Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : The Rivalry Is Still On - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : The Rivalry Is Still On (1493 Views)

D'banj VS Don Jazzy! Who Has Grown More Since Their Split? / D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : Power Tussle Or Ethnicity / D'banj Vs P'square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : The Rivalry Is Still On by IleIfe2(m): 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2013
May the biggest Dick win.
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : The Rivalry Is Still On by lilmax(m): 4:02pm On Jun 15, 2013
Another funny story
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : The Rivalry Is Still On by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 15, 2013
2much money
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : The Rivalry Is Still On by Sanboy25: 4:51pm On Jun 15, 2013
Lol childish behavior from those two... undecided
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : The Rivalry Is Still On by gistyinka(m): 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2013
am short of word joor...
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : The Rivalry Is Still On by gluv01(f): 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2013
The only odd thing i see here is a supposedly rich guy drinking wine with a tea cup...If for nothing, posting it on the internet
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : The Rivalry Is Still On by spikesC(m): 5:05pm On Jun 15, 2013
gluv01: The only odd thing i see here is a supposedly rich guy drinking wine with a tea cup...If for nothing, posting it on the internet

welcome to the world of advertising

The only odd thing i see here is a moronic OP deciding on his own that the two guys are competing/measuring what ever his moronic brain thinks of cool

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : The Rivalry Is Still On by IleIfe2(m): 5:11pm On Jun 15, 2013
spikes C:

The only odd thing i see here is a moronic OP deciding on his own that the two guys are competing/measuring what ever his moronic brain thinks of cool

grin grin i don't know why i'm not in the mood. are you related to any of them?
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : The Rivalry Is Still On by spikesC(m): 5:39pm On Jun 15, 2013
Ile-Ife:

grin grin i don't know why i'm not in the mood. are you related to any of them?

i think i should be asking you that grin
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : The Rivalry Is Still On by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 15, 2013
Lol @ moronic op.... Op dnt take it personal i tink d thread is ntin bt crap
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : The Rivalry Is Still On by IleIfe2(m): 4:21am On Jun 16, 2013
Omavik: Lol @ moronic op.... Op dnt take it personal i tink d thread is ntin bt crap

Why should i take it personal? it's no news your mother's rapist used his manhood to damage your brain towards the third quarter of her pregnancy. they banged your head via your mother to stupidity. you bald headed chaff full of broken dreams. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : The Rivalry Is Still On by IleIfe2(m): 4:37am On Jun 16, 2013
spikes C:

i think i should be asking you that grin

What an 1diot, perverted scratch card printer calling someone a slowpoke. are you don sniffing you mum's panties?
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : The Rivalry Is Still On by gidson12(m): 10:43am On Jun 16, 2013
@op...get a life, I mean the one that is a lil better than the useless one ur already having
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : The Rivalry Is Still On by omar22(m): 11:35am On Jun 16, 2013
A lot of people are just making up stories sha, growing grey hair, some are loosing hair and sleep while Dbanj and Don J enjoying their lives....

Which part of Freaking Mind Your Business do people don't understand
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : The Rivalry Is Still On by Gorrbachev: 12:39pm On Jun 16, 2013
gidson12: @op...get a life, I mean the one that is a lil better than the useless one ur already having

Don jazzy papa, D'banj uncle, na which one you be? Opio!!!
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : The Rivalry Is Still On by zaza1(m): 12:53pm On Jun 16, 2013
spikes C:

Well said..took the words right outta my mouth..one of the smartest comments I have seen on Nairaland in long while
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : The Rivalry Is Still On by zaza1(m): 12:54pm On Jun 16, 2013
spikes C:

Well said..took the words right outta my mouth..one of the smartest comments I have seen on Nairaland in a long while
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : The Rivalry Is Still On by Tjazzolalekan: 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmmm money things
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : The Rivalry Is Still On by IleIfe2(m): 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2013
zaza1:

Well said..took the words right outta my mouth..one of the smartest comments I have seen on Nairaland in long while

omar22: A lot of people are just making up stories sha, growing grey hair, some are loosing hair and sleep while Dbanj and Don J enjoying their lives....

Which part of Freaking Mind Your Business do people don't understand

gidson12: @op...get a life, I mean the one that is a lil better than the useless one ur already having

Birds of a feather flock together. Wawaye, Oponu and family Nig. Limited.
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : The Rivalry Is Still On by omar22(m): 4:57pm On Jun 16, 2013
Ile-Ife:

Birds of a feather flock together. Wawaye, Oponu and family Nig. Limited.

You need to send a message to your village informing them that their Village Idi.ot has been found, he is safe and sound writing rubbish on NL
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : The Rivalry Is Still On by IleIfe2(m): 4:59pm On Jun 16, 2013
omar22:

You need to send a message to your village informing them that their Village Idi.ot is not lost, but safe and sound writing rubbish on NL

go hug transformer. Opio! grin grin grin
Re: D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : The Rivalry Is Still On by kreamidiva(f): 5:56pm On Jun 16, 2013
This dude sitting in bed and handling his fone with that bottle of champagne must be Aliko Dangote.nyc meeting yu too.

(1) (Reply)

Wale Calls Wizkid His Favourite Naija Rapper! Is Wizkid A Rapper Or A Singer? / Davido Pictured With Jennifer Hudson In U.S / Meet The 24-yr Old Who Spent Over $30k To Look Like Kim Kardashian (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.