Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

(CHILDHOOD PHOTOS )your Favorite Celebrities Back In The Dayz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (CHILDHOOD PHOTOS )your Favorite Celebrities Back In The Dayz (1451 Views)

This Is How Your Favorite Celebrities Would Look In 40 Years (photos) / Past And Present Photos Of Your` Favorite Celebrities / Your Favorite Celebrities...............Way Before They Were Stars!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(CHILDHOOD PHOTOS )your Favorite Celebrities Back In The Dayz by iplay9jamusic(m): 4:24pm On Jun 15, 2013
Ever wondered how your your favorite celebrities looked back in the day? Yea us too, that why we deciced to scout and gather up some pictures of our big names in the industry from back in the day.
Do your best to name them. Enjoy & and don’t laugh too much.

VIEW MORE HERE http://iplay9ja..com/2013/06/your-favorite-celebrities-back-in-day.html

Re: (CHILDHOOD PHOTOS )your Favorite Celebrities Back In The Dayz by Sanboy25: 4:49pm On Jun 15, 2013
Who's the first girl ?
Re: (CHILDHOOD PHOTOS )your Favorite Celebrities Back In The Dayz by Larrey(f): 7:15pm On Jun 15, 2013
ℓ̊ tink the lady is Oge Okoye
Re: (CHILDHOOD PHOTOS )your Favorite Celebrities Back In The Dayz by opella(f): 7:17pm On Jun 15, 2013
[quote author=Sanboy25] Who's the first girl ?
[/quote. I think that is oge okoye. She didn't change, but wht happened to her eye?
Re: (CHILDHOOD PHOTOS )your Favorite Celebrities Back In The Dayz by Sanboy25: 7:19pm On Jun 15, 2013
^^^^ Hum thanks, I didn't recognize her grin
Re: (CHILDHOOD PHOTOS )your Favorite Celebrities Back In The Dayz by iplay9jamusic(m): 7:28pm On Jun 15, 2013
can you see mr incredible on the car (BINTU)
Re: (CHILDHOOD PHOTOS )your Favorite Celebrities Back In The Dayz by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 15, 2013
Abeg c as davido fat....he reminds me of 1 fat silly boy in my sec.sch.

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Is Wrong With D New Chris Brown Pics / Lamar Odom Speaks Out After His Father Trashes The Kardashians / Did Y'll Knw Ojb's First Wife Donated Her Kidney?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.