Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Gprs Modem Pcmcia (card & Usb) For Sale - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Gprs Modem Pcmcia (card & Usb) For Sale (978 Views)

Upgrade Your Az Sky G1 Gprs Adapter To Continue Enjoying All Premium Dstv Chanel / , / Unlimited Internet Access Via Gprs 3g 3.5g on LapTop $ PC with international sim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gprs Modem Pcmcia (card & Usb) For Sale by mjay(m): 8:56pm On May 07, 2008
Hello guys, after searching for so long, i have bn able to solve my problem of internet connection, once and for all. With a pre-configured PCMCIA GSM card im able to surf all network in nigeria (programmed into it) and im able to even use it to make calls. The usb version is equally available. I tell you, once you this, you dont need any phone and cable. You are connected without cables. If you need this card (limited nos available) holla me sharp sharp. Ii is compatible with VISTA too. I can also helo configure your system for the almighty free browsing. I promise you your browsing experience will change patapata. In case you are interested, holla 08033093741

(1) (Reply)

Price Of Lg Tv / Success Secrets Wealth Builder Programs / What Present To Give This Ramadan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.