
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Day Of The Lord by annyplenty(m): 12:29am On Feb 10, 2016
The Day of The Lord is ticking nearer second by second. Prepare.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Day Of The Lord by annyplenty(m): 5:42pm On Apr 17, 2016
Ojo gbogbo ni t'ole. Ojo kan ni ti oni nkan. Gbogbo ojo ni ti elese. Sugbon ojo idajo je ti Oluwa- Ojo Oluwa.

Ronu. Yipada. Ko ese sile.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Day Of The Lord by annyplenty(m): 12:03am On Jun 13, 2016
johnstin:
GOD bless you for your work

Amen.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Day Of The Lord by annyplenty(m): 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
On that day, the Lord will come in Power and great glory. Are you prepared?
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Day Of The Lord by agwom(m): 9:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
hmm
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Day Of The Lord by Emmaesty(f): 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
I like this. It's really eye-opening. It Is true that most churches have turned away from preaching about the rapture and his second coming. There needs to be a revival, a continual reminder that he's coming soon
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Day Of The Lord by annyplenty(m): 10:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
Emmaesty:
I like this. It's really eye-opening. It Is true that most churches have turned away from preaching about the rapture and his second coming. There needs to be a revival, a continual reminder that he's coming soon

The revival has begun already. Let us join the Army of The Lord and carry the revival to the ends of the earth.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Day Of The Lord by annyplenty(m): 3:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
ZEPHANIAH 1:15-18
14 The great day of the LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the LORD: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.

15 That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness,

17 And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the LORD: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.

18 Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the LORD'S wrath; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy: for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: The Day Of The Lord by annyplenty(m): 6:07pm On Jan 19, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PVbugFglfU

A must listen Yoruba message

(1) (2) (Reply)

Holy Communion / Church Of Satan Now In Abia State / If You Say There Is No God, You Are A Fool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.